Laura B.
04/01/2020
Customer service
Customer service is very important to me and they did an excellent job. I would use them again.

DK
Dave K.
Blue Point, NY
03/21/2020
MD Auto is the best!
MD Auto Repair is where you go when you want honest, professional work done to your vehicles. I really can’t say enough good things about Matt and all the guys that work there! I bring all my vehicles there. He has a state of the art communication software that helps you maintain your cars without having to think.

Jennifer B.
Riverhead, NY
Saturn Ion
03/20/2020
The Most Patient and Kind
They were so awesome allowing me time to think about and make decisions on my car, they provided me with the pricing before doing the job, they clearly explained what was wrong with my car and even had demonstrations to help me understand it more. They were very kind and honest, they didn’t try to up sell anything they didn’t think was necessary. Matt specifically was wonderful! They are so flexible and a pleasure to see even when you’re grumpy about your car troubles.

ED
Elliott D.
Mount Sinai, NY
GMC Yukon XL
03/20/2020
Dependable and ready as promised
Without going into the circumstances of my accident, MD did a decent and upstanding thing repairing my vehicle. They were very courteous and finished my car in timely fashion as promised. Thank you, Matt.

LK
Lauren K.
Nissan Rogue
03/19/2020
Great service !
Found MD auto through google and I am so glad I did ! Needed my passenger mirror fixed , was given a fair price and it was fixed very quickly ! Will be returning for any repairs I need in the future . They are also very friendly !

PR
Patricia R.
Blue Point, NY
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said this business is reliable and dependable. She stated it feels like they know their customers needs. They have very good customer service and she's very happy with them.

SJ
Shannon J.
Nissan Maxima
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Shannon said that she had a super great experience at the place, Matt was wonderful.

SD
Shannon D.
Holtsville, NY
03/10/2020
M&D has been my go to mechanic years
They are very knowledgeable.

Kristine S.
Bayport, NY
Always Great Service
Best mechanics around!

AC
Angela C.
Medford, NY
03/09/2020
They really know what they are doing. and I would not take my car to any one else.
The staff are excelent and know what they are doing and if I ask a question about my car they alway give me a polit answer and explane

PS
Peter S.
Holtsville, NY
Mercedes-Benz E350
Mercedes Repair
I recently moved into the area and MD was recommended by a friend as a square deal and highly competent shop.

My friend undersold this company.

I have found Matt and the guys at MD knowledgeable and more than competent. Their work was superior and their customer service just as good.

I felt taken care of and my car was returned looking better than new.

You’re in good hands when you go with this shop!!

Diane D.
Holbrook, NY
Ford Edge
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Diane said the staff was great.

Megan S.
Ford EcoSport
03/03/2020
I always get great service at MD Auto. I love that they are also very tech savvy in terms of business functions (i.e. scheduling appointments, in-office check in, etc.). I would highly recommend them to others.

CJ
Cleveland J.
Centereach, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
03/02/2020
Fast and very professional!
These guys are top notch. I was just introduced to them by a friend and I’m very impressed by what they do there. Highly recommend them!

AK
Amy K.
Mattituck, NY
03/02/2020
Awesome
I want to say how amazing the group of guys were. So full of knowledge and absolutely sincere. Each one greeted me, offered me a drink, explained everything thoroughly. I was there after they closed and still they didn’t rush me out. I greatly appreciate all the info and look forward to using them again.