2016 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5rating 4.4782583
Overall Rating 2.06522/5Overall Rating 2.06522/5rating 2.06522rating 2.06522rating 2.06522

Nice people

David B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Service makes everything
Fast and friendly service

VV
Vincent V.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Communication and quality of work
5/27/2019
Even though I just wrote a review on how well the communications were during my visit I must also tell you about my scheduled appointment to have my front brakes replaced. Again the communications during the whole repair was excellent. What is outstanding is the quality of the work done for a front brake job. They don't take any shortcuts like cutting the front rotors but instead replace with new. This makes the front brake job last much longer and brings it back to the original manufacturers specifications. I speak with experience being a mechanic my whole life, but now just too old to take on that work.

Vinny

HT
Harry T.
Hanscom Afb, MA
Great Customer Service
I went in for an appointment, my car was brought right in. The recall work was performed faster than the estimated time. Professional customer service reps that treat customers right.

Watertown, MA
05/27/2019 Category: Service
very disappointment on this visit. not sure I would recommend this business to a friend
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876.

PD
Paul D.
Melrose, MA
05/24/2019 Category: Service
The service staff is very thorough, without laying sales pitches at you.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

RI
Ramkumar I.
Cambridge, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Professional, courteous and timely!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

SO
Stacey O.
Winchester, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
CLIFF
CLIFF GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO ENSURE THAT MY CAR IS TAKEN CARE OF. HE IS KIND, AND COURTEOUS AND
ALWAYS MAKES PEOPLE SMILE. HE IS AN ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY.

Chris B.
Brookline, MA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Friendly, attentive service
I've had excellent service at Mirak. The service center is well organized and staff are friendly.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
It was really good
I really liked it and they did the service if very well.

MA
Michael A.
Lexington, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
My experiance at Mirak Hyundai
I saw Nick Kapanidi twice in the last couple of weeks and the service was excellent.It was a pleasure doing business with him. I had an oil change and a tire rotation plus the multi point inspection.He alerted me that i needed front brakes asap. Which I had done.

KO
Kathleen O.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
??
Provided a review to Mirak.

05/21/2019 Category: Service

Erica K.
Brookline, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Dan and Laurie went above and beyond to make it right
After a few small hiccups, and a lot of frustratingly incorrect auto-emails, we got our car back with several small jobs incomplete. Dan and Laurie went above and beyond to minimize inconvenience and deliver on all the work promised. We were incredibly impressed by their effort and wonderful customer service. As long as they are on the team we will continue to make the 1hr drive to service our car at Mirak.

VV
Vincent V.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Scheduling an appointment is easy and your vehicle is always ready on time.
The most important thing that Mirak does is communicate during the whole repair process. From the time you schedule the appointment to the time you pick up your vehicle there is constant communications with the service department. You can't beat that.

Arlington, MA
Simple inspection
Asked for an simple inspection and they did it.

Milwaukee, WI
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Very nice people
Communication was excellent, Cliff was really helpful letting us know what was happening and how long it would take.

Woburn, MA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Decent Place for Service
It’s not my first choice, but I do trust them with my car. This is a no frills service. You don’t want to wait there. They aren’t going to give your car a complimentary wash. Their prices are going to be high. But you’ll walk out of there with confidence that you’re good to go.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Melrose, MA
Prompted service.
Everyone was friendly and answered all my questions.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019