TW
Thomas W.
07/23/2021
Fair prices and great work.
Laid Back always does the repairs
right without having to return for same problem. I trust their work .
Friendly employees and fair prices.

WP
William P.
Ford Bronco
Local feel, quality work
Easy to make an appointment. Provided quality feedback and came at a solid price.

MO
Marci O.
Middleburg, FL
One stop Shop
Everyone at Laid Back Garage goes that extra mile to make sure everything is right in a timely manner. Amazing service!

NH
Nancy H.
07/20/2021
Exceptional Garage
Again, this garage has done an exceptional job on my diesel truck! Owning older vehicles, problems pop up quickly and this garage knows how to handle them well and quickly!

Matthew P.
Honda Element
07/20/2021
Honest work, fair price, outstanding service
I'm not a huge review guy, but I took a vehicle to a mechanic for the first time in over a decade. Having been burned before, I was quite hesitant. However, I have to put in a great word for the folks over at Laid Back Garage, INC.

Review I posted in a couple of spots:
Very reasonable prices, honest assessment of the problems, no upsell tactics. John and his crew went beyond the call of duty to get my Fiancé's 2006 Honda Element rolling again. It's rare to find a shop whose work quality an ethics are as high as Laid Back garage! This will definitely be my go-to shop for my fleet.

RD
Ralph D.
Saturn Ion
07/19/2021
Excellent work
I always bring my vehicles in when ever they need service. The only place I trust to do the job right at a reasonable price. Thanks guys!

Jerry C.
Kia Sorento
07/15/2021
Professional, honest service with a smile
Most importantly I trust the owners. On the level, no upselling or unnecessary work. Went with Laid Back Garage 3 years ago after two places had quoted me repair costs of $1500 and $1800 respectively. They diagnosed the real problem and I got of there for $85. And check out their muscle cars in the waiting room.

LW
Larry W.
07/12/2021
The secretary was very knowledgeable about my job and the owner explained everything in detail I would recommend them to anyone
The secretary was very knowledgeable about my job and the owner explained everything into detail I would recommend them to anyone

Jerry S.
07/08/2021
Friendly service and honest feedback
Thanks John for taking care of my vehicles appreciate your feedback and vehicle repair recommendations to keep my vehicles in running order. My Datsun 280ZX will be next.

SD
Steven D.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/07/2021
Great people, great place!!!
When I was scheduled for work to be done on my van, when I showed up at that time, they started working right then, and I didn't have to wait long, that means a lot to me!!!!!!!

CK
Charles K.
07/07/2021
Great service. Honest
Always great service with reasonable prices. I trust them with all my vehicles.

BV
Bob V.
07/05/2021
Diagnosed why car wouldn’t start
I appreciate that they didn’t charge me for the diagnosis of a repeat problem ( car wouldn’t start) and offered a solution.

Steve H.
07/02/2021
Amazing job! Drives like new!
This was my first time dropping off my F350 7.3L to be worked on here. I had major issues with the power steering and steering in general. They were able to find all the issues and my truck now drives better than when I originally bought it used. I think maybe my wife can even keep it on the road now! Thanks guys and great work!

EM
Eric M.
Dodge Dakota
07/02/2021
Performed just the services needed.
My rear brakes were not working.I could not remove the wheels at home because another shop (local tire store) had over torqued all the lug nuts.

Laid Back Garage took me in as soon as they could, removed the lugs, replaced damaged lug nuts, rear wheel bearings and seals. A brake job with new wheel cylinders, shoes and drums was also done.

At my request they checked the front lugs and found them to be too tight also. Two of them were put on so tight that they had to torch them off!

All this work was done quickly and at an affordable price. I will use them in the future for all my automotive work.

Ronnie B.
Nissan Sentra
07/01/2021
Only necessary work done.
I took my Nissan Sentra in with two issues. The car was misfiring and issues with driver power window. On the problem of misfiring an intake hose was the culprit. The spark plugs also were replaced but other repairs were not pushed or needed. The window was checked but was not acting up so no repair was pushed or needed. I will use and watch the window. I'm not sure Laid Back Garage is the cheapest but I feel there prices are competitive. The more important thing is not doing unnecessary repairs.