4.5

Robert B.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Good customer service and service completed in a timely manner!
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Ioniq or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

2013 Hyundai Accent
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Care Rebate Program
The rep was quick to address me as I entered, even though he was handling a call. He knew the program and tended my need swiftly. I was in and out within 15 minutes.
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Accent or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

01/18/2020 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous.
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Elantra or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

DN
Don N.
Rio Vista, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/11/2020 Category: Service
They were very friendly and efficient.
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Sante Fe or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

Bernardo B.
Suisun City, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Tucson or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

MV
Michael V.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Reliable service
Serviced my car without an appointment in a timely manner.
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/10/2020

Julian D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Always Great Service
We've been bringing our car to Hyundai Vacaville since it was purchased 2 years ago. Convenient to make an appointment, always treated with good and friendly service.
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Ioniq or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

Belmont, CA

TD
Thomas D.
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Great job
I've only gone to you guys sometimes it takes a little while but you got me a ride home and back it was a 30,000 mile mantance
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/02/2020

Monica M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
12/31/2019 Category: Service
2ND Service

12/31/2019 Category: Service
2ND Service
After my car was serviced I noticed problem with braking in the rain; and engine smells.....I will be bringing it back in
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We assure you we will inspect and repair your vehicle at your earliest convenieince. Joe will be reaching out to you to schedule your repair needs. We will do everything possible to insure your concerns are corrected. We apoligize for your inconvenience. If there is anything else we can do please let us know.

June L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Always friendly and helpful
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review. We look forward to your next visit with your Tucson or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

SF
sally f.
Woodland, CA
12/08/2019
Ask for Jorge Vargas!
I will admit to hating the process of purchasing a new car.; the time, the sales pitch, the waiting in a car showroom on a beautiful sunny day...
I was delighted when all of my misgivings evaporated!
I worked with Jose Vargas and he was a knowledgeable, articulate, humorous and considerate salesperson. The time went by fast and I felt that I was in capable hands.
I can recommend to anyone buying a car in Vacaville to ask for Jose.
You will begin to think that spending $$$ on a new car is something to look forward to!
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review , we appreciate your business and looking forward to serving you in the future. Kind Regards, Sean S. GM

PC
Patricia C.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Better than expected
I recently move to Fairfield and tried the Concord Service center by my work. It was not very good at all. I chose Vacaville this time and was pleasantly surprised. I was able to get an appointment for my 90mile service quickly. The wait room was very clean and the shuttle was timely. I'll have to drive my car a bit to see if any issues arise, but overall everything feels and sounds good.
DUSTIN J. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to your next visit with your Sonata or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future. We strive for 5 star service if there is anything we can do please let us know. We are here for you our customers whom we are nothing without.

WS
William S.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Only Dealer left in the general area
Only Dealer in the General area
DUSTIN J. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for choosing use as your Hyundai dealer. We look forward to see you and your Hyundai again soon. Once again thank you.

Dustin Jones

AA
Abraham A.
West Sacramento, CA
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Great friends.
My car is happy, I am happy. Thank you for your dedication.
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review Abraham. We appreciate you giving us an opportunty to serve you. Kind Regards, Sean S. GM