AP
Centralia, WA
Saturn VUE
03/06/2019
Good work BUT
The work was good as usual but I had a letter from my girlfriend all neatly tied up in the front console, but when I went to see if it was still there it had been opened. Again great job done, not happy with invasion of privacy.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2019

Hi Adam,

I sure appreciate the opportunity to talk with you today. Please be assured that we honor and respect our customers privacy. We look forward to continuing as your auto repair specialist.

Best Regards,
Toni : )
Your Team at Ike's Auto Repair

Chris B.
Montesano, WA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he called this business for a brake quote. Over 3 calls to the staff, he stated he made it clear what he wanted. When he showed up at the facility, the quote did not cover what he had requested. The vehicle is pulling to the right after its visit to this place. Chris said he checked with another facility and he was told it was probably because the tow driver had trouble hooking it up. He stated he was kind of disappointed with this place.

Dwayne L.
Rochester, WA
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Dwayne said this business needs a better understanding of vehicles.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2017

Hi Dwayne,

I am really sorry that you were not pleased with your service. I'm glad I got to talk with you today though and that the vehicle is working well. Please give me a call if you have any questions or concerns. 360-858-3063.

Ike