Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5rating 4.43478
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JN
John N.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Very thorough about work order and keep you informed on progress

Matt S.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Recall Repairs Went Well
I set up an appointment to have some recall issues addressed. I was able to get in quickly, and they took care of everything. The only downside was that it was difficult to get status updates on the work, but otherwise it was a great experience. I'll come back, for sure. Thanks!
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience Matt. We appreciate the 4 stars and will address your very valid concern. Please let me know if i can help in the future, Sean S. GM

Mike H.
Suisun City, CA
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Post "Momentum" Hyundai Service
Bought my Hyundai from Momentum in Fairfield, Ca - their service department was HORRIBLE, I quickly found other service options

I needed a Dealer repair so I tried Hyundai of Vacaville.
They did an outstanding job. Not only getting my car serviced, but they also washed it and kept their time commitments. They were courteous and easy to deal with and I will definitely use them in the future for repairs.

My only gripe would be having to schedule several weeks in advance.

YS
Yuqin S.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Good
Great

KC

Wendi B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
I brought my car in early and was done before my scheduled appointment!

2016 Hyundai Accent
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Ever since I had bought my car at another dealership. This dealership has always taken great care of my car
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words , we are grateful for your business.

03/29/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service at Hyundai of Vacaville!!!

Two thumbs up, 👍🏻 👍🏻

WS
William S.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
the fairfield dealership is closed
Had to go to Vacaville because the Fairfield dealership owner had taken his money and ran. The Fairfield dealership was run by lairs and thieves. The never lived up to what they said would do.

EM
Erica M.
Suisun City, CA
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Thanks!
They took care of my new Tucson and washed it for me, since I'm horrible at that. 😂

Everyone was very nice and professional!

PH
Patricia H.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Staff was more into chatter with each other than providing professional service. Chatter agmost each other should be kept to themselves vs having customer listening to it all. More direct communication is needed instead of just passing us off to another service person.

KH
Keith H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Vacaville Hyundai
The overall service was speedy and friendly.

BT
Bonnie&Ron T.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/21/2019 Category: Service
ABS system failure
Took three tries to finally fix the brakes. Replaced the brake booster first, then the master cylinder and finally the ABS system which was the problem all along.

Ben M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
They take care of business

Tim M.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
Was able to book service in just a couple of days. The time required for service was as described. Facilities we're clean and accomadating with amenities that made waiting more than comfortable.They went to the extra effort of providing a car wash at no charge!!!

01/07/2019 Category: Service
When taking in person or calling on the phone, they are very friendly and professional.

2017 Hyundai Accent
12/27/2018 Category: Service
thanks
thanks

James W.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service at a fair price
This was my first service on my new car so I didn't know what to expect. I was pleased to find good service and reasonable prices. I will continue to have my car serviced here.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much James!! we appreciate you and your business. Have a wonderful Holiday season

11/24/2018 Category: Service
Great
Excellent work

Esparto, CA
11/22/2018 Category: Service
The dealership is a good place. Work was done well.