Kathleen M.
Rockport, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Happy with my 75K mile service.
Heather was great. She was very pleasant and helpful. Made sure my service was completed at the time I requested.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Kathleen, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

Beverly Hills, CA
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Heather and John are great
Heather and John really make this place. They are friendly and reliable.

Shun B.
Chelsea, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/01/2021 Category: Service

03/16/2021 Category: Service
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Shun, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appologize for the issue you had & will make it up to you. I will contact you this afternoon.

SR
Shadae R.
Boston, MA
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Fast quality service
Scheduling and Checking in was fast as easy, the people were kind and my car is definitely grateful for the experience
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Shadae, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

LG
Lynn G.
Waltham, MA
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Customer service is top notch
Excellent customer service. Very respectful of my time, my car.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Lynn, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

Brookline, MA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Easy for me
I have always had good service when needed. And, the cars have been wonderful and held up well for many years. They work for me as it has made life easy for me to own a car.

SQ
Sergio Q.
Everett, MA
03/04/2021
Heather from the Hyundai service Department was very helpful and very proffesional. She has help me from the beggining until the end. I am very happy with her sevice. I will recomend her to all my family and friends. Thank you Heather once again !!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/09/2021

Sergio, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

BP
Barbara P.
Arlington, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service in sales department.
David the salesperson gives excellent service. He is very knowledgeable & helpful during and after purchase of my Tuscon
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/09/2021

Barbara, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

LF
Lawrence F.
Stoneham, MA
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Software Upgrade Servicing
The upgrade went very quickly, much faster than I anticipated. Service people were very responsive.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/09/2021

Lawrence, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

PH
Paula H.
Malden, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2021 Category: Service
Go somewhere else for service
Why make an appointment and still wait for your car to be serviced
My car sat where I parked it inside the service area the car didn’t move for 40 min. When I returned from my walk, I thought my car was ready, it wasn’t!
Still had to wait for them to complete an oil change and rotate tires, another 40 min
This was not the first time this has happened, last time I waited 2 hrs for a simple oil change
Something has to change, customers are not their first priority.
The service person was apologetic, that point I just wanted to pay and leave!
Give 1 star for service and that’s a gift
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/28/2021

Paula, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. I would very much like to discuss your last service visit. What is the best way to reach you?

JV
Jeroen V.
Arlington, MA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Staff and workmanship
Listened to my comments about issues with our car. All items were addressed. Car feels like new. Great communication about status of service.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/09/2021

Jeroen, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

Somerville, MA
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Very good experience with the service department
I had a very good experience with the service department. The folks working in service are very nice.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

Joan H.
Everett, MA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Employees are courteous and friendly.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

Joan, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

MK
Mark K.
Newton, MA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful Service today at Mirak.
I brought my Hyundai Ioniq Plug In for it's first oil change. We were noticing a buzzing sound in the car where the drivers visor sits. Larry, who did the service intake communicated to the mechanic who worked on my car where the noise was coming from. The mechanic did a road test, figured out what was needed and proceeded to repair. He then road tested it again and was not satisfied with his first attempt at repair. He set out to do it again and used a special noise and squeak repair kit to silence the sound. It was repaired perfectly. It's so nice when the job gets done right and that's the kind of attention given to me each time I have brought my car it to Mirak. Very impressive!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Mark, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review & your kind words. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

Waltham, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Great place. Friendly
I was happy with my recent visit. The work was done promptly and Heather was great!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/28/2021