2022 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5rating 4.4782583
Overall Rating 2.06522/5Overall Rating 2.06522/5rating 2.06522rating 2.06522rating 2.06522
Latest Review 20 minutes ago

JN
Jon N.
Bedford, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/09/2019 Category: Service
The service technician / customer service person was like a neighbor. He was informational and friendly and oriented to having me experience superior service.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Lexington, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good communication
Had routine service done and staff was excellent in communicating needs/options with me. Would recommend.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

VK
Vikramjit K.
Somerville, MA
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Worst customer service poor communication
With appt. sitting there 3 hours not even diagnose done ,ask for shuttle they refuse first after argue ready to offer,whole day wait no one call about the status of the car next day i go there still not diagnose refuse to give me my car back saying we don’t have menough mechanic to perform the job so rude to me not recommended
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876.

AR
Austin R.
Brighton, MA
Terrible experience
$130 to check the problem with my vehicle and then significantly more expesnive to fix my rotors/break pads than local shops. Thought leasing through Hyundai would mean their service would be to benefit myself and their customers but they just drain as much money as possible from us.

SG

Pamela T.
Lexington, MA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Saturday Hours and Good Communication
I spoke to Jeff before my appointment and he was able to clarify exactly what service my car needed. I was able to wait for it and it was done before expected. The cost was competitive and the recall was handled without fuss. I like to go to the dealer and will continue to go to MIrak for their excellent service.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
see above. Note: I would be curious to know if the service would be on time if I didn't have a tire to fix or replace. I tend to doubt it.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Concord, MA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Return calls, accurate explanations, courteous friendly, professional

Martha L.
Lincoln, MA
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Hands on practical friendly help!!!
Terrific service and personable too. When you return at the end of he day and ask the detailed questions you’ve been worrying about, these guys have it nailed. They don’t overlook anything. Reasonably priced.

05/05/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Had a number of items performed on my 2017 Hyundai Sonata including warranty software update. They didn't play any games and just provided what I needed and it went smooth and easy.

Burlington, MA
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Difficult to access.
Parking is very tight or non-existent. Access is difficult with trucks and other vehicles blocking the area. This is a Chevrolet/Hyundai service garage, which complicates access and egress.

LP
Lucia P.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great staff
Cliff was great. Very friendly and knowledgeable, and super patient when I asked a lot of questions. I also appreciate that he helped secure a loaner car from the Chevy dealership when the Hyundai loaner cars were all out. I put “highly likely” when asked if I’d service my car there again. I didn’t select “definitely” because of the distance from my house to the dealership - it’s just a little too far for simple oil changes and stuff like that. I will come back if I need major service done on my car, again, though.

BK
Barbara K.
Wait time wasn’t long
The service was excellent. Wait was acceptable

NP

Erica K.
Brookline, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
05/01/2019 Category: Service
One week and have to go back
Inspection sticker not printed
Many items like Key Fob not completed
Took 4 extra days and rental car was at our cost but still need to bring back.
Hard to reach manager, but now Dan has offered to take care of all outstanding items.

Kenneth S.
Belmont, MA
They make it easy
I had no problem scheduling an appointment for service within a few days at a convenient time. On arrival I was greeted in a prompt and friendly manner. Full explanations were given of the recommended service and charges. Although the work took a little longer than expected, I was updated several times while waiting.

Ross S.
Great service. Thank you

Cambridge, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Tire repaired quickly

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Service at Mirak
Mirak makes an effort to provide excellent service.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Thank You for your feedback!

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Thoughtful, timely and good service
I had to come early in the morning for service and wait while some extensive work was being done. One of the staff brought in donut holes from Dunkin' and a technician showed me how to use the coffee machine, which was different from the usual kind. These guys are friendly and sincere, and they finished the work when they said that they would. Thank you!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019