Joe A.
Denver, PA
06/29/2019
Best Shop Around
M&M always takes good care of us and our cars. They do high quality work, for a fair rate, and balance quality with value. I’ve brought everything I’ve ever owned from BMWs, Audis, and VWs, to F-550s, Diesels, and light pickups. They do excellent work with suspension alignment and tire balancing, so everything rides as good or better than new.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/03/2019

Wow thank you Joe for the great recommendation! You are always a pleasure to work for and all your cars. We definitely work on all makes and models From BMWS-Ford F550s. Hope you and your family have a wonderful 4th of July weekend.

John M.
Volkswagen Beetle
06/20/2019 Category: Service
John said he was very satisfied with the service and there was no problem after the service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you John we love working on you classic Volkswagon Beetle

LD
Lori D.
Bowmansville, PA
Kia Soul
06/14/2019
My Kia
Been a customer of M & M General Repair for along time. They provide great service and it's close to home
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Lori, we love having you for a long time customer, taking care of you Kia is a pleasure.  Been many years and hope to serve you for many more.

John A.
06/12/2019
Repaired Steering Rack
I received the usual prompt, courteous, and dependable service during my recent repairs.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you John for being so understanding, I am sorry we have to keep replacing that steering rack for leaks, but we try to get the best possible parts and we are at a loss as to why this one is a problem child.

Robert S.
Wernersville, PA
06/11/2019
They landed a new customer
I struggled to find a good place to have my fifth wheel trailer inspected. M&M said they could do it and worked with my schedule to make the visit convenient. They showed me issues with my rig that did not need immediate correction but pointed them out anyway. Very courteous and knowledgeable folks all around. I will be back and will tell my friends. Their rates are also very fair. I am very satisfied with my visit.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Robert, we sure to like making new customers and helping people out.  We look forward to seeing you in the future, until than have a wonderful camping season!

James H.
06/07/2019
great visit
we finally got to talk to cathy and mike and liz too. mike told me all about the truck and it was really nice thank you all very much
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks Jim it is alway a pleasure doing business with you and your wife.  You have been a great customer over the years and hopefully will continue for many more. have a great summer

James H.
06/05/2019
people
liz is a great person to work with would not want to see anyone else there
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/05/2019

Yes she is Jim and we sure do look forward to seeing and chatting with you guys! Have a great summer and lots of fun with your grand son!

James G.
Bowmansville, PA
GMC Acadia
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with James wife. She said they are very pleased with them and they like this business.

GP
Greg P.
Ephrata, PA
Chevrolet Corvette
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Greg said that the service was excellent. He mentioned that the staff does a good job and is courteous. He also stated that his service is completed in a timely fashion.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you Greg, sorry the alignment was a little more complicated than we thought but Mike always does a supperb job on them

Ephrata, PA
Honda Fit
05/24/2019
Great and friendly service! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you , we really appreciate you recommendation!  Have a wonderful and safe Memorial day weekend!

ER
Ed R.
Birdsboro, PA
05/20/2019
Honesty
Honesty and very clean went the Extra Mile
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Ed for the great recommendation, We look forward to working for you again in the future.  Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend

CF
Curtis F.
Denver, PA
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/11/2019
The friendly and professional staff.
As always, I received the friendly, courteous, and professional service that I've grown to expect from M&M.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Curt and we would like to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

Jim D.
05/07/2019
Value of 40,000 Check-Up
Just had my 40 k vehicle check and service, prior to a long trip. The car is now getting the best milage ever (!) and it was reassuring to travel without worrying about car issues.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you Jim for the great review!  Nothing is better than peace of mind that your vehicle is in tip top shape for vacation.  Wishing you safe travels and a wonderful vacation.

John A.
05/05/2019
Repaired Steering Rack
Made repairs promptly & completely as usual. Staff always friendly.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you again John for being a understanding, great customer! Have a safe and happy summer!

Jeffrey P.
Birdsboro, PA
Ford Cutaway
05/02/2019
Reliable and thorough.
We use M&M for all our Autos and the RV as well. Very experienced, quality work.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Jeffrey for the great response, we totally rely on feedback from our customers.  We like to treat everybody fairly and appreciate your loyality. We like to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful camping season.