CLARE W.
07/05/2019
I appreciate the quick and competent service given. Mary at the front desk is great -- friendly and informative. Marty's was recommended to us by the mechanic where my husband worked -- a mechanic recommending a mechanic --has to be good.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you, Clare, for the wonderful review! We appreciate great customers like you!

PR
PAUL R.
07/03/2019
First time at Marty's Automotive
Brought my car in with a broken rear lower support arm. The whole area was rusty and the bolts were too. They only needed one day to get the part off but another to order the new bolts. I had supplied the replacement part but not the bolts needed. So on the second day after I brought the car in they called me and said it was fixed. I picked up the car and its working just fine. The labor was slightly cheaper than the other place I looked into so that made me happy as well. Good job guys!
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you Paul for the great review. We're glad we could be of service to you and your vehicle.

CRAIG and DEBRA S.
06/24/2019
Normal maintenance
The mechanics was very thorough in the scheduled maintenance and took the needed time to do it correctly.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you Craig for the great review and congratulations on the new Explorer. Have a great week!

JEAN M.
06/14/2019
New car inspection
This visit to Marty’s was just as always. Everyone makes you feel so welcome. I was there with two other people and they were both so impressed at the friendliness of the staff. Thanks, Jean
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Always a pleasure, Jean! Mary

CF
CAROL F.
North Aurora, IL
06/12/2019
Service never disappoints
Marty always gives an honest, heartfelt opinion on the importance of keeping up with car maintenance. His service never disappoints.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give Marty's such a wonderful review, Carol. We greatly value your feedback.

AL
A. L.
06/05/2019
Will get the job done
In January I had transmission lines replaced. Spoke with the owner who was EXTREMELY patient & thorough with his explanation. And now, my A/C was replaced due to a small leak. Marty's is accurate, quick, fair pricing & SUPER friendly!! With several options in the area, I was confused on where to go. THIS should be your 1st choice!
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Angela for the great review. We're glad we were able to service your AC system and that it is running correctly. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal

AJ
Anthony J.
Plano, IL
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said they were very nice and very polite people. He said their service is very good.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/03/2019

We're so glad your first visit to Marty's Automotive was a good one! Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review, Anthony.

JEAN M.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
05/24/2019
Nicest people ever, thanks
Absolutely the best people in the world . Understanding and patient, always taking time to explain what’s happening with the repair. They were recommended to me by my mechanic when he closed, couldn’t be happier. Would definitely recommend Marty’s to anyone. Jean Mahr
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/28/2019

Jean thank you so much for the wonderful review. We're glad we could be of service to you. Have a gret week.

SUSAN B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/21/2019
They are awesome
They always are super accommodating even in emergency cases in getting it checked and diagnosing the problem and getting your vehicle back to you quick.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Susan, for another great review! We appreciate you. Always a pleasure. Mary

Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Susan for the great review. We are always glad to help even in emergency situations.

Have a great day!

Oswego, IL
05/19/2019
Integrity
Marty always stands behind his work.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

We do. Thank you for the review!

Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!!! We are always glad to service and repair your vehicles!!!

Marietta G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Marietta said the staff is honest, friendly, and complete their work in a timely manner.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Marietta for the nice review. Let us know if you need anything. Always good to see you!

Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Marietta for the review. We are always glad to help you and value you as a customer.

BRENDA B.
05/08/2019
Always excellent service!
I always receive excellent service here and never feel I am being “taken to the cleaners” like so many other car shops! I have been a customer for years and will continue to be loyal.

KH
KEN H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/29/2019
Great job
Car needed repair in order to pass the emissions test. They fixed it and the car passed on the first try.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/06/2019

Ken thank you for the review and we are so glad you passed the emissions.

HK
Howard K.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Howard said the service was good.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Thanks Howard. We appreciate you!

DF
Dan F.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Dan said he would recommend the business for service.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Thanks for the recommendation neighbor!

Rissell M.
04/03/2019
DYI follow up
I do much of my own work, on occasion I need an expert’s help. Marty’s helped me finish my project and get my vehicle back on the road. I am a Marty’s lifer. You should be too!

DAVE M.
Honda Element
03/21/2019
ball joint /wheel alignment on 2004 Honda Element
Repairs were made in a timely manner and the vehicle rides noticeably better. Thanks
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Glad to hear that, Dave. Thank you for the review!

GL
GENO L.
03/20/2019
Great service.
Prompt service when scheduled. Calls to let you know parts required along with cost of labor to install.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a nice review, Geno!

Russell M.
Ford Expedition
03/16/2019
Marty is very personal and knowledgeable.
Marty took the time to explain all my options for repairs. He is straight forward without being pushy. Marty’s does great work at an affordable price. I could visit with Marty for hours if given the chance.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Russ thank you for the great review. We are alsays glad to be of service to you. Hve a great day.

Jan B.
Pontiac Firebird
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jan said the technicians are the best. They always do what she wants and are good at it.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Jan the wonderful review. You know we are glad to see you!