Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Stephanie S.
Kia Optima
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Stephanie said she took her vehicle to this business for an oil change. The employees called her when it was finished. It was close to the time they close and she let them know she might be a little bit late getting there. They told her they would wait for her to get there and pick it up. They were friendly and confident. They were good at what they do.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

Mary B.
Ford Five Hundred
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Mary said they spent a lot of time figuring out the problem with the vehicle and they did it successfully. It was done at a reasonable cost.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/08/2017
Thank you Mary!!!  Glad we were able to help you with that intermittent problem.

AC
Andrew C.
Crofton, MD
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Courtney. She said the service was really prompt. They were able to pick up their vehicle the next day. The vehicle is running fine.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you Andrew!! We appreciate your business.

EP
ELAINE P.
07/24/2017
Really?
C'mon guys, you know I love you!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you Elaine!! We appreciate your business.

MK
Mary Ann K.
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Mary Ann said everything was fine. She's been dealing with George since before he was hired by the business. He is excellent. She followed him from another business. She would recommend the business because of the mechanic. He's great and she appreciates his work. She's really glad the business hired George. If they didn't hire him, she would not be going to this business.

Thank you Mary Ann!!

KV
Karin V.
Nissan Rogue
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Karin said she receives excellent service.

Thank you Karen!!

EH
Ellen H.
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with a customer who chose to remain anonymous. She said this business always does everything right.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you and we appreciate your business!!

Jim B.
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Jim said this business got the job done fast and got it done right. He said they did exactly what he needed them to do.

Thank you Jim!!

Robbie B.
Pasadena, MD
Nissan NV
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Robbie said this business took care of him in a timely manner.

Thank you Robbie!!

07/16/2017
LMT serviced my daughters car
My daughters car needed service. It's a used car she bought. I asked LMT to go through it to make sure it was good. First time service for this car. The car had bad brakes and a headlight out. Changed oil and filters. Car is old so flushed brake fluid. All good. Car is checked out and safe. Thank u LMT.

Thank you Mike!

07/12/2017
Customized my new truck
Finally got my new red Silverado truck for Father's Day. LMT and I came up with a plan and they customized it for me. I love it even more. LMT is a specialty shop as well as a state certified government repair shop and just ur good ole personal garage for all ur vehicles. I bought a trailer for my bike to use with truck and they did all the inspection work and mods that I wanted to suit my needs for hauling my trike. I love LMT. They always go out of their way for me the customer. Highly recommend LMT for all kinds of work. Been a customer for over 10 years. They service all my families cars. I love what they did to my truck. It's badass!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you Mike!! We appreciate your business and are glad to help you out.

JIM P.
Mazda CX-5
07/12/2017
Professional Service
Management and technicians provide professional service and customer care.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you Jim!! We appreciate your business.

Ron W.
Sykesville, MD
Nissan Murano
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Ron said the service was good.

07/10/2017
08 Grand caravan
LMT performed all services and repairs since 08 on the caravan. I just traded it for a new truck. I got an excellent deal on my trade cause of its condition even tho it was over 100k. LMT has kept my van on the road for me as they do my other cars. Prompt and courteous service always. As a state inspection and repair certified facility Mark and Ron, a family business for many years, their work is excellent and fair market prices. They've done an excellent job of being my personal garage for 17 years. I highly recommend LMT to all who want quality and guaranteed work done to their cars. Competitive pricing and and good customer service. My personal garage.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you Mike!! We appreciate your business and we are more than happy to help you out with any car needs.

Jeep Compass
06/29/2017
LMT provides excellent service.
My vehicles have been serviced by LMT for over 10 years. Very happy. They keep my cars on the road. They are state certified and always 100% when checking my cars when I do my regular service. Safety first. I have 3 daughters who drive and my cars must be safe. Ron and Mark know my concerns and always inspect for issues when serviced.
Highly recommend LMT as a personal garage just like my personal doctor. No regrets.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you Mike!! We appreciate your business.

EB
Edmond B.
Laurel, MD
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Edmond said the business got him in and out the same day and they were very courteous.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you Edmond!!

Morgan H.
Halethorpe, MD
Subaru Legacy
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Morgan said they did what he asked them to do and more.
Thank you Morgan!!

TD
Tam D.
Acura RDX
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Tam said she had no problems with this business. They contacted her and everything was clear.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2017
Thank you Tam!!  Glad you were happy with your service experience!!!

MJ
Marko J.
Maryland
Mazda CX-7
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Marko said he would recommend this business for service.
thank you Marko!!

PP
Phillip P.
Clarksville, MD
06/13/2017 Category: Service
Phillip said he has known the mechanic at this business for years. He has always treated him right.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2017
Thank you Philip!!  We appreciate your business.