MICHAEL W.
Swanton, OH
01/19/2021
Informed Choices
I appreciated the gentlemen giving me options for the service of my truck, as well as a prompt and accurate estimate of the cost for each choice.

MATHEW G.
Maumee, OH
01/15/2021
Excellent overall service!
Hasty’s had excellent service! They were very friendly, helpful, and prompt with the repairs I needed to my CRV. They also had great pricing and saved me money on the parts and repairs needed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and I wouldn’t hesitate to back in the future!

JODI A.
Swanton, OH
Buick Encore
01/12/2021
Great shop, Knowledgeable staff fair priced

CR
CYNTHIA R.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/09/2021
Heating work
Job well done...got my car in and took care of the problem...I will definitely use Hasty's for repair service for my car if needed in the future

Chevrolet S-10
01/08/2021
Friendly, fast, experienced
Staff is amazing and helpful. Very communicative during the process. Great work at a good price. Will always come back to them.

ER
ERIC R.
01/04/2021
LOF-F150
I needed an oil change & HASTYS yet again got me in & back to work in no time all while taking the time to service my truck thoroughly & efficiently.

JULIE P.
01/01/2021
Great locally owned car service

JAMES A.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/31/2020
Everyone is nice and friendly
What I like is they don't try to top dollar you and will explain what's going on with your car instead of making things up

CARL W.
12/31/2020
Very Friendly, professional and excellent service.
I have dealt with Hasty's on and off for decades. Always Friendly, Knowledgeable and Dependable.

RICKY R.
Mercury Sable
12/30/2020
Very honest shop and so friendly.
Great service, honest business!

ST
SCOTT T.
Sylvania, OH
Experts. Reliable
Hastys is courteous, reliable.

Chevrolet Pickup
customer service at counter
Have you ever seen a mechanic smile.....You will at Hasty's
Bob and Steve will not treat you like a number, but a neighbor

ROBERT R.
Buick LaCrosse
12/29/2020
Appointments time are met. Great quality of work.

MK
MARCIA K.
Lexus ES 350
12/29/2020
My tire was low, so I thought that I just needed more air. The technician said he would raise the car so he could look at the tire thoroughly. There was a nail in the tire which he removed and plugged the hole. He also checked all the tires and turned the tire light off. I did not have an appointment, I just stopped by for some help. Problem solved!

Ford Police Interceptor
12/23/2020
Good reliable shop
They got me in right away when i called about an issue with my truck. It was fixed quickly and out the door. I appreciate the friendly and professional service.