TC
TONY C.
Acura MDX
10/25/2020
Detailed and honest
Great service!... could us a little parking and storage arrangements... by some sort of pavement ... maybe asphalt or concrete or something.✔✔

MN
MATTHEW N.
Acura RSX
10/23/2020
Fast, quality service
David is very patient and understanding of Jacksonville traffic and the struggle to get your vehicle towed by your appointment time. Fast diagnosis and repair. Had my vehicle running the next day.

JEANNE C.
10/21/2020
Dave is helpful and honest.
Dave has been taking care of my Prius for ten years, and he has always offered good advice and has kept it running well. I trust him to keep it functioning for a long time in the future.

JIM C.
Lexus GX 470
10/21/2020
A rare find!
Finally found an honest auto repair shop that counsels you and gives you the full story. David was like a trusted friend and I am going to use him for all my service and repair issues!

DE
DAVID E.
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/20/2020
Great Work and Cost Effective
David did a great job on my vintage Land Cruiser and is very knowledgeable. I had previously taken it to a dealership which gave me a very expensive repair estimate, and David was able to determine what was and was not necessary. He seems trustworthy and more interested in the long term care of the vehicle than making a quick buck.

DAVID D.
Orange Park, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
10/16/2020
Can I Give Them Six Stars?
David and his team are the best mechanics I've ever experienced. The care and detail of the work, and the honesty of the estimate (which turned out to be the final cost, to the penny) are superlative. Plus, the cats are adorable.

JEAN P.
10/14/2020
David the owner has great personality
This is my sons mechanic. He’s been with this shop for years. David worked on my car and brought it back to new(2005 Honda). I needed work done on my car as I’m moving back to Texas. It’s comforting to know I’ll have reliable transportation upon my return to Texas. Thank David!!!!

LL
LEIA L.
Lexus GS 350
10/14/2020
Better then ever....
Had to take my Lexus GS350f to have both front & rear right rims replaced to do an accident that bent my rims...Mr. David look GREAT care of my car & she rides better then ever now...I am so pleased with the work here...I recommend if you want honest & friendly people & great work come to Japanese Specialist you will not be disappointed....

JAN L.
10/13/2020
Expert Analysis of Prius Electrical
My 2005 Toyota Prius warning lights with the great red Triangle came on during a trip. It made it back home where I found Japanese Auto Specialists from their excellent online reviews. The determined that the hybrid inverter cooling pump had failed. They replaced it with a genuine Toyota one and I am thrilled!

BF
BOB F.
Nissan Rogue
10/09/2020
Honest Work Done Right
David & his team continues to deliver! Honest work done right the first time.

NF
NEIL F.
10/06/2020
Camry Brain in distress
Awesome expertise and very detailed in diagnosing issues.

CD
CHRISTINE D.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
10/05/2020
Highly recommend!
Honest, affordable, and fast. Definitely recommend them without a doubt!

CRAIG S.
09/29/2020
I like this Guy
David is very knowledgeable and is a straight shooter. Quality of work is good.

KH
KEN H.
Neptune Beach, FL
Lexus LS 430
09/26/2020
Outstanding as always.
A rare find...a mechanic one can trust who always does a quality job.

KL
KEN L.
09/25/2020
Excellent and timely service.
Always timely, clean, complete and professional service.