PENG H. on 01/09/2018
"Great service!"
First, I want to thank David and his colleges to fix my AC problem. I first brought my MDX in before Christmas. David told me there was no available appointment before holiday but if I can leave my car in the garage he can try to find some time to take a look at it. One day after the car in the garage David just called me and said the problem has been found confidently. Since we need this car to go out of town. I planned to get it serviced after new year holiday. After that I sent an email to David and explained to him since school will be open soon and we cannot leave the car in garage too long. I really appreciate that David has understood my condition and got the AC fixed right on time. It is hard to find a trustable and reliable car service shop but definitely Japanese Auto Specialist is the right one you can trust.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/09/2018 07:26 AM
SAM and PAM K. on 01/06/2018
"Superb work"
David is a professional. We rely on him for caring for both of our cars and he has always done a superb job. Thanks David!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018 01:35 PM
JP and BONNIE F. on 01/05/2018
"How to get your car repaired in 3 easy steps"
When I have a problem with my car I - 1. make a list of symptoms for Japanese Auto Specialists to review, 2. JAS diagnoses the problem(s), 3. JAS fix/repair the problem(s). Car repair couldn't be any easier. Of course the person working on your car has to be an actual diagnostician and a real mechanic. Not someone who just swaps parts and doesn't really "know" cars. David and the team at JAS fill that criteria. I also appreciate that while working on my car they bring any other problems to my attention. I have been going to JAS for years. It is great to have a mechanic you can trust to get the job done correctly and honestly. Did I mention the warranty on repairs completed? Yes I am a very satisfied customer. I recommend Japanese Auto Specialists to all of my friends.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2018 02:36 PM
DUANE G. on 12/25/2017
"Car Service "
Knowledge, honesty and customer service. Always feel confident Im getting great service for my vehicles!
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/25/2017 08:39 AM
Alex P. on 12/22/2017
Spoke with Alex's wife. She said she and her family have used the business for over 15 years. They are great..
Vehicle: Acura TLX
Category: Service
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017
KATHRINE S. on 12/21/2017
"A pleasure"
As always, you have sensibly taken care of my vehicle. I always appreciate your prompt and trustworthy service.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 06:07 AM
CAROLE M. on 12/20/2017
"Honest and reliable "
Thorough and honest inspection and always know that my car is safe for optimum operation
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 05:28 AM
CAROLYN B. on 12/15/2017
"Outstanding service (as always)"
Thorough inspection, honest evaluation of what is and is not needed, great prices, excellent work.
Dave kept my 20 yr old car going for over 300k miles. And now he's making sure my 3yr. old car lasts that long as well..

Highly recommend
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 05:00 AM
BOBBY M. on 12/10/2017
"The attitude of the owner creates a great environment ."
David does an outstanding job diagnosising the problems with your car. He approaches the problem with the most economical way to correct the issues. I appreciated his service. I will definitely take my Lexus back to Japanese Auto. At this point my car is running fine. Thanks to Dave and his mechanics.
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 06:19 AM
CYRIL L. on 12/08/2017
"Toyota Sienna"
Everytime I bring my car here I knew Im in good hands. Just few days ago, My Toyota Sienna van
had a broken shifter cable , although I had it towed
back for the same problem but David guaranteed
it no question. it was the plastic part of the cable that was broke not that it was a bad job. this place is honest and used only OEM parts. Thank you David.
Vehicle: Suzuki Grand Vitara
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 05:11 AM
DAVID L. on 11/29/2017
"TLC for every car"
David and his team found the issue with the flapping noise and repaired it with expertise. He always ensures the routine maintenance is addressed.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 05:30 AM

Thanks Dave

Your symptom was a challenge. It’s hard to simulate a noise like this on a lift. It took me driving and a tech standing on his head under the dash to zero in on your noise. In the end it was a simple fix and we never could have found it without your patience and your willingness to leave your car overnight.

Thank you for your business and loyalty

JOE A. on 11/22/2017
"Knowledge and honesty."
provides an honest answer and solution to the problem
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 08:33 AM
David G. at Japanese Auto Specialist responded on 11/30/2017

You take great care of all your Hot Rods. It is a pleasure to work with someone that loves their vehicles.
Thank you for your business and loyalty

TODD and KIM A. on 11/20/2017
"Great place for service, very thorough"
Great work and prices
Vehicle: Lexus SC 430
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 09:08 AM

Todd and kim
Thank You for your business and loyalty
Hope your thanksgiving was a great one!
The sad thing is all hollidays come to an end
Take Care

VICTOR D. on 11/19/2017
"Great alternative to Dealership ."
Great service again!
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 05:43 AM

Thanks Victor
Dont forget we service all brands of Japanese Vehciles tell your friends and Family to come see us as well
Thanks Again
Be Safe

John H. on 11/18/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Trusted, knowledgeable at a fair price"
David is a wealth of knowledge. I have a 2004 SC430 that he has worked on for almost 3 years. David is always ready to offer practical options for repairs unlike the Lexus dealer who seems to recommend unneeded, expensive repairs. I heartily recommend JAS!!
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 07:46 AM

Thanks John

I look at all Repair and Service Recommendations as if it was my Vehicle and Money I'm Spending. I make recommendations For service and repairs only when things are really necessary.
The best option is where cost and quality turn into Value
Cheap is rarely the right option. I know,- I forget how Cheap things are when I get a poor value.

Take Care

RAYMOND N. on 11/17/2017
"Fast dependable, reliable service."
fast, dependable, reliable service.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 03:01 PM
BILL I. on 11/17/2017
"Electrical problem"
Bad aftermarket positive battery terminal connection was the problem.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 300
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 02:13 PM
MATT K. on 11/16/2017
"Still the Best"
Coming up on 4 years of service with at Japanese Auto Specialist and I won't go anywhere else. They are the best in Jacksonville and I appreciate their in depth knowledge of my truck and they continue to go above and beyond with their customer service and work ethic.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 10:09 AM
RANDY H. on 11/13/2017
"Very knowledgeable staff"
Very detailed on explaining what was wring with vehicle, most dealers won't take the time to do that. Being a mechanic I could understand what he was saying and not just fabricating any problems. Great shop, I will return to them for any other issues I have with my Toyota.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
IF YOU WANT YOUR CAR IN GREAT SHAPE... TAKE IT HERE
- THEY TELL WHATS WRONG
-THEY GIVE YOU AN ESTIMATE
-THE NUMBER THE ITEM (REPAIR) ON HOW SEVERE THE ISSUE IS TO GET REPAIRE
AFTER ALL THIS ....THEY FIX YOUR CAR AND GUARANTEE THE REPAIRS...
Service Date: 11/01/2017