Craig S.
Centralia, WA
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Craig said there is nothing wrong with the quality of service, but the prices and the rates are higher than other places.

EG
Ed G.
Dodge Durango
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Ed said the staff members did not contact him with the cost of fixing the vehicle. There wasn't any cost mentioned until he sent someone to pick up the vehicle then he found out there was a charge.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 01/05/2018

Hi Ed,
Thank you for your recommendation and your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely
not a usual occurrence at our business, we try really hard to communicate up front estimated costs of repairs. We apologize if there was a miscommunication.
Best Regards

HR
Holly R.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Holly said there was miscommunication regarding what she wanted repaired and what was actually fixed. She paid an extra $120 for work she didn't ask for.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 09/01/2017

Holly I am sorry if this happen. Not sure how this would have happen, we did have many conversations... Would love the opprotunity to talk to you about it.

WJ
Wayne J.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff did the work fine, but they damaged the driver's side mirror. There was no remuneration.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 08/12/2017

Hi Wayne thank you for your response.  So i did check and see that you did not get the discount I had instructed my service advisor to offer you. I am sorry that happen. I also see he did not get your address.... I still want to make this right. So if you could call or send me your address I would like to make sure to care of you. 😊

TP
Tim P.
07/11/2016 Category: Service
Tim said there was no initial dissatisfaction at all. They were professional and they took care of him.

07/11/2016 Category: Service
Tim said the business provided great service.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 07/29/2016

Hi Tim here is you link to respond. I understand you hadn't got the truck yet and didn't give this score. Please give us a new review that would accurately reflect the service you got with us. Thank again for giving us the oprotunity to serve you. Ike

NE
Nora E.
08/31/2015
Great Company
Probably one of the most honest caring car repair business's I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future!

08/31/2015
Very personable
I came to them because I bought a used car and wanted them to check it out. I wanted them to do a compression test and just an over all check to make sure it had no major problems. They quoted me around 80.00 for this. I don't know if I mis understood or if they misunderstood me but when I came back to get the car, the bill was one hundred forty dollars and no checks for head gasket leak or compression test. Just a used car safety check, which had been already done at the dealership that I purchased the vehicle from. I do believe it was a miscommunication and I know they spent quite a bit of time checking my car out and I do appreciate their service but was just a bit dissapointed because I hadn't learned anything that I didn't already know about the car. Nice customer service and very friendly!
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2015

Hi Nora thank you for talking with me on this issue we always look to improve. Glad we were able to clerify the confusion. Will see you soon and have a great weekend!

Cindy C.
08/13/2015 Category: Service
Cindy said this business did not finish the repairs because she could not afford them.
Ike H. from Ike's Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2015

So glad we could resolve this for you. thank you IKE