John L.
Acura TL
12/07/2018
Flat Tire? I don’t think so.
Great minds thinking together: La called me about an evening flat tire/spare tire install. No way, say I. I called Colin, he called tow dude, who just happened to be 20 minutes away, and guess what?, a fatigued, left front coil spring had eaten the tire. Wayne welcomed the dude and La at his Midwest lot around 630 pm. I happened to be at the main Post Office, two minutes away. Next day, two: springs, tires and struts, all in, all done by 4 pm. Ain’t America wonderful? John Lampe

MA
MIKE A.
Ford Expedition
12/03/2018
2000 Ford Expedition
Great service however, I believe that when you were in my steering column my rear wiper doers not work now when turned on
Thanks
Mike Adkins

KR
KEVIN R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
2007 Mercedes Benz C230
Very friendly and accommodating. Great place to have a vehicle serviced.

Excellent experience
Staff is professional and curtious!! Thanks midwest.

ET
Eli T.
Chevrolet Traverse
Very Helpful
Amazing Customer Service. Very attention to tedails and I don’t feel loke they are taking advantage of the customer. Highly recommended. Very helpful. Thank you Midwest Engine.

11/21/2018
Great communication and care
These guys are trustworthy and considerate.

RD
RYAN D.
Lincoln MKZ
11/19/2018
What service should be.
The guys at Midwest are exactly what I look for when I need my car worked on. I called Wednesday, they had lots of open appointments. I dropped my car off Friday morning and they had all the paperwork ready to go when I walked in. Dropped my keys on the counter, signed the paperwork, and jumped in my courtesy loaner car to go on with my day. A few hours later, my oil change and alignment is done, get a call, and head on in. Paperwork is ready to go again, pay, and my car is parked out front, ready to go.

Working on cars is simple, I'd like you to respect me as a customer, and be knowledgeable about my vehicle. These guys check all the boxes and couldn't make it easier. No frills, just a damn good shop.

Julie G.
Saturn L200
11/15/2018
Fast, friendly service
I've been going to Midwest Engine for 20 years. I like how friendly they are and how fast their service is. Their waiting area is clean with many ammenities. I also like that I can get a ride or loaner vehicle from them if needed.

Oregon, WI
11/14/2018
Great customer service!
I've been very satisfied with my experiences at Midwest Engine. They explain everything clearly, provide options if possible and are priced very fairly.

BOB M.
Middleton, WI
Acura MDX
11/14/2018
Great people& great service
We have trusted our vehicles to Midwest for many years and have been completely pleased.

EB
EMILY B.
11/13/2018
Amazing Service!
We have been going to Midwest Engines for over 10 years! They have always provided great work, but more importantly to me, amazing service! They are local, neighborly, honest people- great to work with.

CA
CURTIS A.
Stoughton, WI
11/13/2018
good service
fast service, knowledgeable personal. Fair pricing. personable people.

James P.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
James said he saw their commercial and they are exactly what their commercial says they are

GC
Greg C.
Sun Prairie, WI
Oldsmobile Intrigue
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Greg said they do pretty good and he does not have much to complain about. He said they get it done in a timely manner.

Danielle B.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Danielle said they are quick and, responsive.

AW
Andrew W.
GMC Yukon
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the updates and conversations were great. They were swift and provided good answers. He just moved to the area and was happy with them. So, he'll be going back.

SK
STEVE K.
GMC Envoy XUV
10/27/2018
Midwest gets the job done!
Midwest always tries to repair with the minimum of new part purchases, and they always get the new parts that are needed.

JZ
JOEL Z.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Honda Ridgeline
10/25/2018
Highly recommend very honest and made sure I was informed about my vehicle as it was being worked on.

BG
Bill G.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/24/2018
Great service with a smile
We have had our cars serviced at Midwest, for years. They are very accommodating and have taken good care of our cars. They always called us, before they did any repairs. The staff is personable, friendly and helpful, especially Collin. We would highly recommend Midwest.

KL
Keena L.
Jeep Cherokee
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Keena said this business had good service over all.