ANNA M.
Nissan Versa
03/16/2021
Service is the best
Service is always top notch.

JAMES A.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/12/2021
They get right to the problem and take of it and if they can't fix it they will let you know and the prices are very reasonable
So far for me Hastys is the place to go for good car service and I'm telling everyone I know to go there

ST
SCOTT T.
Sylvania, OH
Ford Edge
03/11/2021
Courteous, knowledgeable team
We were able to secure an appointment and review what’s service Was required on her car. They made constructive advice for the present and the future repairs.

JESSICA B.
03/10/2021
Great and honest.
I come to Hasty's whenever I need my car serviced. They always do a great job, and they're very nice and honest.

MARY M.
Nissan Sentra
03/05/2021
Honest and Trustworthy
I used their services for 12 years, when I lived in the neighborhood. After 11 years away, I was happy to return to them today. Always honest and trustworthy!

DE
DANA E.
Maumee, OH
GMC Canyon
03/05/2021
Friendliness and knowledge of your vehicle
Quality and quickness of the work was the best

DEB S.
Chevrolet HHR
03/04/2021
Tire change
Steve, and Bob are great. They got me in on shot notice, and got me out fast.

DEB B.
Buick Rendezvous
03/04/2021
“Relay” race..
I had 2 of my tires replaced. I needed my lighter unit checked to use for phone charging. Got a surprise fix when my wipers needed some attention. Instead of a major type job, it required only a relay switch switch!!
Oh happy day!! Thanks guys!!!

JIM B.
GMC Canyon
03/02/2021
Personalized service.
Appointment on time. Great personalized service.

Dodge Avenger
02/25/2021
Lucky Find
I had a flat tire at 5AM and was just able to pull into the first parking lot which luckily was Hasty's. They have an emergency number on the front door. I called and he answered right away! Told me to leave my car there and they would fix it that day! It was incredible! Highly recommend!

SP
STEVE P.
02/25/2021
saved money
I was quoted a price for my repairs. By the time they were done, I found out they found less expensive parts which saved me about $30.00

MIKE P.
Sylvania, OH
Ford Expedition
02/24/2021
Responsive and professional
Very flexible in working with customers; good, straightforward information about your vehicle and the reasons for service needs. Dependable in getting your vehicle done when they say.

BL
BARBARA L.
02/23/2021
Hastys
I know I'm going to get the best price and the best work done 4 my car..! Everybody is so friendly and kind and I really enjoy taking my car there and telling other people about Hastys good work.......

KF
KELLI F.
GMC Terrain
02/22/2021
Friendly and Great Service
Friendly and Great Service! They explained what was wrong and showed me the part that was broke on my car. I will be coming here for my oil changes also. I would recommend Hasty's Service to others. They also got my car done in a timely manner. Thank you Hasty's Service

DI
DONALD I.
Jeep Liberty
02/22/2021
Fast and friendly
I was in an out before you knew it. Fast and friendly service. Got me in right away and did repair while I waited. Good price for what I had done. I will be back.