VB
Vivian B.
Holtsville, NY
02/16/2019
Nice place, prompt service, friendly staff.
The place seems to be a great place. They seem to have many returning customers. I was there for a simple car inspection, but while there, they had a returning (loyal customer) that said how good they were. They were very friendly to me and I liked that. Then, they even offered for me to come back and they would put my new plates on my car for me. And, I did the next day, where I ran into another loyal customer and she had nothing but great things to say about them. I think when I will be needing any type of repair work on my vehicle, I will go there. They have been there for 40 years, so they must be doing something right, hehe.

CT
Chris T.
Holbrook, NY
Toyota Avalon
02/16/2019
Professional, friendly, competent, honest and fair
I found these guys while searching Google for highly rated mechanic garages near me. My car had a misfire that I had gotten "fixed" at a dealership, but the misfire kept coming back. Matt was able to pin point the problem to an electrical connector and resolve the issue. I've had many experiences with mechanics who have cost me countless $ on unnecessary repairs, whether because they didn't know, or didn't care. That was NOT the case here. Matt spent some time with me before he did the work, asked a lot of questions, and I could tell he genuinely wanted to solve the problem for me. I know a little about cars, do some of my own work, and know my own car well. Matt was open minded and didn't patronize me as so many other mechanics have in the past. They kept me informed the entire time, and the price (which was fair) was exactly what they said it would be. I should add that this was all on a Saturday, and on short notice. I have two jobs, rely heavily on my car, and need it working properly. So I am very grateful to have found these guys. They lived up to the hype, ***HIGHLY RATED***

PW

KK
Kyle K.
02/13/2019
Great experience
Came in for an inspection and the second I stepped out of the car I was greated by Chris he took me into the office and got me set up while waiting he provided a friendly funny conversation and put on the tv for the other woman and myself to watch. As a mechanic myself I found them very well knowledged and would highly recommend

LC
Lorraine C.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Lorraine said she would recommend them for work.

Debbie B.
Mastic, NY
Nissan Rogue
02/11/2019
My visit
Matt and crew are great people. Very personable. They treat me as family. Dave is the best!!!

TC
Tyesha C.
Ronkonkoma, NY
02/10/2019
My service
My service was great! They took really good care of me!

RK
Rachel K.
Calverton, NY
02/05/2019
The best place to have your car serviced
Words can’t express how excellent this place is. Needed a brake job not only did Matt actually drive the vehicle with me to check the noise it was making, he made sure to call me and tell me how bad of shape the brakes were in and was honest about it. Stated the front didn’t need to be done but I got it done anyway. Chris was also excellent and everyone is all around pleasant to deal with. Would recommend this place to anyone !

RA
Rosemary A.
East Setauket, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
02/05/2019
OUTSTANDING. Please see the review below.
Outstanding experience. I had been in a dead car on a busy highway for an hour and a half and it was literally 8 degrees outside---I had freezing feet when I arrived at the shop. The young man behind the counter (Chris, I think) quickly brought over a space heater for my feet!! My waiting period was fine and I was kept up to date. Everyone there was professional, pleasant, easy to talk to, and ready to help.

Bottom line: I was in a VERY difficult situation that morning when I arrived at the shop. Needless to say, my mood and ability to work satisfactorily once I would get to work that morning was understandably going to be *really* bad...for the whole week in fact. These people were all so amazing that I left in a FAR better frame of mind than when I arrived---I couldn't believe anyone, any shop, could do that for me given the really difficult situation I suddenly found myself in on the way to work. I recommend this place, these people, WITHOUT HESITATION.

Maryann M.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/05/2019
Inspection done in a timely manner
Great job/ even though we had missed our scheduled appointment.

DE
Debbie E.
Valley Stream, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said the staff explains the details of the service being done well.

Kristine S.
01/31/2019
As always they were quick and fixed everything to keep my Jeep running!

RL
Rich L.
Nissan JUKE
01/28/2019
Honest, and always do a great job!
Great service as always. Thank you guys!:)

JI
Joe I.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ram 1500
01/27/2019
Top Notch
Top Notch ownership, top notch crew.. all my automotive needs go to MD

Sal M.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
01/24/2019
Thankful
I appreciate how quick u fixed my van. Great service, friendly & on time.
Awesome
Ty

Deric C.
Bellport, NY
01/23/2019
On the spot service
Good customer service a dependable service repair shop and honest

Craig B.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/15/2019
Excellent Shop
MD has been taking care of my 1998 Corvette for many years and I count on their skills to keep my old car reliable and safe. I recommend them highly.

Jim M.
Sayville, NY
01/10/2019
STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE
My car died on the side of the road due to a Serpentine belt and my "I can still drive it home" mentality.
It was my first time using AAA and they sent out Joe for a tow from MD Auto who had me laughing at a time I could have been panicked. The original plan was to take it to my local (Sayville) shop, but after speaking with Joe, I felt more than comfortable letting him take the car back to his shop. I am glad that I did - speedy repair that came in under estimate, and phone calls from them letting me know what was going on with the car (needed a part ordered) every step of the way during the Christmas/New Year week! Kudos to you all at MD Auto! I will be scheduling a regular maintenance with you all soon!

Jim Mc

WB
Wilfred B.
Medford, NY
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill. He said the staff did a good job.

AK
Allison K.
Toyota Prius c
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Allison said the staff was personable, quick, and accommodating.