FG
Sayville, NY
Ram 1500
10/21/2020
Professionalism
The tow truck driver recommended using MD. I placed confidence in his recommendation. MD demonstrated professionalism, politeness and excellent service. MD took the initiative to do an all points inspection in addition to the actual service that I required. Basically, a curb side accident blew out two passenger side tires. The results of each point of the inspection was emailed to me via photos and video. This method of communication from a service center was new to me and greatly appreciated. Thank you.

JE
John E.
Middle Island, NY
Ford Expedition
10/20/2020
Honest mechanics
MD auto are honest mechanics that would never try to loosen a valve stem of a tire causing a slow leak two days later because you didn't buy a new tire from them.

MD auto would charge you to fix a leak from a rear seal differential pinion that is still leaking fluid. These type of games are played by those "other" mechanics.

I would definitely recommend MD Auto to my friends and family and wish them the best if luck with there business! Thanks Matt!

TL
Theresa L.
Dodge Intrepid
10/13/2020
Outstanding Customer Service
MD Auto employees are very professional, down to earth and considerate. They are very detailed and organized, I like that I am sent an email with videos/photos of what’s going on with my car so I can get a better understanding of what I need done and why. MD Auto is like no other mechanic I’ve ever been to, especially being a woman. I highly recommend this shop.

CD
Chris D.
Holbrook, NY
Kia Sedona
10/09/2020
Inspection and oil change
I needed to get my car in last minute for an inspection and oil change before our trip. Matt at MD auto is always accommodating. Everyone there is friendly and polite when talking to them. They are an honest auto mechanic which is hard to find. We have never had any problem with the work done and we have been going to MD auto for 15 years.

JE
Jerry E.
10/07/2020
Courteous, thorough and communicative
John and Matt were very helpful in establishing contact with a new customer. The customer portal is easy to follow and an effective way of communicating.

Dorothy H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Dorothy said they did a great job,and vehicle runs

Timothy M.
10/06/2020
Battery Replacement
Respectful, professional and fast.

EB
Erin B.
10/05/2020
Compassionate doctor and excellent customer service
The doctor was fantastic. He listened to my concerns and did the eye exam quickly and efficiently. The optician was also great. Through this first visit, they have definitely earned a repeat customer!

Tim M.
Mazda CX-5
Battery replacement
MD staff were respectful, professional, and fast.

NL
Nicole L.
Subaru Legacy
Friendly, knowledgeable, amazing crew

Bellport, NY
HUMMER H2
Very Good service
MD Auto did a complete thorough inspection of my vehicle. I like the computer presentation with photos of repairs needed. Be prepare to leave car in shop for a while. Completion time can improve. But the repair work was very good. My vehicle is running like it was new.

Hauppauge, NY
Chevrolet Cutaway
10/03/2020
Customer service
Good customer service prompt friendly

HN
Holly N.
10/03/2020
Great job, very professional!
They did a great job on my brakes and oil change exactly what they said and more. I will be back at my next service date.

TF
Toniann F.
Sayville, NY
09/29/2020
Great mechanics, reasonably priced and friendly
They go over all work needed and provide photos of work needing to be done. They are courteous and friendly. Work is done promptly and I never have had to return for a job not completed correctly. Providing a warranty and roadside assistance is a plus. I

Joseph G.
Selden, NY
09/29/2020
There Pricing and Personnel
Best place to get your car or Truck fixed reasonable pricing very informant Matt is great and John a great The mechanics do a great job