Latest Review 21 minutes ago

Great synopsis

BR
BOB & BOOTSY R.
03/17/2020
Honest people who stand behind their work.
Always excellent and caring service.

PW
PAUL & ANGIE W.
Lexus RX
03/16/2020
Outstanding Service
Complete confidence that the information received will be honest, fair and keep my car running effectively and safely. They know the Japanese autos without wasting your time in diagnosing issues.

PC
PERRY C.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Toyota Avalon
03/16/2020
once again great service
Thank you Dave for keeping my baby (old) but mine on the road.

Jacksonville Beach, FL
03/10/2020
Pre-Purchase Inspection
Dave and his guys did a great job pre-inspecting two vehicles before I bought them. I have been coming to Dave for three years now and I have been very pleased with his work.

LH
LISA H.
03/06/2020
Above and Beyond!
Such an amazing place! They really are good honest people who explain everything throughly and go over various options. I had my timing belt and other things done and they gave me a great price! And I told them I would come back for my power steering work, they gave me some power steering fluid to hold me over!! This company really is in this business for the right reason. Great honest people who I will continue to go to for all my Honda work. Thank you!

ROBERT H.
03/06/2020
David and staff exceeded my expectations.

ST
SHANNAL T.
02/29/2020
Happy Customer!
I highly recommend this auto repair shop. David provides fact based and honest service. And, if things are not right he will make it right. He won't try to over sell you on repairs you don't need. I can't imagine going anywhere else for service.

CODY & MEGAN S.
02/19/2020
The right and honest place!
David and his team are absolutely excellent. We were afraid we would have to buy a new car, but he levelled with us and told us how we could keep her going! Now we take both our cars here for our regular maintenance - clean and professional waiting space and timely service if you need to wait. This is the place to go to!

TC
TONY C.
Acura MDX
02/12/2020
Clean, professional and informative!
By far the best service center for you Japanese automobile! who needs dealers? Have no fear for when it comes to maintaining your car after warranty expires JAS is the place To go!

TW
TRAVIS W.
Hyundai Tucson
02/01/2020
Check Engine Diagnostic Wizard
Came in for a check engine light diagnostic. Dave and his team treated our family car as if it was their own, found the true issue and got it fixed with minimal cost. These guys are masters at their craft and phenomenal.

Thanks Japanese Auto!

Williams family.

01/28/2020
Extremely Knowledgeable and Great Service
I've been taking my car to David for years, and have never been dissatisfied! If I don't understand something he explains, in detail, the issue that needs to be fixed. At times he will print out a diagram to show me how what needs to be fixed works.
I have recommend my sister and friends to David and they are now loyal customer of his.

MARTINA C.
01/18/2020
Helps me understand my repairs
Great staff great owner. Helps me understand what is going on with my car in regular terms. Great price answer service!

STEVE H.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Lexus SC 430
01/06/2020
Made my SC430 happy.
David and crew took good care of me and my car. They are nice people, knowledgeable and have reasonable prices. What else do you need?

Ron S.
Lexus IS 250
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Ron said he is a long time customer. He said the owner, David, is very honest, he never takes advantage and he fixes the vehicle appropriately. He stated it is the best place for service on a Japanese vehicle.