DARLENE M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/22/2020
Knowledgeable friendly
He called me back fast after I left a message. He knows my Vehicle well. Tells me when they see a problem. Great Service & Great Pricing. I'm coming back when needed.

VM
VICKI M.
Mercury Milan
07/20/2020
Great service.
Great place to get car serviced. Very friendly and will bend over backwards for you. Prices are competitive and service is excellent!!

Maumee, OH
07/17/2020
Honest fast service
Very friendly and informative technicians and owner. I’ve been through many mechanics over the years. Glad to find a new one I look forward to doing plenty more future business with.

MARK W.
Pontiac Torrent
07/15/2020
Conscientious work, caring attitude!
Bought a car for my daughter. These guys made the necessary repairs and got it road ready for a college bound kid. They gave this father confidence that the car can be trusted. I will definitely be back!
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you Mark!  Having two daughters myself, I have been in your shoes.  We always want our kids taken care of when we aren't by their side.  Thank you for having confidence in us.  We look forward to seeing you the next time you need something.

Bob Hasty
Owner
Family Owned & Operated since 1949

ARLA B.
Temperance, MI
07/14/2020
great service
I had a bad tire that kept losing air and even though they were sooooo busy Hasty's snuck it in and fixed the leak. Always great and friendly service.

CL
CARY L.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/09/2020
My guys since 85
Thanks for the prompt service yesterday. Great job, as usual.

NG
NICOLE G.
07/07/2020
Very kind staff and courteous
Prices affordable

A job Finished correctly
They explained each step
Excellent work completed
Price was fair
Even fixed a few things and waived the labor fees

07/02/2020
Great prices and great customer service
The reps were friendly and worked to insure that I had a good experience which I did.

Ford Edge
07/02/2020
Listened
Listened to my concerns and what was told to me from a quick oil place. Hasty found the part to be fine, no work needed. Ran an over all check based on my other concerns. All is well, they explained what they did to try to find what I thought was wrong. I appreciate the staff listening with no judgement.

BERNADETTE M.
07/01/2020
Friendly and Great Service
Very pleased with service. And I was able to get an appointment promptly. Waited while oil was changed and car checked over. Knowledgeable and Answered my questions. Recommend to my friends.

GD
Greg D.
Buick Roadmaster
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Greg said he was very pleased with the service.

KEN S.
06/29/2020
Recommend Hasty’s Service
Service was excellent. Plan to return in the future. Would recommend Hasty’s Service to family and friends.
Bob H., Owner from Hasty's Service responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you Ken!

Bob Hasty
Owner
Family Owned & Operated since 1949

BARBRA S.
06/29/2020
Fast friendly service. Professional environment.
Their service was quick and friendly. They took care of the problem as economical as possible. I really appreciated that.

CHARLIE M.
Dodge Dakota
06/26/2020
Hastys auto service
Great service....they get the job done for reasonable prices 👍