KEN B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
10/09/2018
JAS consistently maintains highest service standards
Top notch service has kept me with JAS for over 20 years.

RAFAEL R.
Nissan Versa
10/03/2018
I never had being diappoited with this mecanic shop, that is why i had telled to many people about my experience,
in other words, the way my car is performing is a reflection of the knowledge that the personal of Japanese Auto specialist put into it every time they have to touch it. What we do without this shop?

JT L.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Lexus GX 470
10/02/2018
Professional
I had my truck inspected at Japanese Auto Specialist. David, the shop owner, is very professional. He was very patient and cared about my concerns.

PS
PAT S.
10/01/2018
Honest, thorough, reasonable.
I had my Honda looked at by two other mechanics who were unable to determine what the problem was. I was told I needed a master mechanic and Japanese Auto Specialist were recommended. It took time to weed out what it was, but they did! The fee was more than fair and the car is running well again.

LR
Lothar R.
Saint Augustine, FL
Nissan Pathfinder
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Lothar said this business was very good. He liked their service.

MF
Mario F.
Florida
Chevrolet S-10
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Mario said that he would definitely recommend this business for service.

BRUCE and SUSAN M.
09/27/2018
I've been a customer for over 25 years!
David has been our "Go to Guy" for 25+years for the ongoing care of my Toyota Cressida, followed by my Toyota Rav4, and my husband's Nissan Altima.
David and the service he provides are beyond excellent! I love that his top priorities are to keep you safe and comfortable as you enjoy your car...
Thank you, David, for all you do.
Susan & Bruce McElrath
David G. from Japanese Auto Specialist responded on 09/28/2018

As always it's great to see the both of you. I know Bruce as an ex Vietnam Pilot and decorated military veteran Would not describe yourself s as a couple as cute but I would when I see the two of you together. Susan I suspect your Toyota Cressida would be worth some serious money to a collector right now if you still owned it. It was always in showroom condition when you would come by for service, as is your Toyota Rav4 and Bruce's Nissan Altima. Most customers don't understand when a Tech sees A vehicle owner who clearly takes pride in their vehicle they can't help but to take the same pride when servicing your vehicle. Bruce and Susan I know you drive a long way to bring your Hot Rods to us for service. I know we are not convenient to Orange Park. I also know you have a lot of choices for service much closer to you. Your loyalty is greatly appreciated. Thank You!
David
Japanese Auto Specialist
45 Years Servicing Japanese Automobiles

RJ
ROLAND J.
09/24/2018
Great work at reasonable prices
After reading all the good reviews about this business and getting fed up with dealership service decided to give these guys a try. They are honest, professional, and know their stuff. This will be a relationship for life. They are really good mechanics, charge reasonable prices, and you get what you pay for.

IH
INGRID H.
Lexus SC 430
09/23/2018
Trustworthy, Honest, Professional
Always more than willing to go the extra mile for their customer. Finding a trustworthy auto repair specialists is super rare...
Japaneses Auto Specialists are just that!

ROBERT S.
Saint Augustine, FL
Lexus ES 350
09/21/2018
A trust based relationship
Very gratifying to find a repair specialist offering frank and truthful information and solutions. I am happy to find a valuable resource for my car that provides advice without an agenda. I will definitely continue to use this company for my auto repairs. Thank you Dave!

JOSH C.
Acura RSX
09/20/2018
This guy is good
I’ve been a mechanic for 15+ yrs and I can tell when talking to technicians whether they know their stuff or not.
I can assure you this owner knows Japanese auto in and out.
I’ve had them work on my Acura 3 times and they knocked it out of the park every time.
I would normally do my own work but I live in an apt and can’t so I go here.

MJ
MATT and CAROLYN J.
09/18/2018
Quick to help with unexpected
As always, Dave is quick to help out and work us in when unexpected car problems arise. Thanks, Dave!

JARED G.
09/17/2018
Quick, concise service
Getting my car checked over was quick an easy. The breakdown of service needed as well as the urgency of each item has been helpful for my wife and I to come up with a plan for getting our car serviced.

VH
VIVIAN H.
09/08/2018
Reliable quality service
David arranged his team to take good care of my need even when he was absent. They provided honest advice and quality service. They know their customer’s need and what need to get done.

AA
ADRIAN A.
09/03/2018
Honesty and professionalism
They are very professional and honest in their evaluation of the problem. They give you a very detailed estimate along with the cost and prioritize the repairs that need immediate attention.

CATHY M.
Kia Sportage
08/27/2018
They're the best!
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else - I trust David and his crew 100%, and he is fair with his pricing. I highly recommend Japanese Auto Specialist.

KL
KEN L.
08/23/2018
Great service and honest advice
As always, thurough and professional.

RJ
ROLAND J.
Callahan, FL
08/23/2018
An actual mechanic
After years of using a dealership and apparently paying for things not actually done, we found these guys and I have to say, they are real mechanics. If you want to drive your car for thousands of miles, use these guys. If you want to trade in your car soon, use the dealership. These guys are thorough, explaining every detail of what goes on, showing you why you are paying for what you are getting. Looking forward to a lifetime of using Japanese Auto Specialists.

08/17/2018
Amazing customer service
Only place I’ll take my car to be serviced.

DICK and HELEN M.
08/15/2018
Outstanding
I have been going to David for over 20 years. How do you maintain long term customers...by giving quality service and value for your money...people don't buy price they buy value!!!