Marni L.
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Marni said this business is very accommodating. They got the work done quickly.

Doug D.
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Doug said the service he received from this business was prompt. Their employees are very accommodating. He knows the owner and they are all great people.

Monte W.
Tenino, WA
Ford Cab
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Monte said he likes this business and keeps going back there.

Jim G.
Chevrolet HHR
10/03/2015
First visit
Recently had Ike's Auto Repair work on our car. We were treated very politely, repairs were done in a timely manner and ready when promised with a follow up call after a few days to see if all was well. We will have Ike's do work for us again, if necessary.

Jason G.
Olympia, WA
Ford Expedition EL
10/01/2015
Fast and affordable
I have taken both my cars to Ike to have work done, and his technicians are amazing. We will keep coming back!

Don M.
Tenino, WA
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/26/2015 Category: Service
Don said he has no problem with this business. The employees provide good service to him and are nice people.

Allen and Jean S.
09/24/2015
Best service in the area!
Ike gives service like no other small auto repair shop in this area. I have always found them to be honest in their repair services. The most impressive part of their service is the highly qualified technicians available to do the job. I've known Ike since he just had a small one man operation and he's built his business on trust, service and friendliness. It starts when you first walk in the door and it doesn't end when you walk out. He guarantees everything they do and he means it!

KR
kris R.
Kia Sedona
09/24/2015
Friendly, clean, knowledgeable
They greet you friendly and are always willing to help. Even when you just walk in without an appointment.

Matt M.
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Matt said this business has good service.

KJ
kelsea J.
09/22/2015
Friendly, competent, and willing to explain
Ike and Aaron are fantastic! They were friendly and professional, explained what they were doing and why, got the work done exactly on time, and charged a reasonable rate for good work. Plus, they both have a sense of humor!

Jim C.
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Jim said they do good work.

PG
Pat and Sarah G.
09/10/2015
awesome nationwide warrenty
since I am moving, I am so glad my service is covered nation wide!

Jeff L.
Olympia, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle
09/05/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said this business is communicative and very helpful. They have timely service.

BC
Bonnie C.
Buick Century
09/04/2015
I like Ikes!
Fast, friendly, affordable, competent. What more can I say?

NE
Nora E.
08/31/2015
Great Company
Probably one of the most honest caring car repair business's I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future!

08/31/2015
Very personable
I came to them because I bought a used car and wanted them to check it out. I wanted them to do a compression test and just an over all check to make sure it had no major problems. They quoted me around 80.00 for this. I don't know if I mis understood or if they misunderstood me but when I came back to get the car, the bill was one hundred forty dollars and no checks for head gasket leak or compression test. Just a used car safety check, which had been already done at the dealership that I purchased the vehicle from. I do believe it was a miscommunication and I know they spent quite a bit of time checking my car out and I do appreciate their service but was just a bit dissapointed because I hadn't learned anything that I didn't already know about the car. Nice customer service and very friendly!
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2015

Hi Nora thank you for talking with me on this issue we always look to improve. Glad we were able to clerify the confusion. Will see you soon and have a great weekend!

Ike's Auto Repair

Jamie and Shaunie K.
Nissan 200SX
08/27/2015
Loyalty, sincere, and honesty
Great local buisness that others should be taking advantage of. Lots of integrity.

Allen S.
08/20/2015
Correct my name on your records.
Schwartz not Swartz
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2015

Thanks Allen, sorry about that. Think after all this time we would have caught that :)

Ike's Auto Repair

Rick H.
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Rick said the business is very honest.

Jack B.
08/17/2015
90,000 check/repairs
Check and repairs were completed on time and at a fair cost. About the only things missed were a corroded battery terminal and a rear window wiper!

BF
Brigette F.
08/17/2015 Category: Service
Brigette said the staff at this business is nice and efficient. They do a good job.