Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5rating 4.43478
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

HM
Hailee M.
Davis, CA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
I am done with this place.
I took my car in for the 75,000 mile maintenance & showed the man helping me a piece under that hood that had been chewed by rats & needed replacement. I did not hear anything back until they called me saying my car was ready to be picked up. No one went over the inspection paperwork with me. I read it over myself & saw that my brakes were marked RED signifying they need to be replaced. They did the same exact thing last time with my air filters. The guy, Buddy, saw me looking under my hood to discover the part I had asked them to replace was not replaced. He told me something about the part may or may not be in stock & that is when I expressed my frustration to him that they have not been following up with me on the status of my vehicle until they say it is ready to be picked up, yet when I get here I see from the inspection sheet there is clearly things that need to be replaced. He gave me his card & offered for my next oil change to be on him. Remind you, this is after I drive back to Vacaville from Davis to pick up my car. I have put in over $1000 of maintenance into my vehicle at this dealer in the past 2-3 months, yet they do not do thorough repairs/maintenance. I am tired of it & will be looking for somewhere else to have my vehicle serviced from here on out.
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/14/2019

Hailee, I am so sorry about your previous visit. What you went through is totally unacceptable. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and in this case, it seems we failed you. I would like to personally offer my apologies and invite you in to show you the real Hyundai experience you deserve. Again, my sincerest apologies. Aaron Brady Service Manager

AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/14/2019

I will be contacting you tomorrow

Vallejo, CA
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Good normal service for outrageous price
Hopefully this is a one off, but I had a bad experience. Long story short, I selected the basic factory required maintenance when I made the appointment online which gave me a cost of 180-190. When I went in the minimum charge for my service was $360, I was able to get a discount down to 315. Secondly when waiting for the shuttle to pick me up I was forced to wait almost two hours, when I tried to cancel the shuttle to get my own ride, I was not allowed to do that, since "the shuttle driver should be right around the corner". He arrive about an hour later. From my perspective they had two jobs, service my car and give me a ride to and from work. They serviced my car pretty well, I will give them that, but they charged me nearly double. And they made me wait hours for a ride. Like I said seems like a one off, but I really don't I don't think I can justify giving them another chance, I will just make the effort to go to my regular dealership.
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/10/2019

Anu, I'm very sorry about your experience. We do everything we can to provided exceptional service and in this situation, it seems like we failed. I will be giving you a call shortly. Aaron Brady Service Manager

AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/11/2019

Anu, it was great to talk to you over the phone and thank you for your feedback. We will be making some changes in order to do better next time. We do hope that we can keep your business moving forward. We strive for 5 star service and we would like to prove it to you. Aaron Brady Service Manager

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Service staff is polite and attentive.
I bought my car at Hyundai of Vacaville and service the car there regularly. The service staff is always polite and I am always happy with the service. I will continue to take my car there for any issues that arise and for regular servicing.

05/02/2019 Category: Service
Service time needs improvement
The hyundai inspection didn’t seem a priority thus my car was in shop for over 3 weeks.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/02/2019

First of all, I would like to apologize for the amount of time it took to get your vehicle repaired. There are no excuses and that is totally unacceptable. I am the service manager and I will be reaching out to you shortly. Aaron Brady Service Manager @Hyundai Vacaville

GG
Gail G.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Took too long
Even though I waited a week for an appointment, my service was delayed because there was another car on the rack. My alignment took 2 and 1/2 hours. Although Mimi tried to keep me informed, the notifications were incremental. That is just a bit longer, then just a bit longer, then they are test driving it, then they are washing it until we are over 2 and 1/2 hours. If I had known it would take that long, I could have rescheduled or made better use of my time than sitting in the waiting room. I was not happy with this visit.
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience Gail. My apologies for taking a long time, Our service Manager will call you shortly to find out more and to see if we can do something to make this a better experience. kind Regards, Sean S. GM

