Reinholds, PA
02/26/2021
Great job
Always does a great job
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you Matt, have a wonderful weekend

Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you Matthew it is alway a pleasure working for you, hope you have a great Easter and spring.

Reinholds, PA
02/21/2021
Knowhow
They are very personable and educated in automotive maintenance and repair.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our company, we really appreciate hearing the feed back

Richard G.
Dodge Journey
02/19/2021
Family
I live here in town and the staff treated me as if I was one their own. Didn’t overcharge and called me before additional work was done on vehicle. Highly recommend.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you Richard, we welcome you to our neighborhood! It was great meeting you and look forward to working with you in the future. Have a safe, healthy and warm rest of the winter.

John A.
02/19/2021
Inspection & Repairs
Appointment for inspection & repairs. Parts ordered & work completed on time. Friendly staff, competent techs.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you again John for taking the time to review our company, I hope you had a safe travel home on that snowy day. Stay safe and warm and hopefully we will see you again in better weather.

Elverson, PA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
02/17/2021
Several services at once
I had 8 new batteries for my RV, state inspection, oil and filter change. Setup for appointment, reception, service, pickup all smooth as silk. Badda Bing, Badda Boom!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you Gary for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our company. We greatly appreciate hearing from you and are happy we served you well! Enjoy motorhoming this year! Stay safe, warm and healthy.

Nissan Titan
02/09/2021
Integrity
They fix it right the first time. Stand behind their work and are very nice.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you Steve for taking time out of your busy schedule to review our company, we appreciate your business and look forward to dealing with you in the future!

RT
Robert T.
Gilbertsville, PA
02/04/2021
Fast and excellent service
I was able to make an appointment very easily! The service was fast efficient and excellently done! I highly recommend them!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our company, we diffenently like to hear from our happy customers. We look forward to working for you again in the future. Stay healthy, safe and warm

James T.
Bowmansville, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
02/04/2021
the employees and service
everyone so nce and quality of service
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our company, we always look forward to chatting with you. Hope the new job continues to work out well.

JV
James V.
Mohnton, PA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
02/02/2021
Hasn't ket me down yet!
An Honest Mechanic looking out for you instead of his profit. A rare combo! just. moved up here 2 yrs ago and he is my new mechanic This shop has integrity search no more for your repair and inspection needs. Good honest shop
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you James for the great review.  We pride ourselves in doing the best job we can for our customers.  We look forward to working for you in the future. Stay safe and warm

Steve W.
Ford Edge
01/30/2021
Car Inspection/ drive shaft
I’ve said it before and it still stands, no one likes to spend money in car repairs. When you do it’s comforting to have A business like M & M that you can trust.
Consistent communication on what your car needs today and what you need to prepare for tomorrow.
Pleasant, Friendly, Professional and Qualified time after time.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you Steve we are sorry it took so long to get that driveshaft.  Some parts are a bit of a challenge these days. We do appreciate your kindness and being patient with us. Stay safe and warm till we see you again.

SO
Sean O.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/22/2021
Good, honest, willing to explain all options
3rd time taking my 96 s10 here and definitely won't be the last. Always honest, straight forward and up front on costs and happy to explain why the costs are what they are. All work I've had done so far has been timely and of great quality. Prices are always fair and they've even done a quick repair that took less than 10 minutes at 0 cost for me. Highly recommended.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you Sean for takeing time out of your busy schedule to review us.  We really appreciate it! We also look forward to working with you in the future.

TL
Thomas L.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/22/2021
Excellent customer service
I had a noise coming from my truck. The problem was quickly (and correctly) diagnosed, and the repair was scheduled. Everyone was friendly and courteous.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it! Welcome to the neighborhood and we look forward to working for you in the future.

Kathy B.
East Earl, PA
Kia Sorento
01/18/2021
Nail in tire
They were able to get me in as soon as I could come to have it fixed. Pleased since have work and need of car.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for the review, I am glad that the guys could take care of that nail for you ASAP.  Stay safe and warm

Mohnton, PA
01/13/2021
Personal service
My dad has been taking his car here for years, and I just recently took mine in for an inspection after moving back to the area. I loved the convenience of the after hours drop off. Liz was always super nice and helpful on the phone, and even texted me when my car was ready.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/14/2021

Welcome to the neighborhook Danielle, we hope we can give you the same great service we give your Father. Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and we look forward to seeing you in the years to come

John A.
12/25/2020
Inspection Appointment
Scheduled appointment and had to cancel. Re-scheduled and work finished quickly.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to working for you in 2021. Have a safe, healthy and happy New Year.