Latest Review over 2 years ago

KD
KEVIN and SARAH D.
Jeep Patriot
02/21/2016
We have used Midtown Tire for many of our car repairs and they always do a fantastic job. They are honest and kind people. Would highly recommend then

SJ
STUART J.
Toyota Avalon
02/20/2016
Quick, accurate, honest
We take all of our cars here because we know we'll be taken care of quickly. They are honest and trustworthy about every repair. We've used Midtown for years and will continue for years to come!!

JAY D.

LISA G.
Suzuki SX4
02/07/2016
Fantastic service!
The people at Midtown Tire & Auto are fantastic. They are helpful and smart. I had been going elsewhere when Midtown was suggested to me by a family member. From now on, this is the only place I will go.

KL
Quick, honest, friendly service

CODY S.
Saturn Aura
02/02/2016
They were fast and got the job done.

KRISTEN B.
Ford Edge
01/31/2016
Amazing!
I always receive the best service and prices at Midtown Tire & Auto

JEFF M.
01/25/2016
Always on time, quality service, friendly customer service.
I appreciated their quick, quality service and attention to my time. I was given a ride to my next appointment and the car was finished when they estimated it would be. I don't know much about cars and they never take advantage of that. The work is always done right.

SCOTT M.
Washington, UT
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/21/2016
Quick response and van runs Great!
Same day service! Thank you

JJ
JIM J.
01/21/2016
Shift cable replaced on 2004 F150 Ford pickup.
As usual, the service was very good. I have developed a personal relationship with several of the mechanics at Midtown... and really their ability to assess the problem... let me know of options for repair and then do a great job with workmanship. I consider Midtown the shop of my choice while living in Cedar City. I have recommended them to many of my friends and associates.

Mr./Ms. L.
Nissan Frontier
01/15/2016
Convenience,great service
very help to the missionarys

DJ
DONNA J.
01/15/2016
Excellent Service!
Your team ROCK! This is the tire I told you about. Fast friendly service.

VT
VICKI T.
Ford Expedition
01/06/2016
Bad experience
We took our vehicle back 3 times to get the problem fixed. After having the same problem for the 4th time, and paying over $1200, we took our car someplace else. They said that there was a spark plug/socket that was not seated correctly which caused the problem. They showed us the evidence. We asked about taking it back to Midtown and they said, "I would. They didn't fix it and now you paid $200 to have us go in and take care of that. My husband went in, and they would not budge. The unfortunate thing, is I came there on a recommendation from a friend. The friend nor I will return, so you made $1200 off of me, but my lack of recommendation in the future, and subsequent word of mouth that I wouldn't go there, is going to cost you way more than the $200 credit you could have given us for the spark plug and coil that was not placed correctly. Just saying.

EH
ERIN H.
Henderson, NV
01/05/2016
Awesome service
The most friendly and helpful auto mechanics in town!

RAY C.
12/24/2015
I like to keep my vehicles maintained, and at Midtown I feel secure knowing just that
The service at Midtown is always as though i am number 1. They are friendly and I always feel that their prices are fair. I don't like bouncing around mechanics, I like to know that my mechanic knows my car as well as I do. So when I feel comfortable, I stay.