Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54
4.5

Overall Rating 4.48387/5Overall Rating 4.48387/5Overall Rating 4.48387/5Overall Rating 4.48387/5rating 4.48387
Overall Rating 2.16129/5Overall Rating 2.16129/5rating 2.16129rating 2.16129rating 2.16129

Cathryn M.
Fairfield, CA
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
07/23/2019 Category: Service
service unacceptable
poor service
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/23/2019

Cathryn, I want to offer you my most sincere apologies. Typically, we have an extra person on Saturday mornings (myself), but it was my son's birthday and I was unable to come in and help. Regardless, I would like to invite you back as my guest to show you the 5 star service you deserve. I will be calling you today as well. Best regards, Aaron Brady Service Manager

NT
Nicolle T.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for your help in fixing things. I am much happier now.

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Horrible communication. worst customer service I’ve had in a long time.
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/25/2019

Nicole, i apologize for your experience. That is not how we do things and it is totally unacceptable that we did not provide you 5 star service. I will personally be reaching out to you shortly. Aaron Brady Service Manager

Davis, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
No communication from service advisor. They tried to sell me parts I did not need. I had to correct the service advisor about what parts my car required. They admitted their mistake after I pointed it out.
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you very much for letting us know about your experience. We are truly sorry about the advisor's mistake and will do everything possible to provide additional training. We take these matters very seriously and if you don't mind our service manager will reach out to you to find out more details. Kind Regards, Sean S. GM

HS
Homer S.
2009 Hyundai Azera
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Mikey
Great service i meant to give 5 stars.

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Buster
I think Vacaville Hyundai is great but Hyundai doesn’t seem to know how to fix my Ck eng light.
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/10/2019

I am sorry for the inconvience, Homer. Rest assured we will do everything in our power to take care of this issue for you so you can get the car smogged and back on the road. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Aaron Brady Service Manager

Vallejo, CA
04/25/2019 Category: Service
disapointed with promisses that are not kept (free oil change for 1 year) and very slow service
this is a first oil change for a new Elantra (5 months old); when we bought it, we were told we have 1 year of free oil changes. When we got there for 1st oil change, it was not free (they did not know anything about it), and very sloooow, took several hours to complete, even with start time at 7:15 am!!! The oil was changed, but the crooked door was not completely adjusted to correct position, and no explanation was given for check engine light that was on for several weeks.
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience Ganiel. We will certainly honor that, not sure what the advisor was thinking. My service manager will call you ASAP. Regards, Sean S. GM

AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/25/2019

I tried calling earlier and left you a message. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience and I will make sure to take care of you and get you reimbursed. It appears my advisor was misinformed in regards to the service and I truly apologize for that. We have built a foundation of honesty, trust, and integrity with our customers and I would like to personally invite you back when you are available and we can have another look at the issues with your vehicle. Regards, Aaron B. Service Manager

SR
Siva R.
Lincoln, CA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and treatement
Front desk was so fast and friendly. Oil change was done as per given time. Very pleasant and nice dealership.
I am giving 4.5 rating and not sure why the Overall rating is not allowing me to change.
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience and we are very sorry to have failed you. I would like to reach out and find out exactly what happened. Thank you

SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/19/2019

Would you consider to re score Buddy's report card? we would refund you a portion of the bill, please let us know. Kind Regards

Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/25/2019

I want to thank you for your patronage and customer loyalty. We strive to provide only the highest level of customer service to each and every person that walks through our doors. If there is anything we can do better, please do not hesitate to let us know. We do expect exceptional service from each employee and only the highest scores are passing. Please keep that in mind when you rescore, and thanks for being part of the Hyundai family.

Vallejo, CA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Crap vehicles crap service team
Crap all the way around. Will not repair engine issues because they can’t duplicate issue and diagnosis passes. They will certainly try to sell you other services but can’t fix the engine problem. So much for 100k warranty.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/22/2019

Good Morning Julio, I can certainly understand your concerns. I personally drove your vehicle a dozen times and about 80 miles in an attempt to duplicate your issue. We are in the business of repairing vehicles so we certainly have no reason to not repair yours if we find a problem. The problem is that we found no stored trouble codes,each test drive went as designed and our data recorder showed no signs of your complaint. At that point we could not get any authorizations from Hyundai to replace anything. You are more than welcome to take us on an extended if needed test drive to help try to duplicate your concern. We take your concerns and safety as our number one priority but unfortunately we need to see your concerns first hand in order to repair it. Do not hesitate to come duplicate your concerns with us and we will certainly repair it.

