Continue reading recommended reviews

Angela B.
02/19/2020
Honest master technician
These guys do great work the first time and are honest friendly, great prices, family owned and do alot for the community

Patchogue, NY
02/19/2020
M&D has been my go to mechanic years
Brought my car in for inspection. M&D claimed that I had 3 metal shards hanging out of my driver side tire. I didn't see what they saw so i took my car to Family Tire to get it looked at. Family Tire took a look at the tire in question and said that my tire still has plenty of tread left and see nothing wrong. I got my car inspected for just $37.00.

Khan M.
02/18/2020
MD is family that will treat you like family
I damaged my axle in the snow recently, MD Auto towed me, and their shop completely rejuvenated my 2012 Honda Accord w/ 140k miles on it.

I just drove it down to Jersey and back, zero issues.

They're honest, upfront, and their mechanics do great work.

Highly recommend!

Angela B.
02/16/2020
Certified Master Technicans
These guys are honest and knowledgeable! My car repairs are always done here. Had breaks done same day about 2 hrs time, at the last minute. Works is always perfect, prices reasonable. Warranties on all work! Thank you guys, happy customer here!

Corey M.
Shirley, NY
10/20/2019
Not reliable
We had a flat and called USAA (our car insurance) to have the car towed to Patchogue’s Mavis tire time have all the tires replaced. The tire cannot be driven on at all. Even fix a flat did nothing. They logged on to claim the tow and never showed. When called they said they were running 15-20 mins late. After another hour we called and had USAA send another company. Don’t try to log all the jobs knowing damn well you cannot handle them. Idiots.

Rasheed B.
Patchogue, NY
01/22/2019
Tow truck never showed or called
Stay awsy bad service... tow truck never showed and they never called

CV
Chris V.
Oakdale, NY
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.