MO
Mike O.
Mastic, NY
Dodge Dart
08/13/2019
Have been a customer of MD as long as I can remember. Always nice, professional and thorough. I always recommend MD Auto

LL
Lauren L.
Honda Civic Si
08/06/2019
Best customer service ever!
So nice to be greeted and helped so thoughtfully and cordially. They accommodated our every request and seemed happy to do it. What a surprise and so rare .
Highly recommend.

Dorin C.
Shirley, NY
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Dorin said he was satisfied with the service.

Dina S.
Hicksville, NY
07/31/2019
The best shop I've been too on Long Island.
I brought in my 16 year old Honda and was very satisfied. Their customer service was fantastic. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly, they kept in communication throughout the entire process and they also took the time to completely explain all the work and warranty information in a way that was easy to understand but still gave us complete details. Even as the shop discovered my exhaust leak was worse than expected and required more work then originally allotted they still charged me the price I was originally given. Now the car drives like new again. I would absolutely use this shop again.

NR
Natalie R.
Mazda CX-9
07/31/2019
Great business
Nowadays it’s hard to trust! Matt and the crew are super friendly and caring. They take their time to attend to your vehicle and don’t take advantage of customers. I highly recommend MD! Won’t be going anywhere else!

LI
Lindsay I.
Mazda CX-5
07/20/2019
Great shop!
Great shop! Staff is friendly and always so knowledgeable! Service is quick!

Craig B.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/12/2019
MD Keeps my 22 year old car running great
Recently I had a strange noise upon starting my 98 Corvette, and I took it straight to MD. Matt and his crew diagnosed it promptly as a failed harmonic balancer and were able to replace it and get me back on the road. Their service is always appreciated.

Moriches, NY
Kia Soul
07/12/2019
Extremely helpful
I don’t know anything about cars so whenever I go to a mechanic I hope they’ll be understanding and nice when trying to explain to me what’s wrong and what I can do to go about fixing the problem. Too many times I’ve gone somewhere and had them be rude but these guys were so helpful!

I chose to bring my car here because it was close to me and would be more convenient to pick up later and I’m glad I made that decision because I’ll be back every time my car has an issue. They were all so nice and tried to explain to me what was wrong in a way that I would understand and every time they said they’d call me back they would.

They were friendly and went above and beyond my expectations, I’ll definitely be back!

AF
Ann F.
Coram, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
07/11/2019
Matt is always willing to work with us
I've been coming here for years and Matt never overcharged and is always helpful and understanding. I've recommended MD auto to my friends

TH
Theresa H.
Bohemia, NY
07/08/2019
Reliable, kind, professional
This was my first time getting my car fixed here and I couldn’t be more happier. Matt the owner is so professional and understanding and had my car done over a holiday weekend. I highly recommend the shop

07/06/2019
Friendly service
Went for oil change and inspection. Professional operation. My inspection expired and they were the first shop with quick availability. (Chris?) went out of his way to be warm and conversational while I waited 1.5 hours for service. Consultative as well. Overall a good experience. 5 stars!

TA
Thomas A.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said they are very good.

John S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/02/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees provided great service. They were accommodating.

Joan G.
Chevrolet Trax
07/01/2019
They aim to please additude that is so seldom seen
I was just telling my husband before I got this text how impressed I was with how I M&D .That they Should be our go to car service center for now on. I’ve left there feeling that my business was appreciated and that I wasn’t ripped off .

Garden City, NY
GMC Acadia
07/01/2019
Quick fix on a hot day
Chris and Dave went above and beyond to repair my over heated car very quickly. They were attentive and polite throughout the process and made sure my family and I were comfortable and cool on that very hot day while they were fixing my car.

SG
Steve G.
Southampton, NY
06/30/2019
Very good place for you to bring your ride!
MD Auto is a very friendly auto shop that does a complete job with diagnostics and repair. I was skeptical when I called AAA and needed to be towed when my car overheated. I was on the way to work and they recommended that I bring my car there. I was in an unfamiliar area and didn't know any radiator or repair shops.
The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars, is that they use text messages to sed me a report of what my car was going to need and I still needed to call for the price! then when my car was finished I waited and waited for a message but nothing, I needed to call and find out it was ready. Minor issues really, but annoying all the same. The repair was fine and that's what really matters. Thanks MD Auto, 4 out of 5 is awesome in my book.

HH
Harry H.
06/25/2019
I had an issue with my Camry upon my return from a road trip with my nephew.
The light for an engine malfunction turned on, and in reading the manual I feared that this may be serious.
I took the picture, sent into MD, bought the car straight to the shop, Chris inspected it, told me it was a minor issue (inferior gas), told me to fill up with high grade has a couple of times, cortected the issue, put me at ease, and did not charge me for the service...all within 45 minutes.

What a relief!

KH
Kevin H.
Shirley, NY
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said this business was very honest and transparent. They were quick and affordable. The staff were very nice guys.

Honda Civic Coupe
06/22/2019
Everyone very nice. Did great job
Did great job. Will recommend to friends.

Kenneth S.
Bayport, NY
06/21/2019
MD Auto Customers - "Walking Wallets"
I called MD Auto because my 2006 BMW 330i wouldn't start, and MD had replaced my battery last year. They towed my BMW to the shop, performed an expensive diagnostic, which revealed a bad electrical ground. Cost me $400, but they repaired the ground problem easily.
What most upset me was, as I picked up the car, I was forced to watch a "slide show" containing over a dozen "red" (more serious) and "yellow" (less serious) problems with my otherwise fine functioning car. Each engine fluid was meticulously photographed to show why such fluid was "off color", along with the cost to repair. I was told that my rear tires and wipers wouldn't pass Inspection , even though I had not brought the BMW to MD Auto for Inspection and none was due for another 6 months. I was told that my SYNTHETIC oil needed to be replaced EVERY 6 MONTHS.

BMW repair costs are notoriously expensive, and MD Auto went OVER THE TOP in photographing each and every fluid, filter, tire and wiper on a car which was brought in to MD for a starting problem. MD Auto's unsolicited "POWER POINT PRESENTATION" was designed principally to separate me from my limited money through fear tactics on an otherwise fully functional car which is inspected every year and simply wouldn't start. I trust that the MD Auto mechanics know what they are doing. It's their MOTIVES for trying to convince me to spend well over $1000 to fix their classified "red" and "yellow" problems, through a detailed and unsolicited photo presentation of my car's engine, that bespeaks off unadulterated GREED on their part.