Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Continue reading recommended reviews

Beverly B.
Greenville, TX
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
The amount of time for a simple oil change. I am always on time so it's not me.
I am really thinking of taking it to the Hyundai dealer I bought it from but it would require a drive. So go to Greenville Hyundai and come out over an hour later, or drive 50 miles but the oil change doesn't take so long but I have wasted time on the road. The next question is would I recommend this business. Yes as far as I love my Tulsa, but no for time wasted. If it was just me saying you are taking to long then it would be my problem, but it's not!

Johnny C.
Garland, TX
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Go to a different dealership
This place is terrible. I was lied too, never given the right information and was miserable the entire time. I should have walked out. Also false advertising is obviously ok with this company as well as trying to take advantage of women.
Tracey E., Loylaty & Quality Control Manager from Greenville Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

We are sorry for your experience with us. It not our intention that our customers feel this way.  We take all customer feedback very seriously and want to help however we can. Please reach out to our GM, Bryan Hall, at bhall@nissanofgreenville.com at your earliest convenience, with a good number to contact you on, so that we can help you any way we can.

Tracey Fentum
Loyalty & Quality Control Manager
786-302-7650

Called and spoke to the customers father. He is going to get the customer to call back when gets off work.

Tracey Fentum