GL
Gary L.
Bayport, NY
05/30/2020
1 of a kind pleasant surprise
I needed a quick & easy, but emergency repair on my vehicle (emergency meaning that it was undriveable w/o the work) & I called AAA to have it towed. I was initially going to have it towed to another shop, but because MD was AAA affiliated & so highly reviewed, I had it towed here.
Boy was that the RIGHT decision! Not only did Matt do the simple repair, but he also provided me w/an impressive, complimentary full review & diagnostic on my vehicle. This review was a multi media display on an easy to understand graphical & video display on their monitor AND sent to my phone as a link. And he took the time to walk me through all the parts of it.
I would highly recommend this rare find of a scrupulously honest mechanic.

Joan G.
Chevrolet Trax
05/24/2020
Honesty, knowledge, kind friendly attitude!
I am a 65 year old women and have owned and have had cars serviced since I am 18 years old. I have been going to M D auto for the last couple of years. I can tell you that there is no other place like it. Matt and his team are extremely knowledgeable, Trustworthy and a pleasure to deal with.

TC
Tomas C.
Honda Accord Sedan
05/23/2020
Very friendly, appreciate the help they gave.
Very professional, a pleasure to have met with them. I was very impressed with their service. I would recommend them to anyone.

MJ
Mark J.
Brookhaven, NY
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Mark said Matt the owner is great and Jay the head mechanic is amazing. They do great work here and he will continue to do business with them.

PB
Patricia B.
Volvo S60
05/20/2020
Fantastic repair
Great job on some minor body repairs on my vehicle. As always, excellent work at a very reasonable and fair price.

Kathy S.
05/19/2020
Best Body Work!
Matt took the time to search for a replacement door that was the same year/color as the sideswiped door on my daughters car rathrr than doing body work and repainting.. The extra time he took to locate the exact oart needed saved my daughter hundreds He arranged for the pinstripe to be reapplied to new door and had the car detailed....all completed with such care and in just a couple days! John at front desk is the epitome of perfect customer service! ALWAYS friendly and happy to explain every detail of the work to be done. MD appreciates their customers! Try them out ....you will be totally satisfied!

EF
Eric F.
Medford, NY
Dodge Charger
Great experience
Great job done by all at MD AUTO. I would highly recommend for anyone with car issues. Matt and John kept me up to date on all issues and answered all my questions. Job was completed quickly and with no issues. Ty Matt and John. Will def use u in future

ER
Ethan R.
Huntington, NY
05/16/2020
Best place to go,wish I found them sooner !!
Wish I found MD auto sooner. The environment is extremely friendly and professional, always someone who picks up the phone of the first 3 rings which I have not gotten at other places. I hade a massive amount of work done to my Chevy Tahoe, the work performed was completed at a reasonable time and very reasonable price along with great quality of work. MD auto is a excellent place to have work performed on your vehicle and is back by a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. I know I will be bring my vehicle here for now on.

TL
Theresa L.
Dodge Intrepid
Exceptional Mechanic Shop!!
This was my first time going to this shop and it defiantly won’t be my last! I have never felt so respected, comfortable and as an equal speaking with and stepping into a mechanic shop. Thank you so much for your patience, easy going personalities and someone I can trust!!

KC
Kathy C.
Central Islip, NY
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said she has been going to this business for years and she would recommend them for service.

Anette M.
Brookhaven, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Anette said the service was speedy, done well, and the staff kept her informed.

Kathy S.
Nissan Rogue
05/13/2020
Great Service with friendly, Knowledgeable staff!
During Covid everything you need to do seems to be a giant chore!! Not at MD MMatt and John offer immediate and friendly service. I needed an inspection so John gave me an appt time 1 hour later for my 2018 Rogue. When I arrived my car was taken immediately for inspection. Upon completion a detailed report was sent to my phone with pics proving my cabin air filter needed replacing. The order was placed with a nearby auto supply and the filter was delivered and installed within 20 min. Owner Matt is also helping me with obtaining a replacement door for my daughters Subaru that was sideswiped. He took the time to research and find The most cost effective way to accomplish the repair. Door arriving later this week and I will review again when repair is completed.

GD
Glenn D.
Holtsville, NY
05/10/2020
Excellent customer service
Excellent communication and knowledge base, this place will get you back on the road with a smile

EC
Eric C.
Bellport, NY
05/07/2020
I would highly recommend this business to a friend. Great customer service and they really work with you to help you out when needed. Thanks so much!
-Eric

EM
Edward M.
Staten Island, NY
05/01/2020
Broke down on the highway and was recommended by aaa. Was completely worth it and the tow person Joe was great. The service was quick and effective.