BE
Bob E.
04/11/2020
Convenient
I like the communication. Was informed about what needed to be done and what it would take to get the job done

ED
Eileen D.
Bayport, NY
04/10/2020
The staff at MD Auto are great!
I didn’t realize the waiting room was shut down because of Covid 19 and I don’t disagree with the decision to do it -I wish I would have known about it ahead of time though. I would have made other arrangements. So there I was an elderly woman in the cold and very windy day.
Rather than have me leave, the gentleman at the front desk let me wait in a car that was for sale. It turned out great! All of the staff on the front end as well as the mechanics in the back are kind and considerate and very thorough with what they do. I always leave there learning something new about my car and knowing that my car is safer for going to MD Auto!

CL
Camdergaye L.
Mastic, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2020
New customer
Excellent diagnostic done on my vehicle. Repairs were also completed in a timely manner. Picture uploads of my vehicle was given. Drop off service was also given. I felt great. Excellent!

Ayshia S.
Bellport, NY
Jeep Patriot
04/09/2020
They were so great in handling all my needs from my tow to my repair. They were fast and efficient with their work and they completed it very fast. They also are helping me with other repairs and went through the whole process and diagnosis of them. Thank you so much !

David M.
Medford, NY
04/08/2020 Category: Service
David said this business is excellent. He has known the Owner for a long time and he loves him. They get excellent service every time they go there, they are courteous, prompt and really honest.

EM
Eric M.
Medford, NY
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Eric said everything was great.

Laura B.
04/01/2020
Customer service
Customer service is very important to me and they did an excellent job. I would use them again.

DK
Dave K.
Blue Point, NY
03/21/2020
MD Auto is the best!
MD Auto Repair is where you go when you want honest, professional work done to your vehicles. I really can’t say enough good things about Matt and all the guys that work there! I bring all my vehicles there. He has a state of the art communication software that helps you maintain your cars without having to think.

Jennifer B.
Riverhead, NY
Saturn Ion
03/20/2020
The Most Patient and Kind
They were so awesome allowing me time to think about and make decisions on my car, they provided me with the pricing before doing the job, they clearly explained what was wrong with my car and even had demonstrations to help me understand it more. They were very kind and honest, they didn’t try to up sell anything they didn’t think was necessary. Matt specifically was wonderful! They are so flexible and a pleasure to see even when you’re grumpy about your car troubles.

ED
Elliott D.
Mount Sinai, NY
GMC Yukon XL
03/20/2020
Dependable and ready as promised
Without going into the circumstances of my accident, MD did a decent and upstanding thing repairing my vehicle. They were very courteous and finished my car in timely fashion as promised. Thank you, Matt.

LK
Lauren K.
Nissan Rogue
03/19/2020
Great service !
Found MD auto through google and I am so glad I did ! Needed my passenger mirror fixed , was given a fair price and it was fixed very quickly ! Will be returning for any repairs I need in the future . They are also very friendly !

PR
Patricia R.
Blue Point, NY
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said this business is reliable and dependable. She stated it feels like they know their customers needs. They have very good customer service and she's very happy with them.

SJ
Shannon J.
Nissan Maxima
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Shannon said that she had a super great experience at the place, Matt was wonderful.

SD
Shannon D.
Holtsville, NY
03/10/2020
M&D has been my go to mechanic years
They are very knowledgeable.

Kristine S.