Master Tech Auto Electric Inc

Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Review for Master Tech Auto Electric Inc

Rafael R.
Kissimmee, FL
04/30/2020
The problem was not fix. But they did what i ask of them
I''ll be giving my feedback base on my next visist. They need to rediagnose the problem. At first they said it was the compressor. Then i realized that the compressor power cable was broken which i add it up. And my ac started working. It work for few months but then the cable bacame undone again. I went back and they replace the cable properly, but the ac didn't work. They said their is no power running thru the cable so a new diagnose need to be done. I hope they can find out whats wrong with my ac, knowing that summer is around the courner, on my next visit. But i think they do really good work on this shop. So I'll know next time.