Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5rating 4.43478
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PG
Paul G.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Good - could be better in the overal vehicle inspection report
The location is usually pretty good, but I believe due to the volume of cars coming and going at this location, corners are being cut. The vehicle inspection report was inaccurately filled out and information was left off.
AARON B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/07/2019

First of all, let me say I apologize for the poor service on your last visit. It is totally unacceptable;  we strive to be as thorough as we can and in this case, it looks like we dropped the ball. I will be calling you shortly. Aaron Brady Service Manager

2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice people but always have to order parts
They do their best but my car is 7 yrs old and under warranty so they always have to follow warranty procedures and usually have to order parts
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Would you be kind enough to re score Buddy, this is purely his report card. We would greatly appreciate your kindness. Regards, Sean S. GM

Dixon, CA
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Lack of good complete service / professionalism of service persons.
The male service person was ok , but the female service person was rude ....
Work done was not explained to us after service.
Before we paid .
SEAN S. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience,We are very sorry about the treatment, if you don't mind, may I have one of our service Advisors call and go over the work we have performed, We will also give you a discount for the work done. Kind Regards, Sean S. GM

2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Better communication and actual testing needs to happen!
Mechanic suggested I needed a new windshield fluid motor and no one called me to explain why. I took it upon myself to locate the part and see what condition it was in and sure enough once I removed it the motor just needed to be cleaned at the connection sprocket where there’s a mesh piece. Apparently it collects small debris over time. I have a 2012 Elantra and have never had an issue besides the fluid lines needing to have air pushed through it.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/22/2019

Mr.Mercado, I do certainly apologize for this mix up. You are completely right and I have spoken to our advisors and technicians to make sure we always clearly communicate any and all findings or recommendations. Please accept your next oil change on us so that we can show you a better experience. If there is anything I can do now or in the future please feel free to reach out to me.
Thank You,Wesley M.

HM
Hailee M.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Unfinished work
I paid for my 67,500 mile maintenance & they failed to inform me that my air filters needed replacement until I arrived to pick up my car. The woman explaining to paperwork to me said “oh you can do that next time” when they were clearly marked as RED (needing replacement). I had been needing to replace the filters for nearly 2 months before this visit, because I had already put it off when I got my previous oil change. Now I have to make a trip somewhere else instead of having it all done that single trip.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/20/2019

Good Morning Hailee, Thank you for your feedback as it helps us better ourselves. I completely understand your frustration with the filter recommendations. I have spoken with our service advisors and we have made some process changes in order to give our multipoint inspection findings sooner. Your time is very valuable and we never want to waste it, PLease feel free to stop buy if you would like  your filters replaced and I assure you I could have you in and out in only a few minutes. PLease come see me if I can be of any help,
Wesley Masterson

Susan H.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Needs Help
The service department needs an overhaul. Dont promise times and repairs that cant be completed as promised.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/05/2019

Good morning Susan,Thank you for the feedback as we always look to improve our clients experience. Was there a specific question that buddy could not answer for you? I would be glad to find any answers you were looking for.
Im sorry that you left us dissatisfied but if there is anything i can be of help with please feel free to reach out to me and ill be glad to help. Until then we will take your criticisms as constructive and try to better ourselfs.

12/17/2018 Category: Service
Hate the wait
Two hours waiting in the lobby for an oil change and tire rotation. I might try Jiffy Lube next time.🤔 Everyone was nice and the service got finished however I didn’t receive the complimentary car wash and vacuum they said they would do.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/18/2018

Good Morning Tammy, We are very sorry to hear about your visit with us. We know you have lots of options when it comes to servicing your vehicle. Your time is valuable and I agree that 2 hours is unacceptable especially without the wash. I will be reviewing the reasoning behind your concerns this morning in hopes of making the proper adjustments to not have this happen again. I would like to invite you back next time you need servicing so that we could redeem ourselves to you and so I can personally meet you and take care of you. Have a wonderful holiday and always feel free to reach out or ask for me if you ever need anything.
Thank you, Wesley M.

