Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

j f.
09/21/2011
best service!!
fast, honest work at a fair price... i will be coming back

JASON H.
09/06/2011
Inspection
They lost my reservation and I got bumped to a later day, but once I was in there it went pretty quick.

DA
DEBBI A.
08/29/2011
LMT used to be the best now it's like all the rest
started using LMT in 2010 referred to Mark at LMT by a business associate/friend. He seemed to be honest, fair and perform with high quality work. I guess that was just to get a new customer while they were building their business. My experience now - 4 times to them for the same problem within 1 month and now Ron wants to charge me for ANOTHER diagnosis after paying $1,500.00 to fix the problem I complained about but it is still occurring. Actually wrote on my receipt after my 4th visit for the $1,500.00 problem they diagnosed and I paid for "would require further diagnoses. customer declined." Yes, I declined having to "pay" for another diagnosis of the same complaint I just paid $1,515.08 while he refused to make another diagnosis without payment to do so.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2011
DebbiA. came to us on 12/22/09, for a complete check up of vehicle. At that time, we gave her a list of items (including front struts and rear shocks). We were asked to prioritize the list. In the mean time, the vehicle came in on several occassions with engine noise. Upon review, the engine had NO oil in it, which was documented on her tickets. When the vehicle was brought in on 7/18/11, it was for an oil change. After the ticket was written, she said she was taking a trip with the vehicle to N.C. and wanted the vehicle checked over and added an air conditioning service since the system didn't work. When we road tested the vehicle, we found the front struts, coil springs, and mounts had collapsed. The vehicle had no front suspension. The vehicle had gone over 15000 miles since we had advised her that they needed replacement. At this time, the vehicle was not driveable in a safe manner. The rear suspension has yet to be addressed. There is a noise in the vehicle, but is not attributed to the front struts. We have attempted to contact customer, but will not return our call.

MT
MERIDETH T.
Ellicott City, MD
08/26/2011
Car Maintenance
I began using LMT when I moved into the Columbia area. They did my Maryland auto inspection on my two cars. They passed without any issues. I was relieved there were no ‘made up repair requirements.’ I have since been a loyal customer for the past two years. They are great about giving repair recommendations when they notice them during routine maintenance. When I have asked assistance on prioritizing my older vehicle’s repairs for budgeting reasons they have been very helpful & honest. I highly recommend LMT.

SG
STEVEN G.
08/23/2011
Repair
Fast, efficient and friendly as always

DAN H.
Halethorpe, MD
08/22/2011
Honest and Trustworthy
I am pleased with the work they perform on the various cars I have brought to them to service.

PL
PAUL L.
08/20/2011
REPAIRS
SUPERB SERVICE. MARK WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH & ALWAYS HAS BEEN. I HAVE BEEN DEALING HIM FOR YEARS & THINK OF HIM AS A FAMILY MEMBER

JOHN C.
Columbia, MO
08/06/2011
I agree!
LMT is the best in every way. I have trusted them with all my vehicles since moving to Columbia more than 20 years ago.

BP
BRIAN P.
Baltimore, MD
08/03/2011
Honest and Reliable Car Mechanics
Moved to the Columbia area last fall and needed to find a good mechanic. I am glad that I discovered LMT. Ron and Mark have taken good care of both my vehicles. They and the rest of the LMT crew are honest, fairly priced, and convenient.

BILL M.
Ellicott City, MD
07/12/2011
Recent 1999 Nissan Quest Repairs
This professional team is thorough in its evaluation and efficient in their repairs. They attempt to save the customer time and money. I trust them completely.