SP
Susan P.
Honda Fit
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Susan said that they're courteous, efficient and she is beyond satisfied. They're an asset to the neighborhood and she really appreciates them.

Susan

LF
Lorraine F.
Middleton, WI
06/29/2020
Great service. Friendly. knowledgeable staff.
Excellent service provided by trained staff who explained exactly what was wrong with the car and waited for permission to repair problem.

Loraine

LL
Li L.
06/26/2020
Responsible and professional
Answer phones quick and give very detailed answer. Service is professional. Solved my problem.

Li

Toyota Camry Solara
06/24/2020
Solara Service
Superb and comprehensive service is our usual experience at Genin’s. This visit exceeded that. The mechanic who did the alignment wasn’t satisfied w/ the first go round, so he repeated it to get it to his satisfaction. We had a windshield leak and the staff used a hose and then 2 different car washes to try to replicate the leak. They also identified an issue which didn’t require immediate work, but needed us to monitor for future service. We trust their judgement and the quality of their work.

Dorit B.
Toyota Yaris iA
06/20/2020
Rapid Response!
I called Genin's at 8:00 AM about a sudden needed repair. They got me in 30 minutes later and had the problem identified in 30 more minutes. They ordered the parts and I brought the car back 2 days later and it was all fixed within 45 minutes. I have been taking my cars to Genin's for the last 25 years, so clearly I think they are great.

Carl B.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Carl said he would recommend this business.

ER
Evalyn R.
06/16/2020
I always feel welcome and know you will give me reliable service.
I came in for an oil change (etc.), but my message--on the radio thing--still says "Change oil soon."
Also, you mentioned that the engine light is on. It's been on for a long, long time.
I remember the former owner telling me--three years ago--that it's always on, & that I needn't worry . . .
hmmm
evie robillard

AC
Austin C.
Honda Civic Si
06/10/2020
Excellent work.
Good work and friendly service.

Sandra W.
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Sandra said the staff provided good service.

Doug B.
Reliable and reasonable
I always know the car is in good hands and that they will never "upsell," but won't hesitate to make reasoned suggestions. Even though the Subaru dealership is closer to my home, Genin's is closer to my heart.

KF
Kathleen F.
Very responsive
I experienced an unexpected problem and had an important appointment about 35 miles away from home. Genin's gave me a loaner car and diagnosed and solved the problem within 2 days.

Kathleen

Rick

Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 06/10/2020

John

John G.
Mercury Mountaineer
Unscrupulous Car Repair
Brought the car in for a new serpentine belt. Genin’s broke the bolt into the engine block for the harmonic balancer and took no responsibility. Blamed everyone else. Charged me a fortune to tow my car away!
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 06/10/2020

John
I appreciate your taking the time to write a Review on the Service & Repair you received at Genin's. While we all understand things do not always work out they way we would prefer,I thought you would have appreciated the time and efforts.  Over 10 days working with the folks that sold you the vehicle and the Aftermarket Warranty Company involved, as well the use of our Loaner vehicle 10 days No Charge.
I wish you more success with your next Service Provider.

Middleton, WI
Hyundai Accent
05/16/2020
Amazing Community Care During Times of Need
Got in quick. Staff were welcoming and friendly and accommodating to my schedule. Service was smooth. Greatly appreciate Genin's ability to reach out and support our healthcare workers during this challenging time.

05/15/2020
My dependable neighborhood car care place
Been taking car here for years. The folks are cordial and always willing to help. I appreciate their telling me which maintenance repairs are important to do soon, and which can wait a while.

AF
Annya F.
05/15/2020
Efficient and helpful
My CV axle broke in the middle of an intersection. AAA suggested taking my car there because it was close to the incident. I didn’t have a clue as to where else to take it so they tow dropped it off there. When I called to notify them that the car was being brought there and later on again of the situation I was in without having a car. they were able to secure a loaner that I could use to continue on with my job to going to clients as a caregiver. They were able to reduce my stress immensely in an unexpected situation. They were very cognizant of the current COVID-19 situation so I felt bad that I could not personally think them in person for the help they provided. Pricing seemed to be in line with other sources that I checked out. I will definitely go back there when I need service on my car.
I also observed their staff being very responsive and helpful to a mother with young children in her car to help out with either a small or a big problem.

Annya