PD
Paul D.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Very long wait
Love this location, but this time it was quite disappointing to have to wait for so long with no communication.
There was no water to consume and bathrooms were a disaster.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 12/05/2018

Good Morning Diane, Im very sorry to here about your experience with us on saturday. We really try hard to give everyone the best experience and its upsetting when we fall short. Im not here to give any excuses except to learn and make adjustments based on your comments.
I have spoke to our entire department regarding your visit and we have definitely taken your comments seriously and will make adjustments to give you a better experience next time. PLease feel free to ask for me aa I would love the opportunity to meet you and take care of your needs.
Have a wonderful holiday season and dont hesitate to ask for me if I can ever help.
Wesley

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Too Busy
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/19/2018

We certainly appreciate your feedback. We take all comments seriously and rest assured that we have respect for your time and are constantly working towards making your visits as short as possible while still receiving thorough servicing. Please feel free to ask for me and i guarentee youll be in and out if you choose to visit us again.
have a great weekend,
Wesley Masterson

Winters, CA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Would not recommend this Hyundai location
The brand is great but this location’s customer service is not up to par
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/03/2018

Good  Afternoon, I just wanted to reach out to you and get some feet back in regards to your service with us. It looks like you had some concerns and I wanted to see if I could be of any help. We always use these surveys to help us improve our service.

RT
Rigoberto T.
Esparto, CA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Na
Na
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/11/2018

BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 08/11/2018

I appologize fo your recent service please contact me at your earliest convenience
(707)724-5600

Rob B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service, no early bird dropoff.
If dropping your car off early isn't a concern this place is good.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/19/2018

I am sorry to hear about the scheduling difficulties. Unfortunately there is heightened security measures in place and there is a chain fence surrounding all dealers. This gate is closed 10pm-6am m-f and 10pm-7am Saturday. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

06/15/2018 Category: Service
Okay
N/a
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/18/2018

We are sorry to hear about your recent service experience and would like to reach out to you to resolve your issues.
Please reah out to our service manager Brandon at 707-724-5600

Vallejo, CA
05/29/2018 Category: Service
It was ok
After waiting for 4 hours. I got maybe two updates on my service of course that was basically 2-3 hours later.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/30/2018

I am very sorry to hear we missed the mark. We try to provide our valued customers proper time estimates as we what you to know we respect your time.
Please touch bases with me as I would love the resolve this issue.
Kelsey Bigelow
707-724-5600
kbigelow@hyundaivacaville.com

Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/30/2018

2016 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Kelsey
Kelsey makes everything better, she's sweet and I love coming in to her. If she is not there sometimes I reschedule m6 appointment because I prefer to go through her.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for reaching out to us! We appreciate your business and are sorry we didnt meet the mark.
We strive to provide 5 star service.

Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/04/2018

04/13/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
Relatively high costs. No additional comment
ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you for the feedback.

We apologize for the wait for your vehicle wash and have addressed this incident with our staff.
 You were given a discount of 15% off service and your estimated time was 3 hours we are sorry you are not happy with our services. We want you to know we certainly value your time.
Thank you for your business.

Maryrose S.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Great job Kelsey!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/10/2018

Thank you for the  feedback.
I have attempted to reach out ot you in reguards to your recent service. I may be reached via telephone at 707-724-5600 or email at kbigelow@hyundaivacaville.com

SA
Shane A.
Woodland, CA
02/21/2018 Category: Service

02/21/2018 Category: Service
Service is great
They take the time to hear you out, they'll sit passenger to try and experience the same thing you're experiencing, friendly staff, accommodating waiting room with coffee, water, snacks, and free bottled water. Clean location. Only gripe is the problem I went in for is not resolved after 3 visits for the same issue. But they are still helping with the issue, it just depends on my availability to bring it back in to the service area. Would recommend their service to anyone in need.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/21/2018

We have reached out to you and throughly explained your issue with your vehicle is not an service issue.

Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/21/2018

2010 Hyundai Sonata
01/30/2018 Category: Service
Expensive repair for a car door handle, and it took all day to fix?
See title
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.
As per our phone conversation I believe we have went over cost of services and communication errors as to better serve you in the future. Thank you for the opportunity. We appreciate your business!

Faustino R.
Woodland, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/01/2018 Category: Service

01/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Oriented
Buddy called me back after my review concerns and took care of me. I really appreciate the dealership reaching out and solving the uncertainties of my warranty coverage. Thank you.
ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/03/2018

Buddy reached out to customer clarifying the reason for the estimate of $150 mentioned by CA Bar regulation we have to show estimates on repair orders.  Buddy has offered customer an appointment to come in on Thursday 1/4/17 @ 1.30pm to have the issue looked at and if for any reason the repairs are not covered by the extended warranty Buddy will excercise his friends and family coupon and waive the diagnostic fee for the customer.

ZOHEB W. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity looking forward to your appointment so we can istall the parts.