TP
TONY P.
10/22/2020
Work on 2014 Silverado
Excellent service, high quality work at a reasonable price! Would high recommend to all my family and friends.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you Tony for the wonderful review! We know not every trip to the shop is not a planned service so we strive to make it a pleasant experience in spite of the unanticipated expense. We're fair and our process is transparent so that you can feel good about working with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

DK
DAVE K.
10/21/2020
I forgot to mention that the last time I came in and have rear brakes checked for squeaking it has been resolved

DAVE M.
Sugar Grove, IL
Honda Element
10/07/2020
Brake repairs
I am very pleased with Marty's automotive. I was able to get in right away. The job required less than two hours including an oil change. I have complete confidence and trust in their work. Thanks
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 10/08/2020

Thanks for your kind words, Dave. We're so happy to hear you have confidence in our work here. Feedback like this just makes us want to go the extra mile. Thanks again.

PC
PETER C.
Ford Flex
10/02/2020
My neighborhood shop
Always get great service at a fair price.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/06/2020

We're doing our best here, Pete! Thanks for the great review! Always good to see you.

Plano, IL
10/02/2020
great service!
They have amazing service and excellent customer service!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/06/2020

We do our best! Thank you so much!

Ram 2500
09/30/2020
Great Service and Positive Customer Experience
Great Customer Service and Quality auto repair. My wife loves this place because they take the time to explain what Is needed and talk thru any repairs, best part is they will Try and do it as economical as possible and don’t add on unnecessary maintenance or repairs if not needed. Excellent dependable Auto service
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you for the fantastic review. We are always glad to see you & your wife and to service/repair your vehicle. Your dog is pretty cute.

Erin Lyle
Marty's Automotive, Inc
630-264-2277
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking to raise the bar.

KH
KEN H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/22/2020
Glreat Service
Quick, prompt service. They do the job right.

Thank you, Ken!

Steve H.
09/04/2020
Very helpful anf friendly
Have used Marty's before and will return if need to.

RP
RICHARD P.
08/24/2020
Professional Honest and Fair
Have had a few visits to Martys and will never go anywhere else for work on my vehicle. I shopped around and compared prices.
Marty is the most reasonable and fair and the work is done in a timely manner.
Mary and Erin in the office are top notch down to earth real people.
I always try to support Military Veteran Businesses and this one is a no brainer and hes a Harley Owner ..double points!
Very satisfied customer here.
Tires, brakes, pumps, drive shafts he did them all. Very Knowledgeable and seasoned professional.

BD
BRIAN D.
Ford Ranchero
08/21/2020
Helpful and reliable
Marty and his team are courteous and responsive - and he goes above and beyond to help you solve your problem. You feel like you have a ‘friend in the business!’

Brian D.

JIM K.
Naperville, IL
Efficient, professional service
All needs handled in quick order

JULIE S.
08/17/2020
Friendly, caring prompt and knowledgeable.
Marty's was recommended by a family member. So I decided to bring my car in for service as it needed some work done as well as an oil change. I was so pleased at how quickly they gave me a diagnosis , also , taking time to explain and showing me exactly what needed to be fixed. I'm very happy with the result , my car feels like new! The girls in the office Mary and Erin " outstanding" ! Thanks to you and Marty too!!! My new happy car place!

HJ
HESED HOUSE J.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
Reliable, courteous service
Marty’s knows the vehicle services business as well as any good shop. Marty s listens and cares, and timely handles customer needs.

LORRI B.
08/12/2020
Awsome work i will go back.
Great work fair price and was able to do things in my time frame. Great first experience. I will be using this company again.👍

ALEX S.
Plainfield, IL
GMC Savana Special
08/12/2020
A/C Hero
Aftermarket A/C needed servicing after 20 years of reliable service. Marty connected with the manufacturer, got the replacement part, and now the A/C is ice cold in the front and back of the conversion van. Marty's personal attention to his customers and honest approach set him apart. Mary was also very attentive in keeping me up to date as we had to wait for the expansion valve to arrive from Indiana.