AP
Adam P.
Saturn VUE
03/06/2019
Good work BUT
The work was good as usual but I had a letter from my girlfriend all neatly tied up in the front console, but when I went to see if it was still there it had been opened. Again great job done, not happy with invasion of privacy.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2019

Hi Adam,

I sure appreciate the opportunity to talk with you today. Please be assured that we honor and respect our customers privacy. We look forward to continuing as your auto repair specialist.

Best Regards,
Toni : )
Your Team at Ike's Auto Repair

Chris B.
Montesano, WA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he called this business for a brake quote. Over 3 calls to the staff, he stated he made it clear what he wanted. When he showed up at the facility, the quote did not cover what he had requested. The vehicle is pulling to the right after its visit to this place. Chris said he checked with another facility and he was told it was probably because the tow driver had trouble hooking it up. He stated he was kind of disappointed with this place.

Dwayne L.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Dwayne said this business needs a better understanding of vehicles.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2017

Hi Dwayne,

I am really sorry that you were not pleased with your service. I'm glad I got to talk with you today though and that the vehicle is working well. Please give me a call if you have any questions or concerns. 360-858-3063.

Ike

Craig S.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Craig said there is nothing wrong with the quality of service, but the prices and the rates are higher than other places.

EG
Ed G.
Dodge Durango
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Ed said the staff members did not contact him with the cost of fixing the vehicle. There wasn't any cost mentioned until he sent someone to pick up the vehicle then he found out there was a charge.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 01/05/2018

Hi Ed,
Thank you for your recommendation and your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely
not a usual occurrence at our business, we try really hard to communicate up front estimated costs of repairs. We apologize if there was a miscommunication.
Best Regards

HR
Holly R.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Holly said there was miscommunication regarding what she wanted repaired and what was actually fixed. She paid an extra $120 for work she didn't ask for.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 09/01/2017

Holly I am sorry if this happen. Not sure how this would have happen, we did have many conversations... Would love the opprotunity to talk to you about it.

WJ
Wayne J.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff did the work fine, but they damaged the driver's side mirror. There was no remuneration.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 08/12/2017

Hi Wayne thank you for your response.  So i did check and see that you did not get the discount I had instructed my service advisor to offer you. I am sorry that happen. I also see he did not get your address.... I still want to make this right. So if you could call or send me your address I would like to make sure to care of you. ?

TP
Tim P.
07/11/2016 Category: Service
Tim said there was no initial dissatisfaction at all. They were professional and they took care of him.

07/11/2016 Category: Service
Tim said the business provided great service.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 07/29/2016

Hi Tim here is you link to respond. I understand you hadn't got the truck yet and didn't give this score. Please give us a new review that would accurately reflect the service you got with us. Thank again for giving us the oprotunity to serve you. Ike

NE
Nora E.
08/31/2015
Great Company
Probably one of the most honest caring car repair business's I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future!

08/31/2015
Very personable
I came to them because I bought a used car and wanted them to check it out. I wanted them to do a compression test and just an over all check to make sure it had no major problems. They quoted me around 80.00 for this. I don't know if I mis understood or if they misunderstood me but when I came back to get the car, the bill was one hundred forty dollars and no checks for head gasket leak or compression test. Just a used car safety check, which had been already done at the dealership that I purchased the vehicle from. I do believe it was a miscommunication and I know they spent quite a bit of time checking my car out and I do appreciate their service but was just a bit dissapointed because I hadn't learned anything that I didn't already know about the car. Nice customer service and very friendly!
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2015

Hi Nora thank you for talking with me on this issue we always look to improve. Glad we were able to clerify the confusion. Will see you soon and have a great weekend!

Cindy C.
08/13/2015 Category: Service
Cindy said this business did not finish the repairs because she could not afford them.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2015

So glad we could resolve this for you. thank you IKE

LW
Lynn W.
Jeep Cherokee
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said they had the vehicle home for 2 days and had to take it back to the business because the same problem came back. It is an older vehicle, and the staff is trying to figure out what is wrong with it. She expressed they are great people and appreciates they are part of her community.

Crystal S.
Nissan Sentra
04/06/2019
Looked at my nissan
They were nice and friendly

Jamie C.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said she was told her vehicle needed a new air filter, when it was replaced 2 weeks prior. She also said the last time she took her vehicle to the business she had some inconsistencies with their filter recommendation.

Mike S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he is very happy with the service this business provides.

Jason H.
Napavine, WA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he had a good service experience. The mechanic was well informed and diagnosed the issue quickly.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2018

Hey Jason, thanks for the great review and recommendation. Our goal is for our highly qualified techs to take care of things quickly.
Thanks for noticing!