Latest Review over 1 year ago

JEFF M.
10/15/2016
In for safety inspection, out with full vehicle registration renewal
Thank you for going the extra mile of offering and then renewing the registration on my vehicle. Saved me the time and effort. Great service as always!
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 10/17/2016

Thanks Jeff! Glad we could help out.
We appreciate your business.

TF
TRAVIS F.
10/13/2016
great work
Very friendly and informative about the issues on my vehicle. Also very honest, and a reasonable price. Thank you!
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 10/14/2016

Thanks for your business Travis!
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

JASON S.
Ford Escort
10/10/2016
Midtown is great!
I always get treated right at Midtown. Highly recommended!

SJ
STUART J.
Toyota Avalon
10/05/2016
They are fast, friendly and HONEST!
You will never be disappointed in Midtowns service!

RICHARD W.
10/02/2016
Richard & Paula Walker - 2007 ford Ranger oil change and repair work on the ventilation system
We have had oil changes done by Midtown before, but had never had mechanical work done before until now. We were extremely happy with the with the results The care and reception shown to us by Beth was really refreshing. We meant to just drop the truck off and walk home, which is just 2 blocks west of the business. Beth even offered us a ride home when it was storming. We accepted and established so many commonalities as we talked on the short trip. We will not forget the kindnesses and will return often now. Plus, the maintenance work was fairly priced and the mechanical repair was excellent. Thank you Chris and Beth.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 10/03/2016

Richard and Paula thank you for the kind words.  It was a pleasure to visit with you on the drive home. I am glad we had the opportunity to get better acquainted.  Chris and I appreciate your trust and your friendship.  Thanks for coming in.....we look forward to serving you again!

DOUGLAS M.
Duck Creek Village, UT
Ford Freestar
09/20/2016
All went well with my visit , rotated tires, a fresh pair on front brakes installed, topped off fluids, oil chancge, the whole 9 yards! But my brakes are quite screechy and I am waiting this out to see if the side effect dwindles. Other than that, great!
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 09/20/2016

Hi Douglas....sorry to hear the brakes are screechy.  When it's convenient please drop by and we'll check them.  Thanks!

KAITLYN S.
St. George, UT
09/01/2016
Super kind and helpful staff. I will definitely be coming back!
I had a great experience at Midtown Tire & Auto. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

DANNY S.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/29/2016
Always the best service
The staff at Midtown Tire & Auto always give the best customer service. I appreciate their great work and their integrity. I highly recommend this company to all of my family and friends.

LW
LANA W.
Kanarraville, UT
Mazda 3
08/27/2016
Fast and friendly
Great customer service with little wait time.

RN
RICARDO N.
08/20/2016
Awesome
They were awesome getting me in to rotate my tires. Great service.

JUSTINA D.
Oldsmobile Alero
08/18/2016
Awesome, Friendly Service
I Took my car in for inspection, they called me an let me know what needed to be done & they also work with me. Service is awesome, friendly staff wouldn't take my car anywhere else =)

LW
LANA W.
Kanarraville, UT
Honda Accord
08/07/2016
Great
Great service, friendly staff.

THOMAS M.
Kia Sorento
07/25/2016
Always willing to work with my schedule

BOB H.
07/24/2016
Flat fix at Midtown Tire and Auto
Chris has been taking care of me for 30 plus years. Always good service and advice.

TRENT S.
Pontiac G6
07/20/2016
Lost my trust
I took my car in to get a simple oil change and to get my tires rotated. When I drove off I could tell something felt wrong with my car and I took right back in and they said maybe one of my tires was not in balance? It ended up being some lose lug nuts! The receptionist when I first dropped it back off said maybe you could just keep driving it and it will work it self out in the next few days. It's pretty scary when you take your car in there to get something done right and they can't even tighten the lug nuts right! What happened to using a torque wrench to make sure all the lig nuts are tightened to the proper torque? Sounds like they are cutting some major corners to make it easier and faster on them but in the end they made me lose all my faith in their company.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 07/20/2016

Service you can trust is what we strive to achieve everyday.....unfortunatey we failed in your case.  Thank you for coming back when you noticed the problem and allowing us to correct it.  We always want to be truthful and when we error take responsibility.  We have credited your account  with a free oil change and rotation if you're willing to give us an opportunity to serve you again.  Hopefully we can regain your trust.

BOB H.
07/09/2016
Always take good care of me
In and out quickly, thank you Chris for all you do. A loyal customer for 30+ years.

JEFF M.
07/07/2016
Friendly, Efficient, Courteous Service
The staff at Midtown are friendly and professional. They offer to go the extra mile which really helped when we needed it. The work is done timely and the prices are fair.

JOHN A.
Honda Accord
06/13/2016
Clean service
I have never been in a cleaner shop. The technicians are competent and friendly. We have been coming here for years and we are always well taken care of.

JACKIE G.
Chico, CA
Volkswagen EuroVan
05/26/2016
Good price and good service
My wife and I discovered we needed new front tires for our motorhome so sought out a tire dealer at a major truck stop. We got a quote of $600 for the two tires which we thought were way overpriced. We did a web search and came up with Midtown Tire so called them for a quote. The quote we received was a lot less so drove the extra miles to Cedar City to have them installed. The staff there was friendly and courteous and the service fast. Soon we were on the road again.

VW
VANCE W.
05/20/2016
Friendly Staff
Felt comfortable & that they were concerned about me