RJ
Robert J.
Champlin, MN
05/13/2015 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend this business due to good service.

JENNIFER L.
Ford Freestyle
05/09/2015
quick, high quality work
I love Maple Grove Auto because they are so helpful and they do solid work. I've never had a bad experience and they have never steered me the wrong way when I've needed work done.

SUSAN S.
Saturn Vue
05/05/2015
Service I can trust
Maple Grove Auto technicians listened to my concerns and were thorough in their explanation of my options. They were not able to duplicate the problem when they test drove my vehicle but they didn't stop there. They researched the issue, finding service bulletins from the manufacturer related to similar symptoms and determined a plausible cause and suggested repair to fix it. My vehicle was ready much sooner than expected and so far, seems to operating properly.

JIM C.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/03/2015
100000 mile checkup
Everything went as they said, loaner car available--cost--when it would be completed. Could not ask for better service.

WW
WENDI W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/03/2015
Integrity and Quality
I brought in a 14 year old car I had bought used. I wasn't sure what was wrong with it, and I did not even know how to describe what I felt and heard. The techs were wonderful, doing only what needed to be done. [They could have easily convinced me I needed new tires, etc. ]. My car drives so smooth now, I can almost believe it's new!

JOHN F.
05/02/2015
Great Job.....again
I called mid week for an oil change, and they were able to get me in for an appointment the next day. The oil change took about 20 minutes, and service was fast and efficient. I would highly recommend this business to everyone.

MIKE H.
Otsego, MN
Saturn SL2
04/29/2015
Because of their great service.
Their employees are very friendly and helpful.

MIKE L.
Mazda 5
04/29/2015
Always great service
As usual, MGA diagnosed the problem, provided more than one solution, and did the work perfectly. Have been using them for 15 years.

BEN S.
In And Out In A Flash
I took my Tahoe in for a simple fix and it was out within a half on hour. Always excellent service at MG Auto Service. That is why I switched to them in the first place.

HN
HUY N.
Acura TL
04/25/2015
Excellent customer service and honest pricing.
The team there is very friendly and helpful. More importantly, they did a great job servicing my car at a price nearly half as what the Acura dealership quoted. Both Mark and Jordan were extremely nice, knowledgeable, and provided outstanding customer service.

TH
TOM H.
great care
the best

John H.
04/25/2015 Category: Service
John said this business had quick service. The prices were competitive and they have a great staff.

SR
SHARRI R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/24/2015
Best Place!
Mark, thank you to you and your staff for taking such good care of my vehicle. You guys are honest and treat/recommend what to do as if it was your own. Thank you.

TO
TRISHA O.
Honda Accord
04/24/2015
Good value!
I was in for an oil change recently and I was able to get in at a time that was most convenient for me, because they have early morning and evening hours (not every place has that)! I like that they offer coupons when they email you that it's time for your next oil change or service maintenence. That really helps me with my budget! Also, when I first moved to Maple Grove they mailed me a coupon for a free oil change, that was really nice! I like they they're not too pushy if you aren't able to fix something right away that they recommend. I really like that they don't overcharge their customers! I've been here 4 times now and have nothing bad to say! Thanks for your great service!! :D

MF
Mike F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/24/2015 Category: Service
Mike said the service went smoothly. The repairs were quick and completed on time.