STEVE W.
Hubertus, WI
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/16/2019
quick service
My car was running rough so I brought it in for diagnoses. Within 45 minutes they checked it out and replaced a faulty ignition coil and I was back on the road. Outstanding service on a late Friday afternoon. The part was under warranty so the bill was under $50. Must be a record! Thanks for all your help keeping my 225 k mile car running right.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 07/09/2019

Always glad to help!  Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Appreciate it!

CG
Chris G.
Theresa, WI
Cadillac Fleetwood
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that whenever he needs something he goes there and they fix it.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 06/11/2019

That's what we do!  Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!  We appreciate it.

BOB S.
Sussex, WI
05/30/2019
Brakes
We have used MiTech many times for our vehicles. Drop off the keys, tell them what we want. A short time later they call with the estimate. If they have discovered something they let us know and have an estimate for the additional work. Give us a time that the vehicle will be done. We go in the vehicle is ready and the work is completed.
We have never had any issues with MiTech Automotive and have recommended to friends.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you Bob.  Small businesses like ours survive off of kind referals from great customers like to you!

DO
Dan O.
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Dan said that the service was very good.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you Dan!  Appreciate all those stars!

GW
GREG W.
05/22/2019
Job always well done
They are always friendly and get the job done right the first time. They are always my first choice to get my car fix
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

Hi Greg!  Thank you for leaving us a review.  We appreciate your business so much.  Happy spring!

Mike B.
Wisconsin
Toyota FJ Cruiser
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business was phenomenal. He also said they provided good service, they were very accommodating even though they had a full schedule.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

It was great to meet you.  I am happy we were able to help you out in your time of need.  Thank you for the review!

GM
GARY M.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Honda Fit
05/15/2019
GOOD SHOP
They had the car ready when they said it would be done and the cost estimate was accurate.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for the review Gary.  We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feed back.  Have a great day!

DOUG M.
05/15/2019
Great people who do great work.
Good work
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks Doug!  It's always good to see you!

RL
RAMON L.
Milwaukee, WI
Subaru Outback (Natl)
05/10/2019
Good customer service
Good customer service
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you Ramon!  Have a great day!

JEFF W.
Hubertus, WI
Oldsmobile Cutlass
05/08/2019
Job done right...
I've been a customer for years. They've always fixed everything correctly the first time. They never tries to upsell you on stuff you don't need has a reasonable hourly rate and is always friendly. What more could you want
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Hi Jeff!  Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We love to hear from our satisfied customers.  Have a great spring!

MK
MICHAEL K.
Germantown, WI
Oldsmobile Alero
05/02/2019
Great independent shop
Very pleased w/ the whole operation.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 05/08/2019

Hi Michael - thanks for leaving us a review.  If there is anything we can do to turn that four starts into five, we would love to hear it. We want all of our customers to be as happy as possible.  Thanks again!

SR
Sharon R.
Hartland, WI
05/01/2019
Mitech auto is exceptional!
My 2002 Ford Taurus is very well cared for at Mitech. Michel and Todd explain repairs to me and I have learned much from them. I appreciate that I can trust them. I’m so glad I found them and have been going there for several years.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 05/02/2019

Hi Sharon - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  We know how busy life can get and we are glad we are able to answer all of your questions when they come up.  Have a great spring and stay dry out there!

PG
PAUL G.
Lannon, WI
Chrysler Crossfire
05/01/2019
Repair On 2004 Crossfire
I have had MiTech work on a number of different vehicles. Each and every time they have performed up to the highest standard. Everyone you deal with is very professional but also makes you feel like part of the MiTech family. Whatever you drive car, suv, classic or just daily transportation you can stop at MiTech for a honest repair estimate and recommendation on what your vehicle needs. It is hard to find repair places like this anymore.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Paul.  It is always a pleasure having you in.  We like to treat all of our customers vehicles like our own families are getting behind the wheel.  Have a great spring!

Dennis S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said this business did a good job and he will go back.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for the review!  We'd love to have you back. :)

NS
NORM S.
Pewaukee, WI
Ford Police Interceptor
04/24/2019
Confidence
There is no one in the automotive repair business that I would trust more to make repairs on my vehicles than MiTech. For over ten years they have been my go to for all repairs on vehicles and snowmobiles. Their attention to detail and accuracy of diagnostics has always resolved my issues. Thanks MiTech for a repair well done.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Norm - we love getting these five star reviews.  If you could be so kind to leave one on Google we would appreciate it highly.  Thank you!