Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

AR
Andres R.
11/21/2011 Category: Service
Andres said his service with this business was quick.

CD
Cody D.
11/21/2011 Category: Service
Cody said he had to wait awhile for the repairs to be done.

SF
Scott F.
Elkridge, MD
11/21/2011 Category: Service
Scott said they were good.

Cassandra H.
11/21/2011 Category: Service
Cassandra said the service was fine, but their waiting room needed more room for her two children.

BW
BETH W.
Sykesville, MD
11/16/2011
Outstanding service
Good communication. Vehicle completed on time and reasonable pricing.

BEINKA M.
11/15/2011
Repetitive Over Charged for BREAKING the CAR
I previously thought LMT was a great place to get maintenance however after getting a diagnostic for $100 and being told a list of items that were to be fixed which cost another $500+ and leaving and having the check engine light to come back on in two weeks only to take the car back and be charge another $100 for another diagnostic (Which isn't really fair or make any sense when the issue was suppose to be fixed the diagnostic was already paid for). The car was running fine it was only take back to ask why the check engine light came back on, however only to be called and told that a head gasket was blown in the engine and the car needed a new engine. The KILLER part is I HAD TO PAY $100 to hear this NEW FOUND info when I already paid 2 weeks prior over $600 for work which included the diagnostic.. THE WORST is what happens NEXT, we go pick the car up and start it up to drive home and there is Sooooooooooo much smoke that it was unbelievable (NOTE: This is NOT why we took the car in, we actually took it in to ask why the check engine light came back on, there was NO SMOKE PRIOR) the car is 100% non mobile due to the extensive smoking, AGAIN this was not a problem before dropping it back off to ask about the light coming back on after the work performed two weeks prior.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 11/25/2011
Mr. M did bring his vehicle in on 10/11, for a check engine and brake light lit on dash. We checked out vehicle and found code p0301 set in computer. Found brake fluid reservoir empty causing brake light to come on. Advised customer that brake lines severely rusted but not leaking at this time. Told customer that engine leaking coolant and oil. Customer responded that he had noticed an odor while driving. He asked how to correct the leaks. Told him engine replacement necessary because of leaks and that engine low on oil and coolant. Also told customer that cooling system was 2 GALLONS low. System holds 3 gallons. Customer authorized replacement of original spark plugs and wires to correct code p0301. Customer not interested in leaks. Roaded tested vehicle and notated on ticket other issues with vehicle. Vehicle came in on 10/31 (800 miles later), with engine light on. Scan computer and computer had p0175 set. Called customer and advised him of code. Customer approved $100 charge to run test procedure. After testing, advised customer that engine had mechanical problems and would need replacement. The smoke is a result of coolant burning due to intenal engine failure. Vehicle is 13 years old with 165000 miles. LMT has no other history of maitenance with this vehicle.

CHRIS C.
Laurel, MD
10/10/2011
1998 Honda Accord
Thank you so much for the work you did on our vehicle. After taking it to a Honda Dealership and they couldn't fix the problem, it was nice to meet someone that knew what was wrong. Thank You.

j f.
09/21/2011
best service!!
fast, honest work at a fair price... i will be coming back

JASON H.
09/06/2011
Inspection
They lost my reservation and I got bumped to a later day, but once I was in there it went pretty quick.

DA
DEBBI A.
08/29/2011
LMT used to be the best now it's like all the rest
started using LMT in 2010 referred to Mark at LMT by a business associate/friend. He seemed to be honest, fair and perform with high quality work. I guess that was just to get a new customer while they were building their business. My experience now - 4 times to them for the same problem within 1 month and now Ron wants to charge me for ANOTHER diagnosis after paying $1,500.00 to fix the problem I complained about but it is still occurring. Actually wrote on my receipt after my 4th visit for the $1,500.00 problem they diagnosed and I paid for "would require further diagnoses. customer declined." Yes, I declined having to "pay" for another diagnosis of the same complaint I just paid $1,515.08 while he refused to make another diagnosis without payment to do so.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2011
DebbiA. came to us on 12/22/09, for a complete check up of vehicle. At that time, we gave her a list of items (including front struts and rear shocks). We were asked to prioritize the list. In the mean time, the vehicle came in on several occassions with engine noise. Upon review, the engine had NO oil in it, which was documented on her tickets. When the vehicle was brought in on 7/18/11, it was for an oil change. After the ticket was written, she said she was taking a trip with the vehicle to N.C. and wanted the vehicle checked over and added an air conditioning service since the system didn't work. When we road tested the vehicle, we found the front struts, coil springs, and mounts had collapsed. The vehicle had no front suspension. The vehicle had gone over 15000 miles since we had advised her that they needed replacement. At this time, the vehicle was not driveable in a safe manner. The rear suspension has yet to be addressed. There is a noise in the vehicle, but is not attributed to the front struts. We have attempted to contact customer, but will not return our call.

MT
MERIDETH T.
Ellicott City, MD
08/26/2011
Car Maintenance
I began using LMT when I moved into the Columbia area. They did my Maryland auto inspection on my two cars. They passed without any issues. I was relieved there were no ‘made up repair requirements.’ I have since been a loyal customer for the past two years. They are great about giving repair recommendations when they notice them during routine maintenance. When I have asked assistance on prioritizing my older vehicle’s repairs for budgeting reasons they have been very helpful & honest. I highly recommend LMT.

SG
STEVEN G.
08/23/2011
Repair
Fast, efficient and friendly as always

DAN H.
Halethorpe, MD
08/22/2011
Honest and Trustworthy
I am pleased with the work they perform on the various cars I have brought to them to service.

PL
PAUL L.
08/20/2011
REPAIRS
SUPERB SERVICE. MARK WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH & ALWAYS HAS BEEN. I HAVE BEEN DEALING HIM FOR YEARS & THINK OF HIM AS A FAMILY MEMBER

JOHN C.
Columbia, MO
08/06/2011
I agree!
LMT is the best in every way. I have trusted them with all my vehicles since moving to Columbia more than 20 years ago.

BP
BRIAN P.
Baltimore, MD
08/03/2011
Honest and Reliable Car Mechanics
Moved to the Columbia area last fall and needed to find a good mechanic. I am glad that I discovered LMT. Ron and Mark have taken good care of both my vehicles. They and the rest of the LMT crew are honest, fairly priced, and convenient.

BILL M.
Ellicott City, MD
07/12/2011
Recent 1999 Nissan Quest Repairs
This professional team is thorough in its evaluation and efficient in their repairs. They attempt to save the customer time and money. I trust them completely.