Craig B.
04/02/2019
Competent, Friendly, and Efficient
I always enjoy having my cars serviced at MD. They fix things right the first time and everyone there is friendly. In my experience they get the job done when promised. I recommend MD Auto.

BV
Bob V.
Nissan Maxima
03/30/2019
Robert Vulpis
It is a true pleasure to entrust my automobile to a highly trained, competent and courteous professional service center represented by MD Auto in Patchogue.

Individualized attention is given to every detail of the service experience, including but not limited to parts and service. Service options are discussed with each customer in a non-threatening, wholesome friendly climate. A game plan is developed and executed with aplomb.

In short, I would HIGHLY recommend this comprehensive auto shop for all your automotive needs.

PL
Petrona L.
Shirley, NY
Cadillac SRX
03/29/2019
Cozy and welcoming
Every one is very friendly! Make ur day better

West Orange, NJ
Audi R8
03/29/2019
Nice and helpful
Stuck on the LIE on Sunday night the tow truck arrived quickly and the driver was knowledgeable, polite and helped me in a very difficult situation. The owner stayed in touch with me the next and replaced the damaged tire promptly. Nice reliable people--highly recommended.

EM
Evelyn M.
Bay Shore, NY
Hyundai Accent
03/28/2019
Recent oil change
I recently purchased a used car. I have been using MD auto for all my vehicle repairs. MD auto will send me updates on when I need servicing and have provided me with free roadside assistance if I need it. I will highly recommend them to all my friends and family.

Juan B.
03/26/2019
Good services
The work was done quick, good work

ME
Michael E.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/22/2019
Professional and thorough
Went for my inspection and oil change etc..
Not the first time here.
Took care of what I needed, reviewed what had to be done in a very professional manner.
Pricing fair, place is clean.
A lot!! of text and email follow up... Good customer relationship building.
Will continue to come back.

Rob W.
03/16/2019
Service Techniciana
Everyone there express a great professionalism.
I’d recommend their business!

Jamie T.
Holbrook, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
03/16/2019
Integrity
I do lots of commuting. MD maintains my car, keeps me safe. They let me know when I’m due for a particular service, and they let me know when I’m not in need of anything but a simple oil change. Many times I’ve expressed concerns that something might be wrong with my car. They’ve taken the time to thoroughly check and have always been honest when it has been nothing to worry about. I have been a customer for 6 years, since I moved out East.

AC
Albert C.
Nissan Frontier
03/15/2019
They treat you well
They Diagnosed the problem, and get you back on the road. They treat you well.

Shirley, NY
03/13/2019
Customer Service Survey
Great customer service, excellent quality mechanical repair and diagnostics. Superb appointment scheduling and follow up. I highly recommend this automotive repair service facility.

NR
Nicole R.
Lindenhurst, NY
03/12/2019
Matt& Dave are amazing, they went above and beyond for me today thank you.

Joe F.
Honda Civic Si
03/10/2019
Great
The guys are very honest ,. and through with you car

Terry B.
03/05/2019
These guys are the best!!
The best price! The fix all my vehicle really good! Amazing job! These guys very nice and get the job done..

AC
Angela C.
02/28/2019
Automotive expertise locally available
Friendly, courteous service by expert mechanics at reasonable prices

LP
Lenny P.
Mastic, NY
02/28/2019
Knowledge of car problems
Great service,so hard to find a great mechanic these days,I finally found a shop to bring all my service to,so appreciative of their knowledge and honesty,and the cost was very very reasonable,thank you MD so much

James C.
Coram, NY
Cadillac CTS Sedan
02/24/2019
Dave, Matt, and crew are really nice guys
They make sure your satisfied with the work performed before you leave the shop..
I definitely recommend them from the simplest to the complex service for your car

VB
Vivian B.
Holtsville, NY
02/16/2019
Nice place, prompt service, friendly staff.
The place seems to be a great place. They seem to have many returning customers. I was there for a simple car inspection, but while there, they had a returning (loyal customer) that said how good they were. They were very friendly to me and I liked that. Then, they even offered for me to come back and they would put my new plates on my car for me. And, I did the next day, where I ran into another loyal customer and she had nothing but great things to say about them. I think when I will be needing any type of repair work on my vehicle, I will go there. They have been there for 40 years, so they must be doing something right, hehe.

CT
Chris T.
Holbrook, NY
Toyota Avalon
02/16/2019
Professional, friendly, competent, honest and fair
I found these guys while searching Google for highly rated mechanic garages near me. My car had a misfire that I had gotten "fixed" at a dealership, but the misfire kept coming back. Matt was able to pin point the problem to an electrical connector and resolve the issue. I've had many experiences with mechanics who have cost me countless $ on unnecessary repairs, whether because they didn't know, or didn't care. That was NOT the case here. Matt spent some time with me before he did the work, asked a lot of questions, and I could tell he genuinely wanted to solve the problem for me. I know a little about cars, do some of my own work, and know my own car well. Matt was open minded and didn't patronize me as so many other mechanics have in the past. They kept me informed the entire time, and the price (which was fair) was exactly what they said it would be. I should add that this was all on a Saturday, and on short notice. I have two jobs, rely heavily on my car, and need it working properly. So I am very grateful to have found these guys. They lived up to the hype, ***HIGHLY RATED***

PW