Napa, CA
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Ok service
I would recommend this dealer if you're trying to buy a car. The service department on the other hand have not been 100% with us. We took the car with a check engine light for a broken thermostat, and the dealer me and my girlfriend drive the car like that for a whole week. Not to mention the fact that we have gone at least three to four times to get the windshield washer sprayers worked on, and they are so broken.
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/03/2019

Dear Client

Thank you for the kind words about the sales department and I am very sorry that we have let you down in our service department.
I am the brand new General Manager and I understand your frustration and agree with you , this is why we have a new service manager as well, we now are confident we would take great care of you.
Please give us another opportunity and I promise not to let you down, Your next two services will be free of charge  and we will detail and fill up your car. You can reach out to me on my cell @ 503-490-3353, Kind Regards, Sean Shahid GM

Joe L.
San Pablo, CA
03/28/2019
Lack luster help after purchase
Everything leading up to the sale was great. Rogemar and the staff did a great job and making the experience as seamless as possible. I contacted Dave Lewis who went over the price of the car and I went in prepared knowing exactly what I was getting and what it was selling for. Unfortunately, after my purchase I realized I didn't have the proper equipment for the navigation I was supposed to have. I contacted the team and they apologized and said they sent a new SD card out. After waiting 10 days i told David i never recieved it. After no response I sent another email and finally got told they will over night an SD card. When it came the next day the car told me there was no navigation on the SD card. I told David and Sunil contacted me telling me I would receive a call from service the next morning. Fast forward 4 days later I finally decided to contact Hanlees Hiltop Hyundai where they quickly set me up for an appointment. I can't recommend anyone to Vacaville Hyundai after such a simple problem prolonged itself in that manner.
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/03/2019

Dear Joe,

Thank you for telling us about your experience,I am truly sorry about your situation, we let you down and I aplogize for that.
I am the  brand new GM and committed to do an excelent job, we have changed the management team because of problems like yours, once again thank you for caring enough to write this review.
If you would give us another opportunity to serve you, we will make sure your next three services are free of charge , we would detail and fill up your vehicle each time. You can reach me on my cell @ 503-490-3353. Kind Regards, Sean Shahid, GM

John M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Check engine light on again.
The check engine light that I brought my car in for is back again after a couple of days. I'll be bringing it in again on Monday.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/18/2018

HI Mr.Moseley, we appreciate you taking time to give us your feedback. I drove personally your vehicle after the last repair to confirm there was no longer the concern you came in for. Looks like we have a seperate incident going on now that we are trying to get to the bottom of,We appreciate your patient an want you to know that your vehicle is a priority to us and should have an answer soon. Thank you Wesley M.

Carlos B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Needs to work on completing service in timely manner
I showed of 15 mins before my oil change appointment, still didn't get out of their until almost two hours later.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/12/2018

Good morning Carlos, I am very sorry to hear that we took longer than expected on saturday. We appreciate your business and understand how valuabloe your time is. PLease ask for me next time you are in need of service and I will personally make sure you are in and out much faster. Please accept my sincere apology and allow me to help you next time.
Have a great day,
Wesley

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Just not fully happy with the service
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/12/2018

I appologize that you weren't completely satisfied with your most recent service. you next service is free on us at huyndai of vacaville.

Denise S.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The customer service
It was a good service

06/20/2018 Category: Service
Brake/rotors
Needs improvement
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/22/2018

Denise, I am sorry to hear about your recent service experience, I was under the impression you were satisfied with my goodwill repair, I would love to touch bases with you to speak about this matter further, thank you for continuing to be an excellent customer. I appreciate you.
Thanks,

Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/29/2018

Jessica K.
Napa, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Service sucks
Did not do what they were supposed to and what they did do was half assed
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/14/2018

Thank you for the  feedback.
I have attempted to reach out ot you in reguards to your recent service. I may be reached via telephone at 707-724-5600

Placerville, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Deceiving
Your dealership charge me $27,000 for a car that list for 22,000
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for your feed back, as per our conversation you rparts are in and I'm looking forward to your next visit.

BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/21/2018

GR
Gabriel R.
Dixon, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Declining Customer Satisfaction
To start off; a price should be available when scheduling the appointment. Blindsiding a customer when they show up for their appointment is not very appreciated. Second, an explanation of what is done would be a big improvement (got 90k service, only a list of subjects... more details would have been nice... especially since I spent nearly $500 for the service). Next, in the past I received a brief cleaning after my services. This time, I got my car back in a dirtier condition. Not only did this simple service not get provided (which I've gotten for free in the past for $27 oil changes...), I also got the added prize of greasy hand prints on my doors and hood. No floor mats or seat covers were used. Last, my seat was moved (minor annoyance), vents moved (annoying), and my stereo settings wiped out (very annoying). I understand that if the battery needs to be disconnected the stereo settings go away, but I did not know this would be happening (I would have saved the settings with a picture). All in all, little information was given on the service other than a list. I received a comment on my battery, but no explanation other than "it'll need to be replaced". One positive note; they updated the time on the radio after wiping it out. I would have hoped to have a better impression of the service, given the price. The service to the customer seems to have very much gone down hill since Kelsey B. left the department/dealership. I'm not sure if I want to get my services done at this dealership anymore, which is sad, because it use to be great here just a short while ago.
ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  This helps us to get communications from our patrons like you to help better us.  We have taken your comment for prices available online and have reached out to our online appointment schedulers to see if they can help.  Also we are pleased to announce that Kelsey is coming back on board to continue serving all her and our loyal customers.  In regards to stations we have met with the technician and asked to better his process.  For the dirty vehicle please allow us to have the car fully cleaned out inside and outside for the dirty prints.  Buddy will reach out if not Kelsey next week to get this scheduled.  Thank you

Anthony B.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Technicians may need training.
Brakes and tires condition missed.
ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/02/2018

Buddy tried to reach out to customer and offer complimentary services to make up for the inconvenience and clarify mpi inspection form.

HW
Heather W.
11/29/2017 Category: Service

11/29/2017 Category: Service
5 star
This company is all about making sure their customers are satisfied....highly recommend letting Hyundai take care of you
Bob G. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/29/2017

Called and left message to return call to 916-897-0927 to me concerning her last visit

Bob G

Bob G. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/30/2017

Spoke with our customer 11-30-17 at 2:40 pm, aplogized for the service time it took to complete, she was very nice on the phone and thought the employees were nice. However we fell short of our obligation to complete the service in a timely manner.
We offered our customer a compliemtary Oil and filter change and a mini detail as a thank you and giving us another chance, we will mail a letter to confirm both services.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Review
This used to be my go to Hyundai dealership. Its convenient because its across the street from work and compared to others, they are on the cheaper side. Been going there shortly after I bought my elantra 2 years ago. I have to say , they recently changed the service team and I am wishing for the previous team to come back. This team does not communicate well at all. I have to call in to find out whether my vehicle is ready or not and any info as it pertains to your car wellbeing that you get, you have to ask for. Anyway, I hope this helps change things a little.
ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/24/2017

On behalf of the dealership we do apologize for the lack of communication.  Feedbacks like this helps us analyze the one to one basis conversation that occurs between an advisor and customer and the communication.  This feedback offers us an opportunity to revisit the advisors training and get them to improve themselves on daily basis.

David S.

SUJAN G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/03/2017 Category: Service
Poor service
Didn't vacuum car, was rushing customer.
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/03/2017

Sorry we didnt meet your expectations on cleaning your car.

Kevin Hendricks
707-724-5600
khendricks@wiseautogroup.com

PG
Polita G.
Winters, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/26/2017 Category: Service
Did not get a phone call about my car to tell me it is ready.
Need to let people know what is going on.

08/22/2017 Category: Service
Not great
Too many problems all around.