MARIO C.
Lincoln Continental
10/26/2020
Clean
I feel you all did a good job. I will use your service again. Thank You

BA
BRENDON A.
Honda Civic Si
10/26/2020
Quick and friendly service
They've always been really nice and work quickly on whatever needs to be done.

ER
ERIC R.
Ford Flex
Flex-LOF
I’ve said before & yet again HASTYS is the utmost best experience for all your automotive repair needs.

DEB S.
Chevrolet HHR
10/23/2020
I went in for an oil change. They found some brake light bulbs that were out. Great service, and fast. Reasonably price.

STEVE H.
Chevrolet Suburban

MIKE P.
Sylvania, OH
Mazda CX-5
10/21/2020
Informative, dependable, quick
New customer, based on recommendation of Hasty's by a friend. I am very pleased with their discussion of maintenance needs, their dependability in meeting schedule times, and how quickly they were able to take care of issues. I will be an ongoing customer!

DEB B.
Buick Rendezvous
10/21/2020
Tire “woes”
I’d hit a low curb really hard a few days before & my low tire pressure lite was glaring @ me. I’m a visiting nurse & need my car. I got hold of Steve & he said to come over & they'd fit me in! I was in & out in less than an hour!! Thanks guys!!!
You’re the best!!!

MARK W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/13/2020
Conscientious work, caring attitude!
My vehicle is very important to me and they treated it as such. They got the job done in a timely manner and took care of all of the little nagging issues I had been having. So glad they are on my side. Steve and the mechanics there really seem to care. I'll definitely recommend them to others!

BL
BARBARA L.
10/02/2020
Very personable
Very very kind .. very professional!!!

LC
LAURA C.
10/01/2020
Best place to take your car for service and repsirs

BN
BRENDA N.
Lambertville, MI
09/30/2020
Fast efficient service
This was my first time using Hasty's and could not be more satisfied.

CHRIS H.
Maumee, OH
09/30/2020
Customer service
Called late in the day and still got in same day. Got the estimate and was in and out. Great experience.

BJ
BEAU J.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/29/2020
Very Honest Guys!!!!
Driving down the road, my car started making a horrible noise from the left front wheel area. Hasty’s got my car right in, and quickly figured out that a small stone got into the works somehow. The techs had my car for about twenty minutes, but refused to charge me. Most shops would have “invented” repairs to milk money from a customer. I was treated very honestly and more than fairly!! From now on, Hasty’s will be the shop who gets my business. Thanks again!!

MIKE C.
Rocky River, OH
09/25/2020
Hasty’s Customer For Years
Hasty’s has taken care of 3 of my vehicles and a handful of friends that I’ve recommended, always helpful and they do everything the right way! I’ve been burned by other shops and never have been by Hasty’s. Can’t recommend them enough!

PZ
PAUL Z.
GMC Sonoma
09/24/2020
Good and Quick
Got the alignment done and did it quicker than other places I've gone to.