Lisa S.
10/17/2018
Reputable and trust worthy
I invested big $ on my older car. Both guys have been straight with me. I trust them and believe that they are running a reputable business.

Jim M.
New York
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he brought the vehicle in to the facility for inspection, tires and brakes. It took 48 hours to complete. He has been using this business for years and has recommended it, but he stated this visit took a little too long.

Carmen M.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Carmen said she had very good service and trusts the staff.

KD
Karen D.
Sayville, NY
10/01/2018
Fantastic service ! Very accommodating! Walked in for help and you totally came through to fit me in. Very pleasant and courteous! Forgot how great this service station is. Definitely coming back in the future.

MJ
Mary J.
Charlestown, RI
Buick LeSabre
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the vehicle was towed to this business. The battery was replaced and the vehicle is fine.

FT
Fran T.
Medford, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/26/2018
Honest, polite, and they have coffee :)
I always bring my SUV to be serviced at MD Auto. Everyone is polite and honest. I had my oil changed and serviced my transmission . They keep my 2005 SUV in top running condition. I must say that I am always satisfied with the job done. I would highly recommend MD Auto to everyone.

KR
Karen R.
Ridge, NY
09/25/2018
Always a great atmosphere ~ ♡ !
Been a customer for some quite some time and so grateful for the continuing professional attitude and excellent work ethics as well as it being fun to be there !

Kevin S.
New York
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said that his representative at the place was helpful and the service was great.

NV
Nick V.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
09/21/2018
Greath service
Costumer service was greath congrats greath place thanks

Mike L.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he always get good service at this business, and they take good care of his vehicles. He has already recommended this place.

Angela B.
09/10/2018
Certified Master Technicans
This is a honest, reliable family owned business that gives extensively back to the community's schools and does professional car repairs, the right way the first time. They have a great business going because they are not doing repairs that don't need to be be done and are not ripping off their customers, therefore the have repeat business and this is the only repair shop in town that I take my car to!

AD
Antonio D.
Oakdale, NY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Antonio said that he recommends this business for service.

FB
Freddy B.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Freddy said he would recommend the business for service.

Margaret C.
Shirley, NY
09/07/2018
Amazing service. Friendly mechanics ! Was in and out in no time. When I got my vechile repaired from auto accident it was done in a matter of a week or so and it looked brand new !!!!!

RK
Rachel K.
Calverton, NY
09/03/2018
Helped me at the worst time for my a/c to go
After a horrible experience with a dealers mechanic , I found out that my a/c condenser went on the hottest week of summer. I contacted Matt asking if there was anyway he could finish this by that Monday and he made it happen. Even offered to help me bring my bags to the car. Great bunch of guys here and will definitely be bringing my car back. Thank you for everything!

SF
Serena F.
08/24/2018
new york state inspection
I brought my car in for an inspection on my vehicle. It ended up costing me $1000 for things I felt talked into, being uneducated in necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance. I felt the "salesman's" presentation of the suggested work order was done in such a way to exploit my naivety, and being a woman, I feel rather exploited and even victimized by the whole experience. Whether it was done intentionally or not, I do not know, but I would not consider it a positive encounter with this establishment. I will not go back and I will not recommend them to anyone either.
Matt D. from MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc. responded on 09/21/2018

Good morning Ms.Serena. I would like to first thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I'm happy our conversation cleared any misconceptions you may have had. We would love to see you come back as a customer and would look forward to having a relationship in the future. I know you mentioned you had felt something in your tranny, I would like to offer you a free check out on that issue. Please feel free to reach out. Thank you! Matt DiScalo

Matthew DiScalo
MD Auto Complete Service Center Inc

Jerry A.
08/22/2018
Always Professional
Always professional, always customer service oriented. Definitely the focus is on the customer and trying to please them in every way and make sure their car is taken care of properly.

Darrin C.
Nissan Armada
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Darrin said they are trustworthy and have good service.

GN
George N.
Bellport, NY
Ford Expedition
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with George's wife. She said everything went great at this business.

Chris M.