Shelly S.
11/24/2018
Quick and friendly service
Genin staff helped fix our tail light quickly - even on a busy holiday weekend. The cost was much lower than I expected and communication was great.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 12/14/2018

Shelly

SJ
Shelia J.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/24/2018
Professional, matter of fact, and great with my car!! Bb
Genin’s is the best auto mechanic shop in Madison!!!!
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 12/14/2018

Shelia

Mc Farland, WI
11/21/2018
Free Loaner Car
Genin’s provided a free loaner car when i had my car repaired, which was extremely helpful. They also provided quality service and friendly customer service.

James B.
11/19/2018
Thanks
Great people. Fast but friendly service!
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 11/23/2018

James

LK
Luke K.
11/15/2018
Another excellent job!
I had brought my car in to have an alignment issue fixed and they caught a few other problems that would have ended up being extremely expensive had I left them. Excellent service and great quality work!
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 11/23/2018

Luke

Kevin S.
Chevrolet S-10
11/15/2018
Outstanding service
Outstanding service,Very accommodating to my schedule, and a true pleasure to do business with.

EA
Elizabeth A.
Honda Fit
11/12/2018
Service at Genin's
As the tow truck brought my car into Genin's, all I could think of was the worst that could happen to my car that
suddenly would not start. The people at Genin's started working on my car almost immediately once it arrived at 1:30 p.m. on a Friday afternoon. They replaced the battery, did an oil change, replaced my windshield wipers, and did a 75.000 mile check up all before 5:00 p.m. I was so grateful for their fast and
excellent service since I needed my car all week end. Rick and all the people at Genin's work hard to
give the very best service all the time. Thanks so much for making my week end on a grateful and happy
note.

Elizibeth

HJ
Heather J.
Pontiac Vibe
11/09/2018
great service
Good prices, knowledgeable people. I highly recommend.

Heather

Brian M.
Audi A5 Coupe
11/08/2018
Efficient service at a great price.
Had my winter tires installed this week. Great service!

Brain

NF
Nancy F.
Buick Rendezvous
Helpful and informative
I have been coming to Genins for 25 years. I totally trust their work and advice. Keri-Jo is an outstanding service manager; she spent time with me providing information as I launch into looking for a different vehicle.

Nancy

Dave P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Friendly neighborhood service
Nice to still have a full service gas station located conveniently in the neighborhood. The staff is focused on good customer service which is much appreciated in this day and age.

Dave

Subaru Legacy
11/07/2018
New battery - excellent service
The staff at Genins are excellent - friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable.
The whole process was very easy and much closer than the dealer.
Highly recommended.

RL
Roma L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Roma said they are very efficient.

Roma

Jerry H.
Lexus RX 400h
11/05/2018
Great as always for 25 years
Genni's is a great place for all things cars. Great service. Great people. Great place.
Jerry Hancock
Customer for 25 years.

Jerry

WS
Will S.
11/03/2018
Great service by Kerry Jo and the team. Good response time and time to complete the work.

Will

Ken S.
Plymouth Voyager
11/03/2018
Good work
I appreciate the prompt service and the loaner car. Good work!

Ken

MO
Marian O.
11/01/2018
A great SERVICE station!!
If this weren't such a great place to take my car, I would not return. Have been a customer for more years than I can remember. I do recommend them to family and friends, and they come back to tell me how glad they were that I did. Great place to come if you are suddenly in sole charge of your vehicle and they give you good advice and timelines as to when things need to be done. 2 thumbs up from me.

Sandra W.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said they are very courteous.

TT
Tracy T.
FIAT 500
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said this business was good, but it could have been better if they had taken more time to evaluate the work that was done. The vehicle had to go back to the facility. Had they taken more time there might not have been a second visit.

Brett S.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Brett said everything was good with his service. He went in to have an alignment, but it still pulls to the left. The service is great, and the people are nice and friendly. He wants to make them his personal mechanics, but wants to make sure 100 percent that the alignment is correct. The people were super pleasant and cheaper than any competitors. They squeezed him in, and he's very impressed with them.