Suisun City, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The people
Good job.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
The people
Was so low because I expected my car out earlier than it was ☹️
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/13/2019

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to talk to me on the phone. Again we apologize that you were late to your appointment but we certainly will do a better job next time. I have noted our conversation in your account

Lisa M.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Customer service was lacking. The service department did not return calls in a timely manner. They did not update me on the status of my repair If I had not taken the initiative, I would not have been able to pick up my car until the next day. Do not believe promise times about returned phone calls and the time your car will be ready for pick up. At this time, I would not recommend the service department.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning lisa, we always appreciate your feed back as it allows us to help better ourselves.
As you recall we spoke about all the concerns that you have stated. I promised you i would call you the next day and I did. When you didnt answer i left a long detailed message as well. We never intended to take longer than axpected and always want to be considerate of your time,Unfortunately with christmas and new years we had a huge delay in some our part deliveries.
Im not sure how to remedy your concerns except to again offer our sincerest apologies and to do everything we can to not cause any unnecessary delays in the future.
Unfortunately,I do not agree with your 1 star score as we diagnosed your vehicle complaint of a transmission concern at no charge and fixed your concerns correctly.
lisa we wish you nothing but the best and if you ever have future concerns please feel free to ask for me and i will do everything in my power to help you in a timely manner.
ps.
Just a heads up that you may have a phone issue and might be missing some voicemails because both myself and Buddy left them for you and you seem to not have received them for some reason.

Mark S.
West Sacramento, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Way too long...
I've waited here for two hours for an oil change! It's happened twice now, I won't be going back.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/24/2018

Mark, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with us last week. I completely agree that your wait time was unacceptable and understand how valuable your time is. I offer you no excuses but only to say we are adding staff to make sure these concerns dont happen again. We hate hearing that we lost your business but if you do find yourself needing our service or help please feel free to ask for me and I will personally help you and make sure you are in and out or taken care of.
Wesley Masterson
Service Manager for Hyundai of Vacaville

TD
Thomas D.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
I. Think its great cars great people great service

06/29/2018 Category: Service
Know your job
Unhappy
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/30/2018

Thoma, thank you for taking the time to let me know about your negative experience with our service department. We have remedied the situation and ave taken proper steps to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you for your business!

Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/30/2018

I look forward to seeing you next visit

Woodland, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2018 Category: Service
poor
Sucks!!! Been trying to fix my car for 3 years with them, joke
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/25/2018

Jessie, i would like to extend my apologies to you on your recent service. Although I do share your frustration, I feel I have personally done everything in my power to ensure you are satisfied with your vehicle and service you have received here at Hyundai Of Vacaville.

Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/19/2018

thank you !

Sacramento, CA
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Title
Never coming back.
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/23/2018

I appologize for your recent visit not being a five star experience. If you can plase reach out to me so i can make this one star visit into a five star that you deserve.

LQ
Leslie Q.
2004 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2018 Category: Service
Lack integrity
They didn’t fix the car but didn’t tell us that they couldn’t figure out what was wrong with it but charged us for it.
ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/17/2018

I do applogize for the service that was provided to you.
Just want to let you know that the next service is going to be on us. Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity for growth and i hope to see you in the future.

KG
Kelly G.
Santa Rosa, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/27/2017 Category: Service
NOT..
Vacaville Hyundai is a total nightmare
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/27/2017

Kelly i must say i am shocked on how you scored the survey, i remember you being very gratefull with our dealership paying half of your service bill $496.00 due to parts not being covered under your Warranty, i also remember two weeks after you picked up your car you called and stated the car wouldnt start and i agreed to have the car towed here at no charge to you only to find out the battery was dead we paid the tow bill that was $505.00 then you picked up the car and installed your own battery. Your father called a few weeks back and expressed concern about the car i had advised him to have the car returned to our service department and we would look at it. If you choose not to return back to our service department i understand. we are here to HELP.

