TK
Thaddeus K.
Morrisonville, WI
Pontiac Firebird
09/07/2020
High prices and incomplete service.
The only good part was I was able to get in when I wasn't my schedule time slot.

Carolyn H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/04/2020
assistance was immediate and within 4 hours my problem was solved. the leadership under kerry joe, and the friendly competent service, gets my highest rating.
(my review above should have gone here...)
in short, my problem yesterday, 9/3/20, was taken care of immediately — help with my flat tire, new tires ordered and put in place — within 4 hours!
genin’s, under the leadership of kerry joe, and with competent and friendly help of her mechanics, and brook, offers outstanding and honest service to customers.
my husband and i have been satisfied customers for as long as i can remember, and give them the highest rating.

Carolyn

Jordan B.
09/01/2020
Communication
Kerri Jo took the time to explain everything that was happening to me. As someone who doesn’t understand car mechanics it was greatly appreciated for someone to actually take the time to explain what was wrong with my vehicle.

Jordan

Cynthia M.
Honda Fit
08/30/2020
Great service once again
I recently moved to the east side but continue to go to Genin’s for all my car care needs. It’s worth the drive knowing I will Gent good service, honest assessments, and from mechanics and managers who have know my car for a long time. Keep up the good work, Genin’s.

Cynthia

KD
Keith D.
Nissan JUKE
08/27/2020
Wow. Immediate professional service.
From towing recommendations, to an open bay, to assessed and repaired in the same day.
Blew me away.

Kieth
Always good to see you.

MA
Mark A.
Very pleased
Friendly , qualified, helpful, knowledgeable people

Mark

AF
Anthony F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Did not meet expectations
Overall feeling like the customer service was lacking, especially from the lady with the teal blue hair. Was told my truck would be looked at and possibly repaired same day but by 3 o’clock in the afternoon I have not been contacted. I don’t mind if service takes longer, but it would be nice for someone to offer a realistic expectations and follow through on offers made. Simple phone call to explain the situation would have made me feel much better. Did my truck get fixed? Yes. Do I feel great about the $700 I spent? Not really. Would I recommend the shop to a friend? Doubtful. Plenty of options out there.

Kathy S.
Honda Fit
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said the experience was good. She waited probably 30 minutes for them to replace two little light bulbs. It was more expensive than she thought and she would recommend this business to her friends noting how expensive it was.

Kathy

Chris H.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he had trouble with his old vehicle,, it broke down in front of the building and they allowed him to keep it there on the front lot. He will take his new vehicle there for an oil change.

Chris

Chris

PD
Pat D.
08/17/2020
Friendly service, locally owned
We are fairly new to Genin’s, but have been satisfied both times we’ve been there. Two friends have been going there for years and they swear by the place.

Pat

Matt & Erin W.
08/13/2020
Quick, Convenient, and Friendly
I came in for a wooshing sound in my rear wheels. Genin's quickly diagnosed that I needed new break pads. I came in at 8am and my car was ready by 2pm. The service team explained the issue and costs clearly, and were friendly and helpful. They also are clearly taking strong precautions to avoid spreading Covid which showed their concern for their customers!

Matt and Emily

LN
Linda N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/12/2020
Great place, great service, great proplr
Genin’s provides good, careful, attentive, efficient service all the time.

Linda

Waunakee, WI
Pontiac G6
08/03/2020
They charged me 8 hours time to look at my car. Did zero work.
They charged me 8 hours of work to simply look at my car. I don’t believe it was even in their garage; they looked at it from the parking lot.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 08/10/2020

We appreciate your taking the time to give your review.
Something must have gone wrong as we did not charge 8 hours on Invoice # 170443.
The total invoice was $213.37 and was completed on August 3, 2020.
Please remove your vehicle at your earliest convenince.
If we can be of any futher assistance please let me know, Rick 608-444-0509

Claudia S.
07/31/2020
5 stars (out of 5 stars).
All of the personnel are welcoming and attentive.
Work is accomplished according to plan within the set time frame.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 08/03/2020

Claudia
We appreciate your business.
Thank you!

WB
William B.
Subaru Legacy
07/31/2020
There when you need them
I have lived in the neighborhood for 34 years. Genin's has always been there for me when I needed urgent repairs or in this case, tire replacement.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 08/03/2020

William
We appreciate your business.
Thank you!