TL
Theresa L.
Dodge Intrepid
06/01/2021
Comfortable Environment
Matt and John are always friendly and want to do everything they can for you so your safe on the road. I always feel comfortable in the waiting room and I trust what they have to say about my car.

VK
Victoria K.
Medford, NY
06/01/2021
So amazing!
My daughter’s car was making knocking sound and stalling. My husband thought it sounded like a problem with the engine. He called Hyundai and was told that the warranty expired last month. We had it towed to MD Auto Repair in Patchogue. They told me the engine needed to replaced and it would cost $4000 to have a used one installed. The man I spoke with couldn’t understand why it wasn’t covered by Hyundai’s warranty (it’s a 2017 with 57,000 miles). I called Hyundai and spoke to someone different and they said it was covered! It just needed to be towed to a Hyundai dealership. I called MD Auto Repair back and explained the situation and asked to pay him by phone. They told me they were very happy for me and didn’t charge me anything! If anyone needs their car repaired, please go to MD Auto Repair in Patchogue. They are very honest and compassionate!

SJ

Michael H.
Sayville, NY
Volkswagen Eos
05/29/2021
Always incredible and honest service.
Matt and his crew are top notch. Always professional and thoughtful.

MA
Michele A.
New York, NY
Hyundai Accent
05/29/2021
MD auto is the best for everything!
Had to take my car to be inspected between getting off the Watch Hill ferry and returning to NYC ahead of a pending storm. Starting w/the phone contact: friendly, helpful, and eager to make it a good experience. Car didnt initially pass inspection because the back tire was seriously bald (had no idea since it was hardly used during COVID). And the eval was computerized complete with pictures and a verbal walk through of the health of their car. Was not pushed to have any of the work done but advised that I was placing my family at risk (because of the tire damage) even driving home. They had me at "safety first" and they also had this particular tire in stock in their closeby warehouse! They replaced in rapid time and and the car, with one other tweek, passed the inspection. They also educated this not very experienced car owner as to timelines for repairs and maintenance of good auto health. Very reasonable prices too. Loved all the conversations with the guys in the office while waiting and the other customers...first real stranger interactions since lockdowns. Everyone who came in was treated with respect and dignity. Renews my faith in humanity. I live in NYC but plan to have my car serviced in Patchogue in the future at MD Auto. It was that good of an experience. Thank you one and all.

Mastic, NY
Kia Rio
05/27/2021
Friendliest, most polite and efficient repair shop.

Joe F.
Shirley, NY
05/27/2021
excellent shop all every nice..
a very nice shop to bring your car to be done and clean and nice staff...

Jessica D.
Massapequa Park, NY
Acura TLX
05/26/2021
The whole staff was super nice and so helpful. Would recommend to everyone I know.

Jeanne S.
Oakdale, NY
05/26/2021
Understanding
Great customer service, follow up and thorough explanations
Would highly recommend Matt! And big shout out to Peter for rescuing me and the car!!!!!

NM
Nicole M.
05/22/2021
They are friendly and down to earth they brake down and show you everything that’s wrong with your truck or car
5 stars

BR
Bryan R.
Holbrook, NY
Nissan Sentra
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Bryan said they were able to squeeze him in, the service was fast, they were very pleasant and informative.

Rob C.
Saint James, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2021
Hello MD Auto
just want to let you know I am very happy with the serice we receive from MD Auto!!

John B.
Bayport, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/13/2021
My Oil change
I was charge $131.34 for a synthetic oil change on my Mercedes. A high price would be $100.00. Not only was I over charged my vehicles entire memory was wiped. I had to reset my clock and phone connections. All my navi destinations are gone as well as the entire content of the music register. I cannot check , but I believe the entire service record was deleted as well. Terrible technical service.

MO
Mike O.
Mastic, NY
Dodge Dart
05/12/2021
Routine maintenance
As usual they were very professional. I usually deal with Matt, Chris and Dave and have never had any issues. Been a long time customer and will continue to be. It’s hard to find a reliable honest mechanic but these guys are it. Definitely recommend MD Auto.

Lindenhurst, NY
05/08/2021
Friendly and reliable people
Just had a transmission rebuild and car so far is running great! 😀😀 Mechanics are friendly and reliable.