AL
Adam L.
Davis, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Breaks cars and keeps them
First they missed the error in the engine, then upon bringing it back took almost an entire month to “diagnose” the problem and replace the part, and upon further conversation revealed that they forgot to handle it, made many phone appointments with them and they regularly missed them and I had to call in to figure out what the status of my vehicle was. Getting a courtesy car was like pulling teeth even though hyunday genesis new models should have a courtesy car service and I still haven’t been comped for the rental they said I had to buy that they would cover as a courtesy vehicle... needless to say If you need your car repaired please consider a different Hyundai service establishment if you can, I promise you it would be a smart decision.
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/05/2017

Adam,

I think your forgetting about the fact the i upgraded you to a bigger car so you could make your trip to LA and we paid for the additional week after your car was completed. Sorry that you wont be returning back for service.

Carmina C.
Suisun City, CA
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Horrible Customer Service
I had ordered a part for my vehicle. When I went to pick my vehicle up, I waited 5 min for the person at the desk to acknowledge I walked in. He finally said hello and I told him I was looking for a specific person. He said Ok. 15 minutes later, he says he couldn't find the person I was looking for and if he could be of assistance. I said I was picking up my car and part. He directed me to the cashier. Once I got there,I paid $210 and confirmed everything I needed was in the car, part as well. I'm good to go? She said yes. So I leave to find my car parked in the back row of all the cars with 3 rows blocking it. I've already been here for 30 min at this point. I waited in the car as the worker's moved the cars blocking me, at this point, it's been 45 min. I left got to my destination, only to find out the part I paid $210 for was not in the car!! At this point I was a frustrated customer. I confirmed twice with the worker's if I was good to go! I don't think I'll be visiting this location anytime soon.
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/14/2017

Carmina,

Thank you for completing the survey, I'm the new service manager here at Hyundai Vacaville should ever want to give us another chance i can assure you that we will meet or exceed your expectations.

Monroe, WA
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Terrible Service
Completely disorganized service dept.
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/11/2017

Hello,
My name is Kevin Hendricks, i would like to know what happend during your service visit here at Hyundai Vacaville. Your feedback is very important to us.

Sonya B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/07/2017 Category: Service
😡
Still too upset to say more😡
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/07/2017

Hello Sonya,
My name is Kevin Hendricks i am the new service director here at Hyundai Vacaville, unfortinatly i started afer you had your vehicle serviced here. Should you want to have your car serviced again here at Hyundai Vacaville i would be happy to take care of you myself.

TG
Tania G.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2017 Category: Service
Very, very poor customer service.
Probably not enough room here to explain. Made 2 appointments for Friday, 9/1/17. One to handle a hood latch recall on my 2015 Santa Fe. One to have a tune up and oil change on my 2003 Santa Fe. Hood latch was scheduled for 8 AM. Got there on time. Told part was not in. "Expected" anytime (overnight mail). Said I'd go get the other car and bring it in for its 9 AM service. Was asked to wait and shuttle driver would take me to get other car. Waited 1/2 hr., no shuttle driver. Went back to service counter. "Oh, shuttle driver called in and quit". Drove the 2015 home to get the 2003. Back at the dealership by 9:10. They took the car back to the bay for its service. Supposed to be $150 for a tune up. Also asked for an oil change. 3 hours later, (noon) service writer says car's done. While walking to cashier I'm receiving "recommendations" for further service. Top of the list says "spark plugs". Stop the service writer mid-step. "Doesn't a "tune up" usually include spark plugs?" "Oh no ma'am that's with the 90,000 mile service that costs over $600.00!" So I looked over what they did. See R/O #6009571/1 to see that I basically paid for an oil change, tire rotation (plug hole in one tire), top off fluids and an inspection. Really? $150 for that? Not what I asked for. Both service writers AND service manager knew I was not happy. Before I left I asked if the hood latch had arrived. Told it had not. They let me walk out of there without even an apology for the 4 hours I was there only to leave basically $150 poorer and not much to show for it. On my way home, 5 minutes from dealership my phone rings; the hood latch is in. Forget it. I'll get it replaced at another dealership. Will not go back to Vacaville Hyundai!!!
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/07/2017

Tania,
we here at Vacaville Hyundai are very sorry for your recent service experience, should you choose to have your vehicle serviced here again please contact me and i will personally take care of you.