Latest Review over 1 year ago

CONNIE H.
Strasburg, CO
Honda Accord
09/28/2016
Let the client know before you perform service they've not approved.
I have been to you several times before and been satisfied. I was really disappointed to find out you took it upon yourself to put a new air filter in, without my permission beforehand, and charge me for it. It turned a $30 oil change into $53 dollars. I don't appreciate that at all. Don't do that to your customers. I likely won't be back as I feel we've lost trust. This is not cool.

Thank you for asking for my feedback b
John & Rae Lynne H. from John's Repair LLC responded on 09/30/2016

Connie, You come to us because you trust us.  If we have disappointed you in any way, please come back and let us make it right.  We usually call to authorize air filters.  If we didn't this time, we apologize.  We can only make it right if you come back in.  We are sorry for the misunderstanding.  John

John's Repair, LLC

Julie G.
Strasburg, CO
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said he had a filter changed on his transmission. 2 days after his vehicle was returned, the light came back on and his drive way had a transmission fluid mark. His vehicle is now leaking transmission fluid and it was not doing that before the service was performed. He took his vehicle back to this business and they told him to drive it, until it no longer runs or to replace the transmission all together. He was very dissatisfied, especially with that response. He has not been unhappy with them before.
John & Rae Lynne H. from John's Repair LLC responded on 09/30/2016

There seems to be a misunderstanding.  We need to talk.  We will phone you to find out where the confusion is.  We wouldn't expect you to live with a leak we have caused.  We take pride in having the best warranty in the business.  This would not be the case if we just blew off your complaint.  We are sorry and will get this handled right away.

John's Repair, LLC