4.5

Robert B.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Good customer service and service completed in a timely manner!
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Ioniq or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

2013 Hyundai Accent
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Care Rebate Program
The rep was quick to address me as I entered, even though he was handling a call. He knew the program and tended my need swiftly. I was in and out within 15 minutes.
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review and feedback we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Accent or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

Fairfield, CA
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous.
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Elantra or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

DN
Don N.
Rio Vista, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/11/2020 Category: Service
They were very friendly and efficient.
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Sante Fe or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

Bernardo B.
Suisun City, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Tucson or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

MV
Michael V.
Fairfield, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Reliable service
Serviced my car without an appointment in a timely manner.
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/10/2020

Julian D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Always Great Service
We've been bringing our car to Hyundai Vacaville since it was purchased 2 years ago. Convenient to make an appointment, always treated with good and friendly service.
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review we very much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with your Ioniq or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

Belmont, CA

TD
Thomas D.
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Great job
I've only gone to you guys sometimes it takes a little while but you got me a ride home and back it was a 30,000 mile mantance
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/02/2020

June L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Always friendly and helpful
JONATHAN M. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review. We look forward to your next visit with your Tucson or any vehicle you may have a service need for in the future.

SF
sally f.
Woodland, CA
12/08/2019
Ask for Jorge Vargas!
I will admit to hating the process of purchasing a new car.; the time, the sales pitch, the waiting in a car showroom on a beautiful sunny day...
I was delighted when all of my misgivings evaporated!
I worked with Jose Vargas and he was a knowledgeable, articulate, humorous and considerate salesperson. The time went by fast and I felt that I was in capable hands.
I can recommend to anyone buying a car in Vacaville to ask for Jose.
You will begin to think that spending $$$ on a new car is something to look forward to!
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review , we appreciate your business and looking forward to serving you in the future. Kind Regards, Sean S. GM

AA
Abraham A.
West Sacramento, CA
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Great friends.
My car is happy, I am happy. Thank you for your dedication.
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review Abraham. We appreciate you giving us an opportunty to serve you. Kind Regards, Sean S. GM

Sacramento, CA
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Definately recommend Hyundai Vacaville for Hyundai service. They were able to squeeze me in for service with only a couple days notice which I was not expecting. My service representative Joe, was very nice, professional, and on time with getting my car serviced. He also gave an additional discount on my service visit...very appreciative. I purchased my 2018 Tucson and have only ever brought it to Vacaville for service since, and will continue to do so. Lots of points to Joe in the Service Department at Vacaville Hyundai!
DUSTIN J. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for choosing use as your Hyundai dealer. I'm glad we where able to help you with your service needs. We are luck to have someone like Joe on our team.

DO
Dan O.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Review
Excellent customer service
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review Dan. We are looking forward to provide you an excellent service in the future. Kind Regards Sean S. GM

Mack R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/19/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai...
I continue to be happily impressed by the people and service at Hyundai of Vacaville! Love my Hyundai!
DUSTIN J. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We will keep impressing you more and more as the years go on with us taking care of you and your Hyundai.

Dustin Jones