BR

BL
BILLY L.
06/18/2021
Top Quality Car Care
We all want the best car care & someone who is honest about what actually needs to be fixed on your vehicle. The fact that JAS has continued to provide both of these things to me over the years is what brings me back. Not to mention the quality OEM parts, recommendations of what to fix first, & an expertise in Japanese cars that is hard to come by.

GC
GREG C.
INFINITI M45
06/16/2021
Professional as always
David denture was out of action due to medical reasons I booked my car in it was handled by his son David with the professionalism you've come to expect from Japanese Auto Specialist the car was serviced and delivered to me on time but not before Little David hat, check and make sure everything what's perfect just the way his father has taught him we're in good hands folks and we'll be doing business with Japanese Auto Specialist for the next 40 years feel better David we wish you the best

Toyota Tundra
06/06/2021
Great service and communication
The estimate was accurate, they kept to it, and gave me a good inspection and advice for the next visit. Make me want to drive that 2002 Tundra forever!

CD
CHAUNCEY D.
Acura 3.5RL
06/05/2021
Car Repair
Good work, however could do better on communication.

BARRY & DONA S.
06/04/2021
Complete well done repairs.
The repair of my 2015 RAV4 were done promptly and in a way that eliminates the possibility of missing an important step. Timely and well done repairs give me confidence in my vehicle going forward.

JOHN T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/02/2021
Location, price,customer service
They took the time to explain in detail concerning my problem,and consideringnot gettingservice,ramifications, cost, time line for service,

BILL H.
06/02/2021
JAS is fantastic
David is a hands on owner and has forgotten more about auto repair that most seasoned repairmen. I wouldnt think of going to any other shop for my vehicle repairs. I met David in 2004 and have a 17yr history of excellent service with him. Sometimes he tells me things I dread but in the end..I know my vehicle and passengers are safe..

THOMAS & CATHY M.

Very satisfied

NS
NANCY S.
05/29/2021
Always accurate professional service. An owner who really cares for the vehicles and his customers.
I have always received great care here. I feel safe in my vehicle because they do thorough inspections and quick repairs when needed.

Robert R.
Lexus RX
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Robert said the staff is good.

PW
PAUL & ANGIE W.
Lexus RX
05/19/2021
Outstanding once again
David once again, promises to deliver your car inspected, repaired and at a good price. The work is done correctly the first time and he knows his business. I bring the car to him each 5,000 for routine maintenance, a through inspection. He and his team are knowledgeable, pleasant to deal with. I have complete confidence in their assessments and work product.

MARGERETTE, JEANNE C.
05/14/2021
Quick and friendly service
I depend upon Dave to take care of my 12 year-old Prius and he has never disappointed me.

Rodger G.
Toyota Venza
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Rodger said when he makes an appointment at the business, it is kept. He said the quote given is kept, and when the vehicle comes back it is clean. The work is done well and point out future issues and provide recommendations. There is no up selling and the work is explained ahead of time. He does refer them to others and they have multiple vehicles that are worked on there.