Continue reading recommended reviews

Kamal & Zena K.
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
08/09/2020
service review
Best service ever recieved with perfect timing

ID
Issam D.
Indian Trail, NC
12/24/2019
Worst mechanic shop
My car shakes when I brake. This shop changed the brake pads. I drove my car for about a week when I noticed it shakes again when I brake. I took it back to them they said you need a new rotors and new pads for the brake.
They did not do a good job at all and I had to throw away the pads they installed and 290 dollars in the drain.
Do not recommend this place they do not know what they are doing.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 01/21/2020

All our jobs are nationwide warranted 12/12 call us to discuss your options.

Your Service Team
704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.