AA
Alan A.
Boston, MA
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Professional and courteous
My service advisor was pleasant and courteous. Always nice wgen people show they appreciate your business
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/01/2020

Alan, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Watertown, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Great service for a troublesome problem
Thanks to Mike Ferrara for helping me out when my "classic" Hyundai Elantra Touring wagon's heater fan malfunctioned. Glad to have my car's heat back! Appreciate the professionalism and good communication.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Joan H.
Everett, MA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2020 Category: Service
They solved my SUV heater problem
The service manager was very helpful in solving my SUV problem
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Joan, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Pineville, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Maintance
Great service and ontime
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Sandra, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

VV
Vincent V.
Somerville, MA
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Great people in service department!
They fixed a chronic oil leak on my 2012 Sonata. I've read on the internet that others have had this same type of oil leak and after numerous repairs the problem still existed. Mirak put dye into my crankcase and with special glasses viewed where the leak was coming from and made the repair. I've been going to Mirak for over eight years and they definitely deserve a five star rating. The people working there are all easy to get along with and always go above and beyond to solve any problem.

Vinny V
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Vinny, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

JJ
James J.
Lexington, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service but a problem developed
As I drove away the car felt ready to go, except it quickly became apparent that one of the tires was flat. It was not clear how that had happened, but in short order a new tire was installed.

AL
Anthony L.
Woburn, MA
01/27/2020 Category: Service
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Anthony, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

PM
Patricia M.
Medford, MA
01/25/2020
friendly, fast, and professional
always greeted with a smile and a warm welcome, service was quick and i could drive away feeling that all is good.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

Patricia, Thank you very much for the 5 Star revciew. We look forward to seeing you again!

Joni C.
Somerville, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Service very friendly and helpful
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

Joni, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Jamaica Plain, MA
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic!
Great communication, helpful people, great service! 100%reccomended
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

LD
Lakeitha D.
Charlestown, MA
01/23/2020 Category: Service
In and out
I expressed some concerns I had and I received a call pretty quickly. I was told to bring my car back in so they could resolve the issue, and they did just that!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Lakeitha, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

BL
Brendan L.
Brewster, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Experience
This review is for the service department at Mirak Hyundai. My boyfriend and I brought our car here for a check engine light. We had gone to Firestone to get it diagnosed, but their quote was out of our price range. After calling a few service shops that refused to give us a quote without seeing the car, Mike offered us an estimate for what we believed to be the problem. He was upfront, professional, and so kind. He explained that they would have to diagnose the car themselves, but offered us an estimate if the problem was what Firestone said it was. This shop received our business because Mike was so awesome! When we went to pick the car up after this initial problem, they discovered another issue and had to keep the car longer. We were very concerned about the cost to fix this other issue, but Mike worked out something for us and we are so grateful. We will certainly return to this shop anytime we need service for our vehicle because of our experience. Mike is a rockstar and Mirak Hyuanai is lucky to have him!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

Brendan, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

EG
Edward G.
Boston, MA
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/22/2020 Category: Service
None
None
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Edward, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Belmont, MA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Highly professional and expert service.
I brought my 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe in for an oil leak problem. Another shop had misdiagnosed the issue and quoted me $1700 to repair. I brought the vehicle to Mirak for a second opinion. After a complete diagnostic check they were able to find the root issue which resulted in a far less costly repair. I am planning to return to Mirak for any future service needs for our vehicle.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

David, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your kind words & look forward to seeing you again!

Cambridge, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Nice service
Nick is courteous and patient and explains things clearly. Pleasure to have my car serviced at Mirak Hyundai
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020