DF
Darlene F.
Patchogue, NY
08/05/2020
Auto repair
I am so happy to have found this auto repair shop. They are extremely polite, they communicate about what they found and how it cam be corrected, and are extremely knowledgeable. I also like that they will bring one home and pick one up once the car is ready.

John C.
Middle Island, NY
08/04/2020
Best shop around
If you're in need of automotive service look no further! Hands down the best shop I've been to on the island, if you value quality than you won't be disappointed!

Janelle H.
Westbury, NY
Porsche Macan
08/03/2020
Great people, great service!
The people here are always so professional and friendly. They do great work as well.

KN

Islip, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2020
Last Minute Inspection
We were in line for a driver road, and were informed that since my inspection was expired my daughter would not be able to take her road test. Luckily we had time before her appointment. We approached Matt with our situation and he immediately said he could have us taken care of within the 30 minutes we had before the road test. Hats off to Matt and his crew for helping make a young person's day (she passed).

Thanks again

EB
Edward B.
Shirley, NY
07/28/2020
This place is still amazing.
So, I’ve previously dealt with this shop with my Significant Other’s vehicle and their service was just as exemplary with my own. I would go to this shop any day of the week.

Christina B.
Oakdale, NY
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
07/28/2020
Excellent and Attentive
Can’t say enough good things about this place. Not only were they fair but they go over everything with you line by line. They send you pictures of everything they work on with the car so you can see for yourself. They call you daily to give you updates on the status of your car too. Awesome job!

Daniel W.

Dawn B.
Toyota Yaris
07/23/2020
Excellent Customer Service!
Such professionalism and courtesy! You can tell that Matt and his team really love their job. No other repair shop that I have been to takes pictures of the problem areas of your car then explains the problem so you understand. This is now my go to repair shop!

CD
Coleen D.
Patchogue, NY
Jeep Compass
07/22/2020
Courteous and Thorough
Went above and beyond in the service of my Jeep. Extremely polite, timely and completely thorough. I just moved to the neighborhood and was nervous about finding a new auto repair shop that would not rip me off. I will be a long standing customer of these guys. They were wonderful!

Joe C.
Central Islip, NY
Kia Sedona
07/21/2020
Thorough, competent service, car runs like it is new, jack rabbit acceleration,
Wife surprised by the pep, the way the car acts now, she is pleased by the new performance, new power, so she feels as though she bought a new car.

Coram, NY
07/20/2020
No hassle warrantee custom priority scheduled repairs and payment options and a complementary inspection
Matt warrantied my repair from over a year ago and didn’t even ask me anything. Also topped off my fluids. Gave me a bite to eat a water.

I’m so lucky I found this shop!! Idk How others shops operate but they used steering wheel covers floor mats and masks as well as the office practicing social distancing made me comfortable seeing it was a standard there.

I was given a list in order of priority of what my vehicle needs next and they helped me plan out payment options and a timeline to get my car fixed up before winter starts.

I couldn’t be more happy with them and the kicker was that after it was all said and done I even noticed that they were able to get my alignment pin straight even after a bad accident I had last year (they also fixed that from rental to dropping it off my rental when I picked up my freshly detailed ride lol)

I don’t know what I’d do without them

LN
Lucy N.
Southampton, NY
BMW Z3
Knowledgeable and Friendly
They answered a AAA call to tow my car which had a flat spare tire. From Pete who I picked up my car to John who kept me informed by the hour of the progress were all very friendly and helpful and even offered to stay open late just so I could pick up my car. They were all very professional.

MI
Musaab I.
Awesome customer Service
I called them for Towing to take my car to a shop but they ended up giving me a free tow to their shop and fixed my car
It completely worth it