GE
GREG E.
12/14/2018
Attention to detail.
David and the guys give the best work and use the best parts. Sometime my old jalopy is resistant yet they come through and find and fix the problem

GE
GREG E.
12/06/2018
Very thorough inspection & work
David always checks out my vehicle completely.

DIANE H.
11/27/2018
Car Repair
I have had great service, very professional and I know what my bill will be before the work is done.

MJ
MATT and CAROLYN J.
11/25/2018
Reliability earns loyalty.
Dave is always working with us to have our vehicles providing us safe and reliable transportation. It's wonderful when you find someone you can trust. Been with him for over 20 years now. Told my sister about him and they drive their Nissan Quest from Palatka to Jacksonville to have him take care of it.

TA
TIM A.
Fernandina Beach, FL
11/20/2018
Always the Service My Cars Need
I’ve taken my vehicles to David for the past six years and always get the precise work I need and detailed explanation of repairs. I never worry about any unnecessary recommendations and I leave knowing my vehicle is running great and will remain reliable as long as I do my part. It’s been a pleasure and relief knowing I can trust his mechanics every time.

RN
RICK and RITA N.
11/12/2018
Really Great Service
Japanese auto has been outstanding since I moved down from Atlanta 2 years ago. David and his crew are outstanding at keeping up with your cars needs.

BR
BOB and BOOTSY R.
11/08/2018
HONESTY, SERVICE, CARING ATTITUDE.
Have been pleased with service here for 20 plus years and still am.

CORIE LYNN H.
Dodge Dart
11/08/2018
Great service as always!
David and his team never let us down, no matter which of our four vehiles we spring on them at the last minute!

ST
SCOTT T.
11/02/2018
Efficient and Thorough!
Second visit to JAS. I was impressed with the way the owner documented everything on the car when it was brought in, such as any dings, scratches, etc, on the vehicle. The operation appears to be well managed with attention to detail. The pricing for the two issues I had was actually a little less than other quotes I had. I'm pleased to have found someone who knows Subaru's and is on board with keeping them running well.

RE
ROY and ANN MARIE E.
Acura RDX
10/28/2018
The repair shop to trust!
Your car is in great hands! David and his crew know what to do to get your car back on the road!

KELLY M.
Callahan, FL
10/27/2018
Employees
David is very up front with you when letting you know what needs to be done to your car and what they are doing. It is a great place to take your vehicle for repairs.

DONALD and AVIS G.
Toyota Tundra
10/27/2018
When the problem is fixed, it's fixed!
Not only will your vehicle be repaired, you will understand why and how the issue was corrected.

BOB and JACKIE M.
Kia Soul
10/25/2018
''Always a pleasure to do business with Japanese Auto Specialist
We have been doing business with Japanese Auto Specialist since 1991, and have always been very satisfied. In fact, we look forward to our oil changes because the staff is friendly and fun to talk to. We always have our questions answered and the work done when it is convenient for us. Japanese Auto Specialist go out of their way to provide excellent service and they will always take care of our vehicles. Thank you guys

CHAD and ASHLEY B.
Toyota Sequoia
10/25/2018
Great Mechanic
David is a great, honest mechanic. I highly recommend Japanese Auto Specialist.

Tim B.
Florida
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business provided awesome service. They did an exceptionally good job and he was pleased with everything. He will be returning to them for service.

RF
ROBERTO F.
10/23/2018
Replaced fuel injection system and diagnostics.
As always David and his staff did some outstanding repair work on my 2002 Toyota Camry, my car runs great again, Fair and honest and at a reasonable price.Keeps me going back again and again, Thank's David..

KATHRINE S.
10/21/2018
Always helpful
David, as always you are reliable help to all may all old car issues. Ill see you right before thanksgiving. PS. I think I left my water bottle/ cup in the office.

JOE and ANDREA C.
Hyundai Elantra GT
10/20/2018
Best In Jax
Owner David is the most knowledgeable in all aspects of his business. Politeand Trustworthy only to mention a few. Always walk away feeling the best. If ever there was an honest man he could claim his fame

KEN B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
10/09/2018
JAS consistently maintains highest service standards
Top notch service has kept me with JAS for over 20 years.

RAFAEL R.
Nissan Versa
10/03/2018
I never had being diappoited with this mecanic shop, that is why i had telled to many people about my experience,
in other words, the way my car is performing is a reflection of the knowledge that the personal of Japanese Auto specialist put into it every time they have to touch it. What we do without this shop?