Overall Rating 3.8214286/5Overall Rating 3.8214286/5Overall Rating 3.8214286/5rating 3.8214286rating 3.8214286
Overall Rating 2.0714246/5Overall Rating 2.0714246/5rating 2.0714246rating 2.0714246rating 2.0714246

Continue reading recommended reviews

Algonquin, IL
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
2 week back order for a wore harness?
Meh.
Great service, but I'm questioning the quality of.my car and the software/recall update they did on my car.

Rockford, IL
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Horrible
Horrible I would have gave this place 0 stars. The experience I had was horrible. Staff does not know how to communicate and does not explain well. I honestly feel as though they sell you a car and then they really could care less about you after that. I literally bought my car in December2017 and I’m already having problems. Not even a year!
Bret B., Service Manager from Hyundai On Perryville responded on 07/27/2018

Good Morning,
   It was unfortunate that you had road damage that caused your issue . We explained this to your boyfriend, if you have any questions please feel free to call us .

Bret Bokker
815-229-0089
Bret.bokker@driveanderson.com

LA
Laurie A.
Elgin, IL
07/13/2018
Price Gauging the Norm for Service at Perryville Hyundai
Like to pay double for your repairs? Then Hyundai on Perryville is the right place. I moved to Rockford two years ago from Elgin. I receive coupons regularly from the Elgin dealership at significantly lower prices but Perryville won't honor them. For major repairs (timing belt, carbon canister) the price difference has been $200 to $400 dollars less at Elgin!! Well worth the drive.

In addition, Perryville Hyundai uses the "bait and switch" scheme on their customers. On Monday they took down my warranty info and called to confirm my warranty coverage. I was told my out-of-pocket for the $800 repair is $100 (same job quoted in Elgin without warranty is $400). The part was ordered, service scheduled on Thursday same week. Thursday morning I'm told there is a price switch and my repair (with warranty) is now $400 - FOUR TIMES MY QUOTED PRICE!! If I don't get the work done with them I'm charged a re-stock fee + labor of a few hundred dollars. GOT CHA! You have to pay to take your car elsewhere or pay four times the quoted price if they do the work.

Don't waste your breathe on the Service Manager, there is no responsibility taken for misquoting your job. After all they have your car held hostage! You have to pay the price increase or pay to get it back with no service completed. Win/win for the dealership and lose/lose for you!

If you still want service a Perryville Hyundai, get your quotes in writing and throw a few hundred dollars in the trash - same thing.

RP
Richard P.
Poplar Grove, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

Rockford, IL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.