EW
Einar W.
01/17/2021
Friendly staff. High quality and thorough service
I always feel good about bringing my car here. They keep both. My cars running really well. Matt and John explain things really well.

AC
Angela C.
Medford, NY
01/14/2021
the people who do a great job every time I bring my car for service.. the owner and his workers are all so polite and answer all my questions.
Best mechanics
I have ever used...keep up the good work guys.

PL
Paul L.
Medford, NY
Buick Verano
01/13/2021
Auto Repair work
My experience with MD Auto was phenomenal. Their entire staff was friendly and informative, the work was done promptly and professionally and I would recommend them to everyone for their auto care needs.

Donald H.
Shirley, NY
01/12/2021
Great service great guys

Chris W.
Holbrook, NY
01/07/2021
2003 Corolla Starter Issue
Very professional and thorough. They provided photos of issues with the car that need to be addressed which was very helpful. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

ES
Eileen S.
Saturn LS
01/07/2021
They called with updates on my twenty one year old Saturn they work was done quickly the staff friendly

Michael H.
Moriches, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
01/06/2021
Excellent as always
Detailed understanding compassionate professional . I’ve never had an issue that wasn’t resolved

TQ
Tara Q.
Brooklyn, NY
01/04/2021
Excellent, friendly, professional service
Went in for an inspection and received a thorough explanation and report of what was needed for NYS inspection and what was recommended to safely maintain the vehicle due to wear and tear and age.

Great service, conveniently located near train, downtown Patchougue, and the ferries to Fire Island.

KC
Karen C.
Ford Explorer Sport
01/01/2021
I know I’m in good hands that my car will get fixed properly.
Matt is fantastic to have in charge of my cats repairs. Sophisticated system and expert mechanics.
Knowing my car is fixed properly relieves me from car worries.
Appreciate their service.

OC
Orlando C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Orlando said they are great. Very professional. They work hard. He appreciates their services and their honest. They are good people.

Steve S.
12/23/2020
MD Auto is the go-to Auto!
Incredible, fast, professional service at a fair price!

Matt, John and the entire team are reliable, dependable, knowledgeable and trustworthy.

Multiple visits, multiple cars - same great experience.

Denise L.
12/19/2020
John so helpful and pleasant
Overall great experience such nice people

MJ
Ms. J.
Mastic Beach, NY
12/18/2020
Snowy driveway!
Snow was plowed into my driveway while I was out!
To the eye it appeared to be shallow!
So I attempted to drive into the driveway.
I realized myself and my front tires were in trouble!
My front tires were stuck in a snow bank and the rest of the vehicle was obstructing traffic!
After calling roadside assistance M&D auto was assigned to assist ME!
Within the hour a VERY polite young man stepped in and pulled both myself and my vehicle out safety!
THANK YOU M&D Auto!