Curtis H.
Ford Edge
01/31/2020
Courteous and honesty!!
Kelly stands behind the work he provides for his customers. Seldom will you have to return for the same problem.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 02/03/2020

Thank You for your many years of business and friendship.

KW
Keith W.
Lynnville, IN
Ford E450 Super Duty
01/24/2020
Saved the day again!
We blew 2 tires while traveling back home in our motor home. We had some issues on the way down a month earlier that Mr Kelley helped us with. So, we called on him for help again. He and his great crew replaced our tires and repaired the damage and has us back on the road quickly. And, it was at a great price.

I highly recommend this courteous, professional facility!
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 01/27/2020

I hope the rest of your trip was uneventful and you got home safe. I hate you had problems, but so glad we got to meet you and your wife. We wish you the best of luck on your upcoming hike.

ED
Electa D.
Murrells Inlet, SC
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Electa said that George could have not been more helpful. She said he went above and beyond.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 01/21/2020

I am glad we could help you. I hope the rest of your trip went well.

Jennifer S.
12/31/2019
These guys are awesome!
I have been using Kelley's Service Center since I moved back to Montgomery 11 years ago. They do great work at fair prices and will never try to trick you into doing unnecessary work on your vehicle. Trustworthy and dependable. These guys are great!
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for your support. We are happy to have you and your family as valued customers. We are here anytime you need us.

Stan C.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Stan said this business is always considerate and takes care of all his needs.

KW
Keith W.
Lynnville, IN
Ford E450 Super Duty
12/24/2019
Thank you!
Your traveling for the holidays, Hundreds of miles from home and your vehicle breaks down. Trust me, it’s an unnerving feeling.
However, we were lucky to have found a shop that actually cared! They jumped right on our problem and fixed it right away getting us back on the road in time for Christmas.
George and his group of I courteous and highly trained automotive technicians saved our holiday.
Thank you!!!!!!
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 12/26/2019

I am so glad we could help. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and the rest of your trip is great. If you are ever down this way again please stop by to say hello.

Jerry H.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/20/2019
Honesty and quality
Kelly’s did a great job with diagnosis of the issues on my truck, everything replaced/repaired to make our truck run correctly!! Hard to believe it runs this good with 250,000 miles.

Buick Lucerne
12/19/2019
Friendly folks

Barbara M.
12/11/2019
Superior Mechanics and Customer Service.
Kelley’s is the only place we trust with the care of our vehicles, my husband does all of the maintenance on our vehicles, but when the Military calls and he is not here, I know I can trust Kelley’s to do the job my husband would have done if he had been here, and if he’s here and his time is limited, he relies on Kelley’s to get his work done right.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 12/11/2019

We appreciate you and thank you for your business. I am happy to help you anytime there is a need.

Debra B.
Jeep Liberty
12/10/2019
Cooled off our overheating Jeep
After unsuccessfully trying to fix our Jeep ourselves we called Kelly's Service Center. The Jeep was hauled there around 1130 and at 1430 George called us to say it was ready for pickup. The Jeep is running great and we're a two car family once again.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 12/11/2019

I am so glad we could help you with your Jeep and that nothing serious was wrong. Thank you for your business!

Carole Nettles B.
Lapine, AL
11/29/2019
Top Notch
This company is top notch! The staff and owners are so friendly and they always go above and beyond!. Quality work every time. And they never try to sell me a service or parts I dont need. If you’ve had a hard time finding a car mechanic that you can trust, look no further than Kelley’s Service Center!

CG
Cris G.
Jefferson, GA
11/27/2019
Very pleasant and smiles
Wonderful people. Rating from 1 to 10 , I would say 10 and more. I travel extensively and have had car problems over the years, and must say these folks made everything so pleasant. They showed interest in helping me get back on the road as soon as soon possible.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 11/27/2019

We are so glad we could help you get back on the road. I hope you have a safe trip and have no more problems. Thank you for missions and may God continue to bless you.

KH
Kenneth H.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said the staff provided a great service.
George K. from Kelley's Service Center Inc responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for your business! We are always glad to help you anytime.

AG
Amelia G.
11/20/2019
Excellent service!!
Quick and affordable services from a small family business! They go above and beyond everytime!

Jeff C.