2014 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5rating 4.4782583
Overall Rating 2.06522/5Overall Rating 2.06522/5rating 2.06522rating 2.06522rating 2.06522

EA
Eli A.
Waltham, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Closest to home and pretty good.
ok
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Eli, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

Burlington, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Crappy service
Mirak Hyundai has fallen from grace in their service area. I remember when surveys mattered. The courtesy and professionalism are lacking. Hopefully new manager,John, will get it back in shape.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Gail, I am sorry for the experience you had. What is the best way for me to reach you? Thank you in advance.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Convenient
My service appointment was fast and convenient and reasonably priced.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

2010 Hyundai Accent
nice people, good service
I brought my car in for the 90,000 mile maintenance. Right away Cliff was there to check me in, talk through what was going to be done on my car and he answered any questions I had. Later he called to inform me that my car needed more work done and discussed some of my options with me. I felt he had my interest (and wallet) in mind when making his recommendations and I ended up following his advice. Cliff was always very friendly and helpful and made the whole situation easier.
When I went to pick up my car there was a little confusion trying to find it/the keys but all of the employees were friendly and apologetic for the wait, which wasn't long at all. Overall I would recommend Mirak Hyundai for any of your car servicing needs.

Cambridge, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly Staff
The staff was very nice. I wish the service itself was quicker, and I was told up front that the wait time for a simple oil change was 2.5 hours.

2.5 hour oil change
The service itself was fine and after the staff knew I had been waiting 2.5 hours for an oil change they turned on the charm and took care of me. I would hope that customers who indicate they are waiting for their service would take priority. I would expect a simple oil change to take anywhere from 1-1.5 hours, but 2.5 hours was way too long of a wait with no communication from the staff of how long it would take (if they had told me up front or updated me at all, I would've taken the shuttle). It was just frustrating.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Uriana, Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very sorry for the delay. We will reach out to you this morning.

AW
Ahkeen W.
Syracuse, NY
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service
Great customer service from Nick. He was extremely helpful in the process and supportive. Knowledgeable in all aspects of the process.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/20/2019

Ankeen, Thank you very much for your 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

GK
George K.
Cambridge, MA
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff was friendly. I didn't have to wait long. Efficient service!
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

George, Thank you very much for your 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you again!

Amy S.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Mirak offers knowledgeable and efficient service for your Hyundai, and the location is very convenient.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Amy, Thank you very much for your 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Joan A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Mural Hyundai Service
Excellent service appointment.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Joan, Thank you very much for your 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

GR
Gerald R.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient,and fast service.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Gerald, Thank you very much for your 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

CG
Christine G.
Rio Verde, AZ
just ok
Plenty of parking in the city
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Christine, Thank you very much for your feedback. I would like to discuss your visit with us. What is the best way to reach you?

James B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Jim
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Jim, Thank you very much for your 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

AZ
Amy Z.
Woburn, MA
07/16/2019 Category: Service
They are always there to help and I always leave happy
They are great at Mirak. I never have a complaint when I go there. Service is good and they get back to you very quickly.

SP
Steven P.
I always great service from Mirak Hyundai
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Steven, Thank you very much for your 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

LC
Larry C.
Belmont, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
An "appointment" should mean something
The folks I dealt with seemed to be decent and respectful people. The service left a lot to be desired.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Larry, I would very much like to discuss your last service visit. What is the best way to reach you?

Newton, MA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Friendly and helpful
I came in for a maintenance check on a busy Saturday morning and they took care of me much quicker than expected.

AW
Amandalee W.
Revere, MA
Friendly staff
Everyone was very nice and accommodating from when I called to schedule my car service, to when I arrived and left.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Amandalee, Thank you very much for your 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Steven B.
Belmont, MA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
feedback
excellent and friendly service

07/15/2019 Category: Service
BACK WORDS WITH ACTION
COST AND TIME EXACTLY MATCHED ESTIMATE.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

EK
Edward K.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Very clean. Promptly waited on for service. Very good communication.
Worked with Nick, who was very helpful.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again!