UT
UYEN T.
09/19/2019
They are very helpful and friendly to work with. Recommended.

Thank you Uyen!!

Stephanie S.
Kia Optima
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said that the place was up front about cost and kept her well informed.

Thank you Stephanie!!

GU
Gibson U.
Ellicott City, MD
Toyota Avalon
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Gibson said this business was easy and convenient. The staff was fast. He was able to drop off his vehicle, they did the work and kept him informed with what was going on.

Thank you Gibson!!

CR
Carol R.
Union, NJ
Hyundai Tiburon
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Carol said this business checked her vehicle. They were able to quickly diagnose her vehicle and give her a quote.

Thank you Carol!!

Matt D.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Matt said he was happy with the service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Matt!!

GE
GARY E.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/31/2019
Trust them.
I go to LMT because they always treat me and my automobile right. They are friendly, trustworthy and competent. As I said to one of the personnel when I picked up my auto, I will never bring it to another repair shop as long as LMT and I exist.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you Gary!! We really appreciate the kind words and your business!! We are always here to help you out!!

Elkridge, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/29/2019
First time here
It was my first time here. The office is neat and they attend to you as soon as you walk in. Also, they were pretty good with time, I had my vehicle back in less time than estimated.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking your time to reviw us!! We hope we can help with your vehicle needs down the road!

Robert H.
Ellicott City, MD
Lincoln Town Car
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service is always excellent.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you Robert!!

NC
NANCY C.
Hanover, MD
Toyota Avalon
08/21/2019
Friendly employees
The employees were very friendly and helpful.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Nancy!!

GS
Girish S.
Elkridge, MD
Volkswagen Passat
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Girish said they were quick. The service manager was very friendly and worked with him very quickly.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you Girish!!

ROBERT M.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/10/2019
Safety inspection
Very kind gentlemen working the desk. Was very informative and explained in detail what was going on with my car and they fixed it at a great cost. Will return
Thanks
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you Robert!! We are glad we were able to help you out with your vehicle!!

Chad B.
Maryland
Ram 3500
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Chad said they got his vehicle in and took care of it right away.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you Chad!!

MORRIS W.
Volkswagen CC
08/03/2019
Outstanding mechanical and customer service
I trust my car to these folks. They fix what needs to be fixed and don't add on unnecessary repairs.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Morris!! We appreciate your business!

WR
WARREN R.
Severn, MD
Lexus GX 460
07/26/2019
AMAZING SERVICE (MUST EXPERIENCE)
LMT provided amazing auto service. Honest, friendly, thorough, timely are a few words to describe their approach. Eric went the extra mile to educate me on future services needed. I'll definitely return for other services and HIGHLY recommend their shop! Always a relief to find an amazing mechanic.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Warren for the kind words and your business!! We are glad we could help you out and are always here for help!!

JEFF C.
07/18/2019
LMT trustworthy and available!
Always available in urgent situations (tire that needs patching) or in planned service needs. Trustworthy and friendly. We have used LMT for over 20 years - they have been there for us for many an issue.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Jeff!! We appreciate your business and are always here to help!