Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Continue reading recommended reviews

BL
Brenda L.
10/03/2019
Sales they were great but your service and parts department they do not respect the customer at all
Have been their 2 times , 1st they said tak about 1-2 hours said they would take me anywhere their close if I didn't want to wait and come get me just call if they didn't call me 1st to say they were done, so I called I was 10 minutes away it took them 56 minutes to come get me, 2nd time I called to get a repair done (radio) services said call parts, parts ordered my part and said make my appointment I did about a week later, got their dropped my car off at services department, before I got their they said it would take maybe 3 hours, so my cousin had taken me, it takes about 45 minutes to get their , so when I dropped my car off about 5 minutes, I just end walked out the door they called said your part didn't come in, I said "What" this is crazy, they said go to parts talk to them, so I did Chri the same guy I ordered the part from, I said what's wrong you said it would be here, he said well it didn't , like the inconvenience wasn't his problem, and no big deal, "I felt like no respect for me at all", and I said why couldn't you or someone call me so I wouldn't have to make that 45 minute drive and find someone to bring me. I just felt like I was so disrespected by this Chris, he should never be a person working at the front desk

LJ
Lewis J.
Kingston, OH
08/23/2019
Review
Your sales person and finance manager knew we were in a hard spot due to our 2011 HONDA having problems. When the sales person offered the oil change club for 10 FREE oil changes cause we had waited sooooo long for the finance manager, we waited which I wish now that we had NOT. This was the 2nd car we have purchased from Herrnstein and probably last car. When we came in for the first oil change your service writer acted as if he could care less about our car care. We now have 10 oil changes in the club and I dread to come in if the service will be as bad.!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ
Dave J.
Frankfort, OH
07/13/2019
Not A Fan
Not a good experience for me. It's funny how one less than adequate salesperson can ruin a deal. I had every intention of buying a pickup from these folks. Too bad. There are other dealerships.

AL
Amanda L.
Chillicothe, OH
05/30/2019
Terrible!!
We went to test drive a few cars we were interested in last night 5/29/19 and were there for 45 minutes walking the parking lot and not one person came and asked if we needed any help. There was at least 5 salesmen around the counter chatting it up with each other. A couple of other salesmen were putting cars back in their places and we're maybe 10 feet from us and never asked if we needed help or even said welcome. I have to honestly say I will not be buying a vehicle at this establishment. Poor service
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

I will pass this along to the approprate people in our organization. We have been here a very long time and over that period we have waited on thousands of customers and have sold thousands of cars. When I read something like this it makes me sick. I hope that we could do something to rebuild your confidence. If you will let me know what kind of vehicle you are interested in New Used maybe even one of our program cars. I can see that you would get an excellent buy on it.

LA
Laura A.
South Salem, OH
01/24/2019
What happened to Paul
We miss Paul what happened to Paul he made the place so fun I loved his personality and he helped me a lot

WW
Wade W.
Washington Court House, OH
01/06/2019
BEWARE OF MISLEADING
So embarrass now how the confused me in buying a 2007 Buick LaCrosse with a bonded title. Was given a story of how an oil change was done with the wrong mile reported, since that was done in need to sign this paper saying g they advised me, but was taken care of and will be no issues going forward. NOT SO. Now I have no positive value for a trade-in. This is now the sane a having a salvage title, JUNK. So pissed now. Not only did in need to do some repairs to this car but now out of luck. That day the sale manager was Jerry. Beware of what the will do on a sale. If possible would give 0 stars.

Robert M.
Hillsboro, OH

Ryan B.
Oak Hill, OH
04/03/2018
Poor service management
I had to have my engin replaced. It took 4 days for them to resolve the issue. I asked if I could get a rental car because I had to work, however, I wasn’t allowed to get one because they had to get approval. They wouldn’t even tell me what was wrong and why it was losing oil. On top of all that after I got it when I checked the oil there was a piece of silicone rubber on dipstick. My dad called up to ask why that was and they said they were busy and we have been waiting 3 days for a call back. I will never go back there.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

I have reponded on the other sure critic response.

Hillsboro, OH