4.5

PC
Patricia C.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Better than expected
I recently move to Fairfield and tried the Concord Service center by my work. It was not very good at all. I chose Vacaville this time and was pleasantly surprised. I was able to get an appointment for my 90mile service quickly. The wait room was very clean and the shuttle was timely. I'll have to drive my car a bit to see if any issues arise, but overall everything feels and sounds good.
DUSTIN J. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to your next visit with your Sonata or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future. We strive for 5 star service if there is anything we can do please let us know. We are here for you our customers whom we are nothing without.
Jon Miller
Hyundai of Vacaville

WS
William S.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Only Dealer left in the general area
Only Dealer in the General area
DUSTIN J. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for choosing use as your Hyundai dealer. We look forward to see you and your Hyundai again soon. Once again thank you.

Dustin Jones

VS
Vergaline S.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Took a while, but finally got it right.
My experience did not begin off well with Vacaville Hyundai. I was a transport from the Fairfield dealership to Vacaville. There were problem after problem, some with communication with service technicians and some with the lengthy time it took to get parts and repairs done. I will only say that I was convinced that I never wanted to purchase another Hyundai vehicle nor talk to another service technician from Hyundai. But, that being said, I coincidentally, met the owner of the dealership "Z" and spoke with him. Mr. Z made such an impression on me when he apologized for past treatment and explained that this was not how he wanted customers treated in his establishment. He apparently made it right, because I was treated so much better, and like a valued customer when I picked up my car after service. Because of Mr. Z's actions, I would consider bringing my business back to Hyundai in Vacaville and maybe even purchasing another vehicle when the time comes.
Thank you Mr. Z and Buddy for making me feel like a valued customer again.
DUSTIN J. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/29/2019

Thnak you for your feedback

KR
Kathryn R.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Waiting
Still waiting on my breakdown on everything that was done to my vehicle. I was told this would be emailed to me however I have not received anything.

MK
Marlyn K.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
It's convenient and this is the second time I used this facilitiy
The people are friendly the the waiting area is conformable.
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/28/2019

Marlyn, we always strive to provide 5 star service and when we only get 4 stars, we want to know what we could do to serve you better next time and earn that 5th star. We appreciate all you feedback and will work harder to provide you the top tier service you deserve. Best regards, Aaron Brady Service Manager

WK
William K.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Overall good service
The job (oil change and tire rotation) was to be done in 90 minutes. It was completed at 120 minutes. Quality of service and communication of staff were excellent.
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/30/2019

WIlliam, I am so sorry that the service took longer than promised. We will definitely do everything we can to keep you a loyal and happy customer from this point on. Hopefully, we can earn that 5th star on your next visit. Best regards, Aaron Brady Service Manager

Claudia B.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Plesant area to wait
The major work was just fine but the car wash wasn't even done well. The windows were not done well. They were not cleaned well, worse than when I drove in to your area.

KL
Karen L.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Very nice customer service
The service technicians were very pleasant and friendly.

Woodland, CA
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees
Overall the service was good, but it's much cheaper to get an oil change somewhere else.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Service was fine.
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/22/2019

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide 5 star service to each and every one of our customers that walks in the dealership. If there is something the advisors could have done better, we always accept constructive criticism so we can get better next time and earn that 5th star from you. Thank you and best regards, Aaron Brady Service Manager

EF
Edgar F.
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Proffesional
Nice people specially the supervisor at the service department.

Jonathan S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Need more help in service department
I was in for an oil change on for my 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited with Ultimate package on a Saturday morning just past 8am. Only 1 service advisor present who had to handle all the customers. He spends his time at the desk and following up on the cars in the garage so he is not always accessible at the service desk. Oil change took over 2 hours which wasn’t bad. He did not have the time to go over the recommended maintenance with me when I was checking out. Cashier was the person that informed me the car was done. The oil change was suppose to include top off of fluids, but when I got home and checked the fluids I noticed a they were all between the min/max line, but a couple fluids (brake, transmission) were not topped off and were near the min mark. I have not had the chance to make it back to the dealer to have the fluids topped off.

Dorothy B.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Hyundai provided me with great customer service upon arrival at the service center. I had to get a 30,000 maintenance service performed on my car. I knew it would take a while for service to be completed on my car. Joe at the front desk was excellent in letting me know how the maintenance was coming along on my car. He gave me the approximate time I'd be out. Joe was friendly and cordial and made sure my stay at the service center was fine.
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/07/2019

Dorothy, thank you for the review. Hopefully, we can provide 5 star service for you next time you are in. Have a wonderful weekend! Best regards, Aaron Brady Service Manager

Dixon, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service provided in a timely manner

JN
John N.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Very thorough about work order and keep you informed on progress
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the kind Review John, we appreciate your business and looking forward to your next visit, our goal is to make it a 5 star visit. Kind Regards, Sean S. GM