TN
Thomas N.
Ram 1500
04/10/2021
Great job
Thank you very much for keeping us informed and being polite

FW
Frederick W.
Bellport, NY
Acura MDX
04/09/2021
Excellent experaince
As good as u can get ...A1 service.

04/08/2021
Good customer service
I thought there was good customer service also very accurate as to what they were doing to your car.

YA
Yasmin A.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/08/2021
Friendly service and very close to my home!!
Great work and very good customer service. Keep it up
Yasmin

MO
Mike O.
Mastic, NY
Dodge Dart
04/06/2021
Basic maintenance
Just went in for a few routine items, kept me informed of everything before the work was done, let me know of any other work needed. Reliable and efficient as usual. Been a customer for 20 yrs.

Deborah D.
Sayville, NY
04/05/2021
super friendly and honest
Took my car in for brakes and they told me I didn’t need them. Now that’s an honest establishment!! They are always so friendly and accommodating.

DF
Darlene F.
04/04/2021
Great service with a smile!
The people are polite, friendly and knowledgeable. They listen when you talk and allow you to know what is needed the cost and the time needed to do the work.

Robert G.
Holtsville, NY
Ford Edge
04/03/2021
Excellent response time
Very good response time and communications

AF
Allysa F.
04/02/2021
Always great
I bring my car here and it’s well trusted and they keep in constant communication and take pics of all the work they do. I’m very happy with them and would recommend to anyone.

James T.
Medford, NY
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/01/2021
Good people to work with
Have been working with this business for several years. I think they are honest and straightforward. I would recommend them to anyone.

Mark L.
Farmingville, NY
04/01/2021
excellent professional station
came in with no warning to compare estimate from usual station I go to. They were cheaper in labor and parts. Friendly and the digital inspection of entire car, pointing out other repairs was a first. They also pointed out a correction that my usual place did (not securing a bracket). I will be using them again in near future.

GC
Gary C.
03/30/2021
The place so Great Jobs
That's car's smooth quiet so great jobs of the mechanic shop. I just driver on the road doesn't problem by the engine looking like of powertrian running!** Be perfect it's wonderful!****

Michael H.
Moriches, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
03/30/2021
Professional as always
Theses dudes always seem to know how to knock it out of the park

Farmington, NY
Jeep Compass
03/27/2021
The staff is amazing
I had damage to my car 2 days before I needed to drive 6 hours back home leaving my timeline so tight. They communicated with me well and worked with my timeline in order to get my vehicle driveable for my trip home.

AE
Ashraf E.
Honda Civic del Sol
03/26/2021
Great again
As usual, great job with my wife Honda del sol
You matt and your team did a fabulous job in an amazing time
Detail and accurate