ANNA M.
09/10/2020
Service is the best
Great customer service!!!!

09/09/2020
They seem to be friendly. They have gotten our vehicles in quickly.
Hasty was recommended by a friend. They got our vehicles in quickly and seemed to do a good job.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Holland, OH
Dodge Durango
09/09/2020
Trans Temp Light
Hasty was able to get me in the same day I called about my car and was able to give me the diagnostic by the end of the day.

TH
TERESA H.
09/07/2020
Friendly fast and affordable
Friendly, fast and affordable service! Would highly recommend.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 09/20/2020

Thank you for your recommendation Teresa!

NR
NICK R.
Sylvania, OH
Kia Rio
09/03/2020
Fantastic, Friendly Service
Took my car in for what I thought was a broken wheel bearing. Hasty's diagnosed it as a bent end plate and fixed it the same day. While other mechanics or a dealership could have taken advantage of me by charging for a more expensive/unneeded repair, Hasty's was honest and provided a quick, friendly, reliable service at minimal cost. I will definitely be returning to them for future car care needs!
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you Nick, we look forward to taking care of your vehicles needs.  Convenient service without compromising quality  is what we have been providing for over 70 years!  Call us anytime you need us!

WO
WALT O.
Romulus, MI
Mercury Sable
08/28/2020
Student @ University of Toledo
We are parents of a student at UofT. We live out of state. Our son called us and told us his car wasn't working. We looked on the internet for auto repair shops close to UofT, Hasty's Service came up and as soon as we read the reviews, we knew this was the place to take our son's car. They were friendly, welcoming, honest and so very helpful. I would take ANY of our vehicles back to them, even living out of state. Thanks Hasty's Service for your honesty and quick diagnoses and repair of our son's vehicle. Katie and Walter Orme (Michigan)
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 09/09/2020

We are happy we were able to help you and that we were easily found. It is definitely not a problem you want to deal with when your kids are away.  I've been right there with you.  We are just a hop skip and jump away from UT and are here anytime you need us.  Thank you for taking the time to let others know of your experience and we look forward to servicing your needs when you need us.

Many thanks,
Bob

TONIA S.
08/27/2020
Fair prices and good work
They completed the work in a timely manner and at a good price.

ARLA B.
Temperance, MI
08/26/2020
Excellent service !
The work done on my car was great as usual. The employees are knowledgeable and so very friendly. Thanks Hasty's.

TP
TERRI P.
Buick LaCrosse
08/21/2020
Fast service
I had to get some things done to my Buick LaCrosse and this facility he was very prompt fast and reasonable I would suggest this company to someone else any day very satisfied

GM
GREG M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/20/2020
Grand Prix
Once again leave it to Bob and Steve and you do not need to worry about a thing - low cost and quality service make things easy : )
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you Greg!  We will get you taken care of at Hasty's so you can be on your way.

MIKE C.
08/19/2020
Faulty 02 sensor Fix
Quality mechanic work and customer service!

08/19/2020
FAST WITH GREAT SERVICE
Easy to work with, fast, friendly and fair price.

JOHN H.
GMC Pickup
08/13/2020
HASTYS!😲BEST SERVICE IN THE GLASS CITY&Bob's a man of 🎖HONOR🎖
Hastys replaced a worn lite socket board& flasher unit recently on my GMC Sierra 1500 Sle& also repaired my AC system.My Uncle Robert& Etta owned this truck &I inherited it!💗She was the one who told me to take it to Hastys IF I ever had any problems etc.I thank the Gods I listened!😉😁They've done many other things to my truck also!Very reasonable prices&Pretty FAST labor!I really enjoy talking to Bob &all his awesome employees.Those are all good ,honorable men🙏🎖🎖 As is Bob.I hope that shops around FOREVER&Bob too!You'd do well to call&pay Hastys a visit,IF you like saving #$$$$💰💰💵💰That place has alot of history behind it.Google Hastys&read the great history behind that name!!💪😏Thanks Bob&your workers for EVERYTHING!Live long& prosper** 🖖🙏
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you very much!  We love hearing about multiple generations coming to see us.

ER
ERIC R.
Ford Flex
08/11/2020
LOF-Flex
No surprise as HASTYS automotive did it again & got me in serviced my vehicle thoroughly & out in a flash so I could get back to work all @ a fair price.

MIRA C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/11/2020
I love the service and staffing
I believe with the way things are nowadays
There should be a way to Discount your Loyal Clients
There should be a way to give AutoPay For repair. Most need their car to make money But don’t have enough for the Total repairs. They should be able to pay biweekly
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you Mira.  Times are definitely different these days.  We do have an option of 90 days same as cash if that is something that interest you.  We try our best to give you an option of service when there is one in hopes of not breaking the bank.  We understand car repairs are not fun and can get expensive.  Continuous maintenance work is what can keep your expenses down. Thank you for being a loyal customer!