Waltham, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Mirak Hyundai Service
COVID-19 Procedures were not followed even though I was assured they would be. The waiting area leaves something to be desires. Uncomfortable and dirty. This was my first service on the vehicle so it was free, but I have no idea what was done because I was not given any paperwork. It only took 20 minutes so they didn’t do much! Very disappointed.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/21/2020

Catherine, I would very much like to speak with you regarding your last service visit. When is the best time to reach you. Thank you in advance.

Janet W.
04/21/2020
Car Purchase
My husband and I bought a car that we picked up yesterday! Our salesperson, Mike Howard was exceptional!! He was very easy to deal with, and cared about our needs. There was no pressure, and he was very knowledgeable. We had a great experience, and we would highly recommend him and Mirak !! We bought a previous car there also and we’re very happy with the service that they provided.

Waltham, MA
04/20/2020 Category: Service
ok
ok
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

AA
Alan A.
Boston, MA
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Courteous and friendly.
Nice to have people who act as if they appreciate your business.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

Alan, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

Julia G.
Newton, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Used my 'stay at home' time to restore my car to perfect working order
Since I'm not commuting to work because of Covid-19, I decided to have some long over-due maintenance done on my Elantra. Within a day of my initial call, I had an appointment to get the service done. The staff at Mirak kept me apprised of the work being done on my car as well as the cost of repairs. The car was ready when they promised and they processed my payment and returned the car to me with zero contact (per Covid-19 recommendations.)

Although I didn't "see" a single Mirak staff member during my transactions, the experience was prompt, professional and courteous. Thank you!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

Julia, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to actually seeing you next time!

Somerville, MA
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/10/2020

YS
Yvonne S.
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change. Service was very fact. Nick went above and beyond.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/08/2020

Yvonne, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your buisness & look foreward to seeing you again!

RE
Richard E.
Everett, MA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Excellent and fast service. Great bunch of guys
Friendly staff, excellent service.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/08/2020

Richard, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Medford, MA
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Also great service at this dealership. Friendly staff!!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

Sarah B.
Boston, MA
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service during COVID-19
Great work as usual by the Hyundai service team in Arlington but most certainly during this tense time of COVID-19.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Sarah, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Jeannette M.
Everett, MA
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Jared the manager really listened to my concerns
Wonderful service, my car sounds great! Received it back shiny and clean! Thank you!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Jeannette, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

Arthur B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/01/2020 Category: Service
My Kona is my second Hyundai from Mirak and the service is good.
I had my prior Elantra Touring serviced at Mirak and now have been going there for service on my new 2019 Kona for a year. The service has been great. I've been dropped off at home when I've requested and left the car for service and I am kept updated about the service in progress.
It works for me. I've had no issues.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

Arthur, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your business & look forward to seeing you again!

Alexander M.
Marlborough, MA
04/01/2020
Just another unscrupulous dealer
So much for their "100% credit approval", not only do the have the audacity of saying no without even running my credit but then they have the indecency of trying to up-sell me another car. Just another unscrupulous dealership trying to make a quick buck on an unsuspecting client. So I suggest you avoid this place unless you want to be treated like a fool and have your time completely wasted.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Alexander, I am sorry for your dissatisfaction. I will have one of the sales managers reach out to you.

SJ
Sherry J.
Watertown, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Keeping customers Healthy
Like most, I was putting off having an oil change/tune up for fear it was a risk. I contacted Laurie at Mirak, she scheduled me for the same day. It was a pleasant surprise to learn, Mirak is intentionally scheduling customers so they do not overlap. Upon my arrival, my vehicle was taken immediately. The porter added a stirring wheel cover, seat cover, and floor covers. He was wearing PPE gear which was reasurring. Upon completion, I watched a second employee sterilize the inside of my vehicle, which included, the intervior, doors, steering wheel, console and the door handles. The car had a new stirring wheel cover, and a complimentary bottle of hand sanitizer. They could have completed a tune up and sent me on my way. Instead, Mirak made a gallant effort to adhear to coronoavirus safety protocalls and show me how important I am as a customer.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Sherry, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

Cynthia H.
Woburn, MA
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Very Professional
We have always had a pleasant experience at Mirak with both of our vehicles.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Cynthia, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!