Midwest Engine Service, Inc

Chicago, IL
Mitsubishi Endeavor
07/26/2021
The BEST!!
Been going to Midwest for almost two decades, wouldn't recommend anywhere else in Madison.

KH
KERI H.
Buick LaCrosse
06/30/2021
Mom's car
I can't say enough how appreciative I am for Wayne and Midwest Engine. I can always depend on them to be honest and informative in all car issues. Wayne and his crew made sure my Mother's car was repaired in what I think is record time. I can always count on them to be there for any and all of my family's and my car repair needs. Thank you Nick at Hammer's for rebuilding the motor and getting my 85 year old Mom back up and running in her car.

BILL S.
Poynette, WI
06/30/2021
Awesome Service & Staff!
Once again, nothing but professional and prompt service from the guys at Midwest Engine! So accommodating and kept us informed on the status of the job. They’re the best around!!

Chris W.
Toyota Prius v
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Chris said had an oil change and they were fine

CA

LAURA F.
Verona, WI
06/08/2021
Wayne is the BOMB!!
Wayne took great care of my car. He and Quinn and all of the staff always take superb care of me. The customer service is spectacular and they provide honest and informed suggestions on how to make sure my car runs at its best. Finding a mechanic you can trust wholeheartedly is a rare find, I am happy I found Midwest Engine!!

Mike L.
Pontiac GTO
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Mike said staff members are great at trouble shooting. They are the best.

John K.
06/01/2021 Category: Service
John said been dealing with them for a very long time, and always been satisfied with their customer service. The staff members there are great, and they do excellent work.

De Forest, WI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/29/2021
Service Relationship
We brought a "new to us" vehicle into the family. We have trusted Midwest Engine service for our vehicle maintenance needs for several years. The Midwest crew gave the vehicle a thorough inspection and recommended service based upon the vehicle age, mileage, and condition. All work was completed on time and within the estimated amount. Thanks Midwest!

JOSEPH R.
Dodge Avenger
05/21/2021
Midwest Engine is the place to go for your vehicle care needs. They always take great care of my car. Once you get your vehicle serviced by Midwest, you won't want to go anywhere else..
- Joe

MQ
MELANI Q.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/17/2021
Very professional and very friendly!
I took my car in to get an oil change about 9:30am on a Monday. They weren't for sure if it would get done that day, but I took my chances. I received a call about 3:00pm letting me know it was ready for pick up. They even offered me a loaner car while they serviced mine. I would recommend them to anybody!
WH
Wayne H. from Midwest Engine Service, Inc responded on 05/19/2021

Melani,

Thank you for letting us do the oil change on your Nissan. We are here for all of your auto service and repair needs. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
Wayne Hammer

MJ
Mitch J.
Sun Prairie, WI
Dodge Coronet
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Mitch said he instructed the business not to put frost plugs in. They did anyway and charged him..

MILTON S.
De Forest, WI
Ford Edge
04/10/2021
Outstanding service
The team at Midwest Engine Service never disappoints. They continually provide an exceptional level of service from a simple oil change (where they always provide helpful insights on potential upcoming service needs or even just catching the miscellaneous bulb burned out we are not even aware of but could save us a mishap or traffic stop). Or all the way up to an engine change they are trained, equipped and prepared to address my service needs. THANK YOU!

AH
Alex H.
smart fortwo
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Alex said the service was done quickly and at a good rate. The rental had a good price with mileage at 25 cents per mile.

CL
Calvin L.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Calvin said they were really quick, did everything super well and he is extremely happy with how his vehicle turned out. He wants to thank them for being awesome.