BG
Brian G.
Jeep Renegade
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Brian said he has been going there for 18 years and Matt is great.

Kristine S.
Bayport, NY
11/07/2019
Always Great Service
These guys always go the extra step!

MO
Mike O.
Mastic, NY
Dodge Dart
11/07/2019
Regular maintenance
I’ve been using MD for about 17 yrs for all my repairs and maintenance. They’ve always steered me right and never oversold things I didn’t need.

Cynthia H.
Suzuki Sidekick
11/05/2019
Very nice place. THey do great work a little costly but worth it knowing the vehicle is in good condition after they service it.

AY
Abballah Y.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Abballah said this business is really good. They took him in at the last minute for an oil change and the price was fine. He was given coffee while he waited and had a good experience at this facility.

CT
Christine T.
Oakdale, NY
10/29/2019
This was my first time using MD. I am a social worker and my car died while in the field for work.

MD responded with 15 minutes of my request. Bill assessed my car in five minutes. I followed Bill back to the shop after he got my car started.

Chris was at the desk. He was warm, friendly, engaging and I instantly felt comfortable. In less than an hour, my new car battery was installed. Matt, the owner, gave me a fair price to replace it as well as a nationwide warranty. I was also offered a complementary overall check of the car to make sure everything was ok.

This is a top notch business! I’ve already started telling my friends. Customer service is key and these gentleman know how to do it all while getting me back on the road quickly to complete my work day!

AC
Angela C.
Medford, NY
10/27/2019
Our local "Go To" auto shop
In addition to their professional, courteous service, MD Auto personnel were very eager to satisfy our needs, and flexible in rescheduling our appointment due to unexpected circumstances.

SL
Shina L.
Bellport, NY
10/26/2019
AMAZING SERVICE
My car stopped working out of nowhere and then I got a flat right after, so I had to get my car towed. Joe M came to the rescue and towed my car. Joe was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I was in so much distress, and when he came he was very comforting and funny. He made my experience so great. Something with my caliper happened and it wouldnt roll the car. He did everything and used a strap to keep my caliper attached and got my car to roll. He truly made my bad day into a funny one. Joe is a great employee and there are not many people like him in general. This company is extremely lucky to have an employee like Joe. He exemplifies a perfect employee for the company. If I need to get my car towed (hopefully I won’t) I want Joe to come again!

FA
Fleet A.
Ford Transit Connect
10/25/2019

FA
Fleet A.
Nissan NV200
10/23/2019
Promt and professional every time!
Always through, neat and prompt.

Jean C.
Holbrook, NY
Lexus ES 330
10/23/2019
Car trouble
Bill was very professional & accommodating. He was very friendly & explained everything. My car was fixed quickly & everything that was promised was completed. Having car trouble is not fun, but dealing with someone like Bill, made it a lot easier.

Dennis S.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he has been there many times and they have always been very accommodating with his schedule. They are very pleasant, friendly, do good work and are trustworthy.

CA
Carmen A.
Patchogue, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
10/17/2019
Am a regular customer. Always good service and friendly staff. This last service was a BIG job and I'm happy to say that my car was fixed quickly and runs great. Thank you!

TF
Tyler F.
Shirley, NY
10/16/2019
Professional and trust worthy!
Don't waste your time going anywhere else. They do great work, and guarantee a job well done!

10/14/2019
THEY TOOK ME RIGHT IN
THEY TOOK ME RIGHT IN , ON A WEEKEND!!!

GM
Greg M.
Lexus CT 200h
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Greg said that they handled it well. The job was done well.

GM
Greg M.
Lexus CT 200h
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Greg said that they handled it well. The job was done well.

Coram, NY
10/11/2019
Professionalism unmatched
Their digital multipoint inspection text messaged to my iPhone included pictures videos and advice on how to prioritize what repairs were needed immediately to what’s needed in the future which helped me plan what I needed ahead of time instead of on the side of the road. Will return will recommend guys were honest polite and fair Kurt made me feel at home and Matt broke it down in a way that I could explain to someone else. For once o feel like I am ahead of everything going on with my vehicle.

Selden, NY
10/09/2019
Transmission fixed
Came in with my transmission shuttering and vibrating intermittently around 30-40 costed about 400 dollars to fix same day car has WELL OVER 200k on it I couldn’t be happier it hasn’t done it since I got it back and I though this was the end. Honest and fair will highly recommend.

Kristine S.
Bayport, NY
10/07/2019
Always Great Service
As always, M&D Auto was quick and efficient when I came in for my oil change!