Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

Continue reading recommended reviews

LA
Laura A.
South Salem, OH
01/24/2019
What happened to Paul
We miss Paul what happened to Paul he made the place so fun I loved his personality and he helped me a lot

WW
Wade W.
Washington Court House, OH
01/06/2019
BEWARE OF MISLEADING
So embarrass now how the confused me in buying a 2007 Buick LaCrosse with a bonded title. Was given a story of how an oil change was done with the wrong mile reported, since that was done in need to sign this paper saying g they advised me, but was taken care of and will be no issues going forward. NOT SO. Now I have no positive value for a trade-in. This is now the sane a having a salvage title, JUNK. So pissed now. Not only did in need to do some repairs to this car but now out of luck. That day the sale manager was Jerry. Beware of what the will do on a sale. If possible would give 0 stars.

Robert M.
Hillsboro, OH

Ryan B.
Oak Hill, OH
04/03/2018
Poor service management
I had to have my engin replaced. It took 4 days for them to resolve the issue. I asked if I could get a rental car because I had to work, however, I wasn’t allowed to get one because they had to get approval. They wouldn’t even tell me what was wrong and why it was losing oil. On top of all that after I got it when I checked the oil there was a piece of silicone rubber on dipstick. My dad called up to ask why that was and they said they were busy and we have been waiting 3 days for a call back. I will never go back there.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

I have reponded on the other sure critic response.

Hillsboro, OH