LE
LAURETTA E.
Lexus ES 350
05/16/2018
Excellent "no worry" service
A level of service and expertise that is unbeatable. Owner is very honest and takes the time to explain the condition of the vehicle and estimates costs in advance. I am consistently pleased on every visit and I will remain a loyal customer indefinitely.

SJ
SANDY J.
05/16/2018
Returning customer
David is just great! He is honest and so knowledgeable and has no problems explaining things to the last little detail. I know I am always in great hands with David!!!
Thanks David!!

DK
DAVID and CATHY K.
Kia Sephia
05/05/2018
Can Rely on Excellent Car Repair
I can always count on getting expert advice when I take my car here. After checking my car, I was advised that it would not require an unnecessary repair and could be safely driven. My car has been kept running smoothly, without spending a lot of money, because I have been taking it to Japanese Auto Specialists for many, many years. You can trust the service here. Repairs are done when necessary. Maintenance and preventive repairs are recommended only when needed to help avoid future costly service. It is their way of doing business.

RL
RONALDO L.
04/28/2018
The best Mechanic I ever had.
Mechanic with "M" capital letter.
Amazing Organization and Communication.

LH
LAWRENCE E. H.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Lexus ES 350
04/26/2018
I trust David
Obviously good work at a fair price; but most important they care about their customers and their cars.

BF
Brian F.
Saint Augustine, FL
04/26/2018
Another Awesome Job!
There work is always top notch. No come backs or redos. Right first time, everytime!
Great knowledgeable Staff!

SP
Stan P.
04/20/2018
WATCH OUT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!
First, Dave tells me that I need a brake job, "right away" . After several attempts asking David to give me an estimate, which for some reason he never supplied. I decided to let him do the brake job. In the meantime, I did call the Toyota dealer for a ball park idea what I would be charged, around $230.00. When Dave said that the job was done, he charged me over $400.00. Almost double what the dealer's shop quoted. When I asked him why, he gave me some double talk about the dealer running a scam to entice new customers, right... Dave is very difficult to get in touch with, never returns calls and as I said, will not supply an estimate when requested. I won't be using this mechanic again.
David G. from Japanese Auto Specialist

Stan I have a time dated copy of the estimate provided to you and it is available reading or any one reading this to view. Dated 02/05/2018 and can prove your received it. Your vehicle arrived and your work was approved and performed 3 days later. I am not seeing any complaint from you on the performance of the brake work. I am reasonably sure all but the most inexperienced consumer knows better than to believe the bait and switch tactics from a local car dealer. the difference is your were told the truth by us up front and had  the work performed. I am at my shop 10 to 14 hours every day Monday through Friday over 200 customer come throug my doors every month you can reach me anytime you need to by Phone, Text, and email. Stan there are the people who stand in front of the forest and can only see the trees. I am absolutely you qualify for that statement. Stan I will continue to take care of those that can see the forest. With 45 years as Toyota tech there is know doubt in the mind of my intelligent customers minds my brake repair philosophy is sound. Stan we have a .002% re service rate on your brake repairs. given the fact the average deductible is up to almost $1000 today after an accident $400 dollars worth of brakes is a wise choice is my world. I only pray it is not you behind me when you need to panic stop after you have your next brake repair performed. Keep looking at the trees Stan Picus

MARK W.
Honda Fit
04/19/2018
great reliable honest service
Dave provides what I would simply describe as exemplary service. He knows what needs to be done and when it needs to be done and how it should be done. Furthermore, Dave's prices are fair, reasonable, and transparent. If I didn't already own a Japanese automobile I would buy one just to be able to avail myself of Dave's superb service.

NZ
Nathaniel Z.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Nathaniel said they're the best in town and they're incredibly easy to wok with. They have very transparent business practices . They're just excellent.

GH
GUY H.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
04/13/2018
High quality service, fair pricing, and good customer service.
Dave and his service staff a are the only repair shops that will allow to touch my car.

SJ
SANDY J.
04/13/2018
Awesome as always
David is so awesome! He is quick to respond and doesn’t beat around the bush. I couldn’t ask for bettter service and pricing when it comes to auto work. Thanks David!

PC
PERRY C.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Toyota Avalon
04/07/2018
Competence
Thank you Dave for keeping my 2002 Avalon on the road. My last visit to you was great. Thank you for your integrity. (SP)

LL
LEIA L.
Lexus GX 470
😁😁
Absolutely LOVE Japanese Auto Specialist & Mr.David...will not take my truck anywhere else..Highly recommend...

MARCIA B.
04/04/2018
You always feel as if they really care about your safety.
After discussing what needs to be taken care of, the service with the highest prioprity was handled in a timely manner.

EY
EDDIE Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
GREAT SERVICE AND WORK
David kept me up to date and informed at all stages of the repair process. Estimates were provide to give me options on what I wanted to get done.
Best place in town to take your Subaru for repairs.

keep up the good work and I'll be back.

DICK and HELEN M.
Outstanding!!!
The usual outstanding service!!!!!!

KEN B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
04/02/2018
JAS keeps me running
My car hums along. I just stay with JAS and things are great.

LA
LAURA A.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/02/2018
Trustworthy and efficient
Trustworthy, honest and efficient. Convenient location and been in business for a long time. Great reputation.

JEANNE C.
04/01/2018
David's dedication to his business.
David offers 3 ways to stay in touch with him.

BR
BOB and BOOTSY R.
03/23/2018
Honesty and good service.
Have done business with Japanese Auto Specialist 25 plus years and have always been pleased with their work.And even our granddaughter takes her car there.If we were not well pleased with their service we would not stayed all these years or sent our friends and family.