Latest Review over 1 year ago

Rebecca P.
Englewood, CO
08/24/2018
Not Happy!
Receptionist is almost always rude to me! She seams like she really cant handel her job and is always overwhelmed! John said i can bring my car in the next day for repairs! I did and suddenly he had so many cars he said he cld not even look at my car until mid next week..today is Friday! That means i wld not have a car for at least 5 days! Im a single mom with 3 kids and need my car and had an appointment but i guess other people were more important than my appoitment!

TO
TIM O.
GMC Yukon
03/20/2017
Wrong Diagnostic
I brought in my Yukon because the engine was running rough. Jonathan told me that one of the heads had to be removed and sent to a shop for repair at a cost of $2000. He also recommended that I have both heads done for a total cost of $4000. This diagnostic did not seem right to me so I took it to C & T Auto for a second opinion. They diagnosed it as a broken valve spring in the number 8 cylinder along with a new intake manifold for a total cost of $647. The Yukon is fixed and I saved a lot of money. I lost confidence in John's Repair after this experience.

CONNIE H.
Honda Accord
09/28/2016
Let the client know before you perform service they've not approved.
I have been to you several times before and been satisfied. I was really disappointed to find out you took it upon yourself to put a new air filter in, without my permission beforehand, and charge me for it. It turned a $30 oil change into $53 dollars. I don't appreciate that at all. Don't do that to your customers. I likely won't be back as I feel we've lost trust. This is not cool.

Thank you for asking for my feedback b
John & Rae Lynne H. from John's Repair LLC responded on 09/30/2016

Connie, You come to us because you trust us.  If we have disappointed you in any way, please come back and let us make it right.  We usually call to authorize air filters.  If we didn't this time, we apologize.  We can only make it right if you come back in.  We are sorry for the misunderstanding.  John

Julie G.
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said he had a filter changed on his transmission. 2 days after his vehicle was returned, the light came back on and his drive way had a transmission fluid mark. His vehicle is now leaking transmission fluid and it was not doing that before the service was performed. He took his vehicle back to this business and they told him to drive it, until it no longer runs or to replace the transmission all together. He was very dissatisfied, especially with that response. He has not been unhappy with them before.
John & Rae Lynne H. from John's Repair LLC responded on 09/30/2016

There seems to be a misunderstanding.  We need to talk.  We will phone you to find out where the confusion is.  We wouldn't expect you to live with a leak we have caused.  We take pride in having the best warranty in the business.  This would not be the case if we just blew off your complaint.  We are sorry and will get this handled right away.

TH
TRACY H.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/26/2016
No follow through
I had a service done that I was told was very important contribution ncerning safety. I paid a large sum of money for this service and a few days after haiving it completed my vehicle warning service says it is not fixed??? I returned to business to rrport tjis on two occasions. I was told it was checked and they have no idea why it is happening. They were going to contact the computer teset person and set up an appointment with him and my vehicle. I have never heard from tjis business since. Several weeks now.
John & Rae Lynne H. from John's Repair LLC responded on 08/04/2016

Tracy,
Yes, you fell through the cracks.  We are sorry.  We want to make it right.  We have built our reputation on fixing vehicles right!  If it isn't right, we need to work on it until it is.  Some of these computerized vehicles are frustrating because the computer only sees a problem, not a solution.  It is up to us to look at the data and figure out the solution.  Anyone who has had to take a PC in to have it repaired knows this frustration.

At any rate, our pledge to you is to continue to research the problem until we get it right.

WS
Waylon S.
Colorado
Jeep Cherokee
05/13/2016 Category: Service
Waylon said it took him a week just to get a response from this business and by the second week he came down to this business and spoke with them personally. He said he was irritated by the fact it took him a total of three weeks to get his vehicle fixed.
John & Rae Lynne H. from John's Repair LLC responded on 05/16/2016

Waylon - Your rating is a little unfair.  We don't normally install customer purchased parts.  You insisted you were going to purchase a transmission on-line.  When you came to ask our advice on the one you were ordering, you were told it would not fit your vehicle.  When you request we find one, you paid the obligatory down-payment, we went to Denver and picked up the transmission that same day and had it installed two days afterward.  For a big job like transmissions, your vehicle was fixed in a very timely fashion after you made up your mind to proceed.  I feel bad that you took away our stars because of your indecision.

TIM S.
02/22/2016
Grease-stained interior
Would appreciate the mechanics not getting grease all over the interior of the vehicle.

RO
RICK O.
Bennett, CO
HUMMER H3
04/09/2018
Extremely pleased with Johns Repair
Upon moving to the area a couple years ago, we asked for a recommendation on where to take our cars - and we were told to go to Johns. We couldnt be more pleased. Johns is knowledgeable, trustworthy and friendly. We take all of our cars there. They explain what the problem is and what is needed to repair it. Their pricing is reasonable as well. An online history of service is also available. We would highly recommend them.

RP
Ross P.
Pontiac G6
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Ross said the service was timely.

SL
Shirley L.
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said the business is trustworthy.

RT
Rob T.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the service was good and the facility had a friendly atmosphere.

VD
Venida D.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Venida said this business has always done a really good job. They took care of any problems she had.

MIKE G.
03/14/2018
Home town feel
Price is sometimes higher than others in Aurora or Denver but service is GREAT.

Alden M.
Deer Trail, CO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Alden said that John always does a good job on his vehicle every time he visits.

ET
Ervin T.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Ervin said the staff got him in when they said they would. They did a great job and he was done in an hour.

TF
Tracy F.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said she had a good experience. The staff did a good job.

LK
Lance K.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Lance said the service was good.

David R.
Agate, CO
Ford Expedition
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nadine. She said the business owner is very honest, communicates well and she trusts him.

Jim P.
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lisa. She said the staff were on time and communicated with her on the service.

SUSAN M.
02/22/2018
Courtesy, Efficient, always fixes my problem with my truck, Takes my truck asap,
See above