RP
RICHARD P.
03/18/2020
The owner and staff
Honest. Knowledgeable straight forward .
Fair and punctual.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for the very kind review, Richard. We do our best and it was a pleasure to work with you!

BW
BRETT W.
Dodge Dakota
03/09/2020
Great guys
Marty and his team were working on my vehicle when they noticed another issue. I received a phone call and a complete explanation of what they found and asked what I would like to do. I told them to fix it and they had all my issues done the next day. Very professional and courteous
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/16/2020

We're glad we could help, Brett. Thank you for the five-star review!

BC
BILL C.
Chrysler 300
03/06/2020
Wouldn't go anywhere else
I first came here at the recommendation of a good friend, a retired mechanic himself. That was 15 years and one vehicle ago. Solid service and honest as the day is long. A little out of the way but well worth it.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you Bill for the great review. As always, we are always glad to service/repair your vehicles. Didn't realize it has been 15 years in the making. Thank you again.

PC
PETER C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/06/2020
Always great
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you, Pete. Always a pleasure!

ES
ETNI S.
Montgomery, IL
Cadillac CTS Coupe
02/27/2020
Great Shop
Very honest with their work. I've gone twice with two different vehicles and both times the price was very, very reasonable.
I definitely recommend Marty's.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

We do our best, for you! Thank you very much for the great review, Etni.

BRETT H.
02/19/2020
They had my daughter's car in for brakes, which were badly needed, in and done quickly. Appreciated the fast service on no waiting for an appointment. I would highly recommend Marty's to all my friends and will continue to take all my vehicles there again
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 02/20/2020

It was our pleasure. Thanks for the great review, Brett!

EN
ELIJAH N.
Nissan Sentra
02/06/2020
Great place to do business with
Friendly staff, and they did a great job on my car for a fair price.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you Elijah, for the great review!

Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you for the great review, Elijah! Let us know if you need anything else.

PB
Paul/Joan B.
01/31/2020
Will always get my business.
Have been going to Marty's since they first opened. I have never been disappointed with the service at Marty's. Always felt the pricing was fair, was honest, and someone I trust.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 02/03/2020

We appreciate the trust you put in us, Paul and very much appreciate your wonderful review!

JIM K.
Mount Prospect, IL
01/29/2020
Confidence and trust
Marty’s Automotive is focused and practical on taking care of customers.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you Jim, for the positive review. We appreciate your trust in us!

JIM G.
01/16/2020
Great communication and service
Excellent quality and service. I feel extremely comfortable with Marty’s-great integrity
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/17/2020

We're glad we are your choice for vehicle maintenance, and that we are able to provide you with quality service. We look forward to seeing you again, Jim!

DK
DAVE K.
01/14/2020
Camry
Nice job! I need a quote for timing belt on the Escape. It’s about 30,000 overdue. 😵😵😵

Text to 630-818-0230
Thanks
Dave Kosters
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/16/2020

Thanks, Dave! There's a timing chain on this vehicle. No need to replace!

San Jose, CA
Ford Crown Victoria
01/07/2020
Charged way too much
Charged me $105 for an emissions test that took twenty minutes when an emissions twat is usually priced at $20.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/08/2020

Ryan,

We were are sorry to be reading this review. Our shop charges $89.95 plus tax etc. for professional testing and inspections.Our pricing is competitive with other shops in the area. You wanted to be sure your vehicle would pass California emissions before shipping it. We ran screening tests and inspected your engine and exhaust system. You wanted peace of mind. We provided that in a timely, professional, and friendly manner. We all really enjoyed meeting you and wish you all the best in your move.

Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/08/2020

Ryan,

RD
ROB/RYAN D.
Ottawa, IL
01/03/2020
Wow, fair, good service, great price!
I thank Steve! The real worker behind the scenes. Lol. Ok, maybe Marty too. But we all know, ERIN makes things go. Another happy Customer.

Thanks Team!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/16/2020

We appreciate the trust you put in us, Rob! Glad we could be of service to you. Thanks for the great review!

MAGGIE G.
12/17/2019
Greatest Experience
I needed quick service and they provided it at a reasonable price and they gave me a ride! The people there are great some of the nicest people I have met. I will always take my car there.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/19/2019

Maggie it was nice meeting you thank you for the great review. We are glad you are so satisfied with our service and glad you had a great experience at our shop. We look forward to serving you in the future.

ARNIE S.
Cadillac SRX
11/18/2019
Friendly fast honest sercice
Marty and Erin have been servicing our vehicles for 16 years and I would recommend to everyone.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/12/2019

We are glad to have been servicing your vehicles for so many years. Thank you for the great review Arnie.