Mike S.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/28/2021
This place is topnotch . Great guys and great prices.keep up good work .

BR
Bob R.
Bohemia, NY
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/25/2021
MD Auto
I was recommend this place for my 2004 Mercedes Benz convertible. Extremely professional check in from John. What really impressed me about this place other than the fact that it’s a family owned business since I believe 1978 was the extremely thorough email I received with a breakdown of what’s right and wrong with my car. That provided me the opportunity to pick and choose what repairs I would have done and wihen. They fixed the original problems in a timely fashion. I’ll definitely be bringing my Mercedes back to them in the future.

Rich C.

Bellport, NY
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/22/2021
Highway breakdown
Good and polite communications. Kept me informed of the repair progress.

EF
Eric F.
Medford, NY
Dodge Charger
07/18/2021
Great experience
great job...very friendly and super customer service. would highly recommend to all.

RO
Rhonda O.
Nissan Sentra
07/17/2021
Sec time coming here, John is very friendly and explains exactly what is going on with your car. Definitely going back when needed.

GG
Greg G.
Honda Civic Sedan
07/15/2021
Air Conditioner Condenser
All the staff are friendly and I received a detailed report with images! I have never received images to back up the information from the techs in the past. This was very nice. Estimate seems reasonable however, MD Auto lacks a machine needed for addressing the Freon in my 2018 Honda. MD Auto can replace the condenser but I would have to go elsewhere for the Freon.

Holtsville, NY
07/10/2021
Quick and easy
They quickly identified that it was a dead battery. They were able to do it that same day! I’m general, kind people and happy to do business with them. The price was reasonable as well.

Michael H.
Sayville, NY
Volkswagen Eos
07/09/2021
Volkswagen EOS
Great service once again. Always cordial and professional.

HE

Dave K.
Blue Point, NY
07/07/2021
Great Shop
Matt and his team are great guys! I come here exclusively because they are trustworthy and provide great service.

They are very advanced in their communications and just overall a great shoo to do business with

SD
Shannon D.
Holtsville, NY
Reliable
I got stuck with no brakes! They were quick to get me a tow. Fixed my brakes pretty quickly.

SN
Steve N.
Bayport, NY
Acura TL
Fast and curtious
Friendly, curtiius and well done quickly

Rob B.
GREAT JOB
I had problems with my son's jeep the motor was running terrible with a check engine light took it to MD Auto Matt took detailed notes Documenting the symptoms. The truck has been fixed due to a bad injector at a very fair price no throwing parts at the problem like other shops . I was very impressed with their operation I highly recommend this shop

Dillon C.
Northport, NY
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
Best shop around
They were prompt to towing my car, diagnosing, repairing And washed the exterior once the job was done. I wouldnt recommend any other shop on the island