AK
ALAN K.
08/06/2020
Jacksonville Lucky To Have Japanese Auto Specialist
The technicians at Japanese Auto Specialist do such a great job of staying on top of our cars' maintenance. And they repair problems correctly the first time. Such a bargain considering how we get so many more years of safe, quality driving we are getting out of our cars vs. experience with dealerships.

RL
RON & MICHELLE L.
08/05/2020
Used Car safety check and Recommendation
David and his team are incredibly knowledgeable. The details and information they provided about the used car was very helpful. He not only checked the condition of the car but understood the specific issues with the make, model and year. We are very thankful to have such a trusted company to turn to with our automotive questions and services.

DANIEL D.
Bunnell, FL
Honda Civic Coupe
07/31/2020
Japanese car? Take it here. Nowhere els.
David has always offered the most honest and comprehensive assessment to any car I’ve brought him that he specializes in. I will always take my car to his shop before I even think about going anywhere near a dealership. If I had the money right now to pay him & his specialists to completely rebuild my hot rod from top to bottom, I’d call his shop tomorrow.

BRUCE & SUSAN M.
07/30/2020
Dependable, professional service.. Always!
David is the cornerstone of his business.
He's trustworthy and hard working and he expects the same from his people.

He has provided outstanding service for all my vehicles for more than 25 years...
He's simply the best!

DANIEL G.
Acura TSX
07/25/2020
Delivered more than promised,
With hot Florida days, David was able to get me in quickly for an A/C repair. He suggested that the repair might take two hours but was able to do it in half that time and the bill was right on estimate.

JEANNE C.
07/22/2020
Personal service rather than “taking a number and waiting.”
Dave always talks to his customers via phone, text, email, or in person. Therefore, he is always accessible and tries hard to accommodate his customers. He certainly never lets me down and had taken care of my car for years.

GA
GUY A.
07/22/2020
Great technical service and priced accordingly.

Jacksonville Beach, FL
07/21/2020
Excellent shop! They get the job done right the first time.

LL
LEIA L.
Lexus GS 350
07/18/2020
Absolutely Love it here
I absolutely LOVE this place...Mr. David is all ways fair & truthful when it comes to my car service & needs....I will not go anywhere else for my car service needs...Very friendly & welcoming place...Recommended Highly if you’re looking for up front & honest people to work/service your car needs....

RA
RAY A.
Nissan Armada
07/17/2020
Armada service
Dave and his staff, are top notch . Very professional and knowledgeable. Dave is the Nissan whisperer .lol
Highly recommend And trust .

THOMAS S.
07/17/2020
Excellent service and extremely knowledgeable management
Will not find a more honest and informed mechanic

GR
GLORIA R.
Saint Augustine, FL
Honda Fit
07/15/2020
One Hundred Percent
Great people, good service, reasonable prices and they care about customer service. I have been their customer for 16 years.

DAN M.
Mazda CX-9
07/09/2020
This business is operated with customer satisfaction thru honesty and integrity as the number 1 goal.
Very professional, they do a great job. Recommend this business to anyone with a Japanese car.

DONALD & AVIS G.
Toyota Sequoia
07/07/2020
Execellent Service
Purchasing a vehicle is expensive. However, properly maintaining a vehicle saves money. Japanese Auto Specialist does an excellent job helping to maintain my expensive auto investment. Service is outstanding!

DF
D F.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
07/03/2020
I'll never again go to the dealership for service ....
I've spent thousands on having my Infiniti G35 serviced at the local dealership. Over that time, I've been given incorrect information, paid ridiculous prices for techs who actually installed parts backwards and found cheap non-Nissan parts used in my repairs.

I'd finally had enough and my first experience with JAS was a real eye-opener. The problem was accurately diagnosed, my options with the pros and cons were clearly explained, the work was done right the first time using top-quality parts and it cost me far less than what the dealer quoted for the exact same parts and repair.

I take very good care of my cars and from now on, only JAS works on my family cars.