DJ
Donna J.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
06/03/2020
Nothing Like Your Neighborhood Auto Service Center
Thank you for the speedy and efficient service. I haven't driven much over the past couple of months and did not notice my inspection sticker had expired. There's nothing like a neighborhood business so I didn't have to go far and they know you. I was greeted and impressed with the professionalism of their receptionist. He spoke to me and other customers with knowledge and concern. So thanks MD for the great service and local convenience.

John P.
06/03/2020
Great work at a fair price!
Matt seems like a fair and thorough guy, his shop is clean and he goes the extra mile to make sure your car is running well and safe to drive .

BK
Barbara K.
Mastic, NY
Nissan Rogue
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff failed to realize that the container that holds the window cleaner on her vehicle was broken and she had to go back a couple of times. She stated that they eventually fixed it, but should have noticed it the first time. She added that she was overall happy with them.

DF
David F.
Hampton Bays, NY
Ford Flex
05/30/2020
Excellent diagnosis and service!
My car was making horrific noise and it turned out to be a rock stuck in a wheel shield! Quickly diagnosed and NO CHARGE for fixing it! When does that ever happen??

GL
Gary L.
Bayport, NY
05/30/2020
1 of a kind pleasant surprise
I needed a quick & easy, but emergency repair on my vehicle (emergency meaning that it was undriveable w/o the work) & I called AAA to have it towed. I was initially going to have it towed to another shop, but because MD was AAA affiliated & so highly reviewed, I had it towed here.
Boy was that the RIGHT decision! Not only did Matt do the simple repair, but he also provided me w/an impressive, complimentary full review & diagnostic on my vehicle. This review was a multi media display on an easy to understand graphical & video display on their monitor AND sent to my phone as a link. And he took the time to walk me through all the parts of it.
I would highly recommend this rare find of a scrupulously honest mechanic.

Joan G.
Chevrolet Trax
05/24/2020
Honesty, knowledge, kind friendly attitude!
I am a 65 year old women and have owned and have had cars serviced since I am 18 years old. I have been going to M D auto for the last couple of years. I can tell you that there is no other place like it. Matt and his team are extremely knowledgeable, Trustworthy and a pleasure to deal with.

TC
Tomas C.
Honda Accord Sedan
05/23/2020
Very friendly, appreciate the help they gave.
Very professional, a pleasure to have met with them. I was very impressed with their service. I would recommend them to anyone.

MJ
Mark J.
Brookhaven, NY
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Mark said Matt the owner is great and Jay the head mechanic is amazing. They do great work here and he will continue to do business with them.

PB
Patricia B.
Volvo S60
05/20/2020
Fantastic repair
Great job on some minor body repairs on my vehicle. As always, excellent work at a very reasonable and fair price.

Kathy S.
05/19/2020
Best Body Work!
Matt took the time to search for a replacement door that was the same year/color as the sideswiped door on my daughters car rathrr than doing body work and repainting.. The extra time he took to locate the exact oart needed saved my daughter hundreds He arranged for the pinstripe to be reapplied to new door and had the car detailed....all completed with such care and in just a couple days! John at front desk is the epitome of perfect customer service! ALWAYS friendly and happy to explain every detail of the work to be done. MD appreciates their customers! Try them out ....you will be totally satisfied!

EF
Eric F.
Medford, NY
Dodge Charger
Great experience
Great job done by all at MD AUTO. I would highly recommend for anyone with car issues. Matt and John kept me up to date on all issues and answered all my questions. Job was completed quickly and with no issues. Ty Matt and John. Will def use u in future

ER
Ethan R.
Huntington, NY
05/16/2020
Best place to go,wish I found them sooner !!
Wish I found MD auto sooner. The environment is extremely friendly and professional, always someone who picks up the phone of the first 3 rings which I have not gotten at other places. I hade a massive amount of work done to my Chevy Tahoe, the work performed was completed at a reasonable time and very reasonable price along with great quality of work. MD auto is a excellent place to have work performed on your vehicle and is back by a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. I know I will be bring my vehicle here for now on.

TL
Theresa L.
Dodge Intrepid
Exceptional Mechanic Shop!!
This was my first time going to this shop and it defiantly won’t be my last! I have never felt so respected, comfortable and as an equal speaking with and stepping into a mechanic shop. Thank you so much for your patience, easy going personalities and someone I can trust!!

KC
Kathy C.
Central Islip, NY
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said she has been going to this business for years and she would recommend them for service.

Anette M.
Brookhaven, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Anette said the service was speedy, done well, and the staff kept her informed.