GC
GLENN C.
Acura RSX
06/25/2019
Complete service recommendations
Very specific details on the condition of your vehicle, allows you to make informed decisions on repair. Always confident when giving our car over to them. Fair industry pricing on parts and labor.

GE
GREG E.
06/22/2019
2001 honda crv service
Once again David and his crew have come through. He does great work and keeps me in the know of what my vehicles need and do no't need.to keep me rolling and safe.

CL
CYRIL L.
06/15/2019
Very honest car repair shop
I brought my 2006 Toyota Sienna with 240k miles on it and have engine light acting. David the shop owner and excellent mechanic explained me the numerous codes
that my car produces during testing and how
he approach to fix it starting from the least expensive step by step down to bottom to more tedious and times consuming fix.He charge nothing before he start the work and
give you a choice to think about it which is really the main quality of the car shop that
you should go and have your car repaired.
No stress , quality and warrantied repair and
they only used OEM parts from manufacturer
, honest and car shop you can trust. Believe it or not but I recommend you try it for yourself
you wont be disappointed , repair that worth every penny.-Cyril

CAROL S.
Lexus ES 300h
06/12/2019
I am pleased to say that I had another excellent service appointment at the Japanese Specialist. I made my appointment by phone and talked to David. I brought my car in at 8 AM. By 2 PM, David contacted me to let me know the status of my car, the cost and what time it would be ready.
David and his associates checked my car and delivered the service I needed. I have no complaints. David has serviced several of my cars over the years and now my son and daughter's cars, too. I would recommend him highly to anyone who wants an honest and skilled professional to work on his car.
Thanks, David.

RON R.
INFINITI FX35
06/07/2019
"My cars will go to David"
As always, David cares about keeping you safe and running smoothly on the road. Def' continues to deliver and offer top notch assistance when it comes to your vehicle. Keep up the great work. See you soon or later.

CD
CHRISTINE D.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
06/02/2019
Quick, Reliable Service
Only negative is the parking situation. Everything else is A++++
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Affordable, quick, and trustworthy

05/22/2019
Comfortable waiting room, and they did a good job with what I asked them to do.

KIM B.
Orange Park, FL
05/22/2019
Honest, no nonsense service!
My interactions with David and his staff have been far superior than any other car shop I have dealt with before. Professionalism and competency are assured if you bring your Japanese made cars here. They don’t try to sell you repairs that are not needed and explain in detail any repair they do find necessary. Bringing all our cars here for service when needed (3 of them) and will recommend them to all our military friends.

RON R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/20/2019
Superb Service!
David is very knowledgeable and takes time to inform and educate you about your vehicles. Glad I happened to stumble across his mechanic shop. Keep up the awesome job. Will be back soon.

KZ
KATHRINE Z.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/10/2019
Full Service | Fair Prices
David went out of his way to troubleshoot a hard to diagnose Honda Accord Hybrid issue my car was having. Though it was a fairly expensive repair, he was 500.00 less than the 3 closest honda dealers in the area. Thank you for a job well done on time and in budget! Kathryn Zangrilli | Broker Brothers LLC.

David G.
05/07/2019
Great
They know what they are doing

RF
RODNEY F.
05/07/2019
Honesty and integrity
You can always count on David and his crew to do a good job! Repairing only what’s needed and preventing issues from becoming more of a problem down the road. If you want to keep a car going for the long run bring it to David

SQ
SUSAN Q.
05/03/2019
Outstanding, reliable, & trustworthy
David has always kept me safe, has scheduled me in, and has always been honest with me about the repairs I have needed. He could always make a buck but if parts still had life to them he would advise me to hold off unless I felt uncomfortable with how my vehicle was riding. David is MY mechanic for life! Thank you for keeping me and my ride on the road SAFE!

IH
INGRID H.
Lexus SC 430
04/30/2019
If you imagine a perfect place for your car, You just found it!
The place starts with Mr David and his integrity. His work ethics and knowledge is superb. You will be amazed what kind of care you will receive as a customer and yes i am saying this about a car place. I landed from California in Florida and I can not say enough about David and his team and how much they have helped me during these 3 years.

Bill H.
Florida
Nissan Rogue
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he just got his vehicle back so it's too early to tell the quality of work.

REBECCA B.
Wichita, KS
04/29/2019
Very helpful
I asked to have a good once over done on my vehicle and for my brakes to be done. They definitely went over my vehicle well. They gave a list of everything that needed to be done, assigning a number to let me know most important to least important. They broke down the charges for each piece that needs to be done. They emailed all of the information to me AND gave me a full printout when I picked up my vehicle. For my brakes, they replaced parts back to OEM parts, which is what I prefer. They answered any questions I had. I'm very happy with their service.

SK
STEPHANY K.
04/28/2019
Amazing personal service
They were accommodating and patient in every way to save me money and answer all my questions.

RN
RAYMOND N.
Kia Optima
04/25/2019
Outstanding Work ethic and complete total car care.
Outstanding work

BILL H.
04/19/2019
Words cannot express Peace of Mind
I have been a customer of The JAS since 2003. Words cannot express the confidence and Peace of Mind your receive from the staff at JAS. David has always been my GOTO guy for any automotive issue OR inspection. I have been blessed with an introduction to his entire family and they; like David, are sterling examples of the definition; Wonderful. All these words above may seem Sugarcoated or contrived, but I assure they are not. When the a person enters most small business' these days they enter; expecting to be overcharged. Not the case with JAS. They may not be the cheapest place in town, but you can leave, after service, knowing that you have certainly got your monies worth and more...You can rest easy knowing that David and his staff stand behind every service they perform and will Be There when you need them.

LG
LENORA G.
04/17/2019
Great work.
Like I have said before very professional and customer services. David explains everything to you about your vehicle.