Latest Review over 1 year ago

BA
BRENT A.
Ford Five Hundred
08/06/2015
The kindness and knowledge of the people who work there.
Always a good experience.

MIKE W.
Dodge Nitro
08/05/2015
Oil Change Experience
Great place to go. Very friendly, honest, and they listen to what you need.

Mr./Ms. D.
07/30/2015
Very friendly, on time and great woork
Great place to have work done.

SJ
STUART J.
Honda Passport
07/14/2015
best customer service EVER!!!
took my car in to be safety inspected and get an estimate on fixing the drivers side door. They gave me an estimate that was fair but more than I wanted to spend all at once on a "kid" car. When I went to pick up the car expecting to pay for the estimate and the safety inspection, I was pleasantly surprised to only be charged for the $15 safety inspection! Midtown ALWAYS goes above and beyond the call of duty. That's why I'm such a loyal customer!

SJ
STUART J.
Honda Accord
07/11/2015
honest, quick, friendly
Midtown is always willing to make time for my car. The employees are friendly and courteous. This is an honest garage which is a rarity these days. They always consult with me before repairs are made. Their work is dependable and quick. The waiting area is comfortable and clean.

CR
CLIFFORD R.
07/09/2015
Friendly and efficient.
I love doing business here.

BA
BRANDON A.
Mazda 3
07/06/2015
As always, fast, great, and professional service.
Thanks!

06/12/2015
Midtown always hits the best in customer service, service knowledge and friendliness, from Ken up front to all in the shop! Thanks
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 06/12/2015

Thanks Dave!  We appreciate your kind words and trust.  We look forward to seeing you at your next service.
Thanks again and safe driving!

DAYNE G.
Fallbrook, CA
Dodge Durango
06/04/2015
great service, quick response
Kendall is always pleasant, and thorough.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 06/04/2015

Thanks Dayne!  We appreciate your business and kind words.

KERRY M.
04/20/2015
Repair of 2000 Honda CRV
I have confidence in the multiple repair of my 2000 Honda CRV, including replacement of water pump, timing belt, Air Conditioning filter and valve cover gasket. And the cost was less than quoted by other local shops.

JASON C.

JEFF B.
GMC Yukon XL
03/26/2015
Amazing service
Your staff is great and works really well with our crazy schedule.

CORDALE M.
02/23/2015
Above and beyond
Thanks so much for helping me out last week. Car broke down (alternator), they picked me up, and then drove me back to where I needed to be. Thanks for going above and beyond to help me get my vehicle fixed and going.

DOUG M.
02/17/2015
Customer accommodation & service
They are very Customer Service oriented. Their work is most efficient and thorough and they do everything possible to meet the needs of the customer. Very friendly!

02/17/2015
As usual, excellent, fast and friendly service
This is a great shop to take your vehicles to.

LYNN S.
02/15/2015
It's always nice to get good service.
Service was fast and friendly on the oil change.

LW
LANA W.
Kanarraville, UT
01/25/2015
Friendly and great mechanic
Thank you! Great mechanic!

JOY S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/21/2015
Quick and Efficient
Midtown always tells me like it is and never tries to get extra money out of me. I completely trust them.

KATHRYN M.
Boise, ID
Hyundai Accent
12/12/2014
Good experience
Fast service, friendly staff.

11/13/2014
Mid Town Auto Continues to shine
I always recommend Midtown Auto whenever I can. The service and knowledge base is the best in town!