Kay B.
09/17/2020
So friendly and efficient
So friendly and efficient.

MV
Mark V.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/10/2020
The people make it great
Staff is professional, respectful, and courteous. Very happy to have a neighborhood mechanic I can trust.

Norton, OH
09/10/2020
Great Service But No Masks
The service on my car was excellent. They gave me an accurate estimate which was lower than a dealer wanted to charge, and they performed the work in the time frame they had quoted. Everyone at Silvercreek is helpful and friendly. The only reason I didn't give Silvercreek 5 stars is that their personnel are not wearing masks when they work with customers. I'm in a high risk group for Covid-19 and if I get it, I will be in serious trouble. My wife is also in the high risk group, and if I get it, she may also be infected and with her compromised immune system, she will die. So, the simple act of wearing a mask may prevent the spread of this disease. I hear about the concerns of small businesses, but whenever I go into one (which isn't often), most workers are not wearing masks as mandated by the state. I not only want to be safe, but I want the people who are serving us to be safe. There is a reason why everyone in an operating room wears a mask. They prevent infections. Mask up, folks!

Jack M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
09/05/2020
warm friendly atmosphere
I was in a pinch the other day and I called in because I couldn't get anyone that was able to mount my size 35 tires with the equipment large enough to do that even though they were fully booked they got me right in and got it handled in a timely efficient manner if I could give them 10 Stars I absolutely would!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 09/09/2020

Thanks Jack
Glad to help

Dennis P.
Chevrolet Forward Control
09/02/2020
Honest approach to auto repairs
After inspection an accurate estimate is given avoiding any surprises at the completion.Nice people to deal with!

It was a pleasure to meet you

Jim S.
Honda HR-V
09/02/2020
Honest fair old school service
Great place for any service you may need. Frank is a class act 👍

Good to see you Jim
Thanks for the review

AE
Avery E.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/01/2020
Amazing !
Quick service and reasonable pricing!

It was a pleasure meeting you.

TN
Tom N.
09/01/2020
As always
Always top notch, trustworthy, and reliable. Couldn’t take your vehicle to a better place...just don’t take my time slot. 😀

Thanks Tom
As always, a pleasure

JN
Jim N.
08/25/2020
Always do the work right!!
We moved recently to this town and needed a new mechanic, which is always hard to find. Silvercreek Repair is within walking distance of our house, so we decided to try it. They always do the work honestly and quickly. I drive an old high mileage car and they keep it running well. So glad I tried them the first time!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you for your review.
I's been a pleasure to get to know you.

Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/31/2020

Thanks, Jim and Eileen for the great review. We appreciate your patronage.

KL
Ken L.
Norton, OH
Jeep Patriot
08/24/2020
I trust Silvercreek Repair to repair my vehicle needs.
Frank and his crew are wonderful. I can count on them to find the problem and fix it correctly. They will call and explain what repairs are needed and give a reasonable quote and time frame. They are friendly and courteous and I plan to take my vehicle there whenever needed. Great job Frank!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/24/2020

Thanks Ken for the great review.

VN
Valerie N.
Doylestown, OH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/24/2020
Awesome people
I always love the job you guys do on my truck. You are the best!

Thanks for the great review.

Susan W.
Barberton, OH
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/20/2020
Friendly
They are always friendly and they take time to explain what your vehicle needs.

Susan,
Thank you for the great review. we try our best to keep the customer informed about what is going on with the vehicle.

Anthony S.
08/17/2020
Customer Service Oriented
I always can depend on your honesty, professionalism and reliability! Thanks again for getting our Explorer done so quickly!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/19/2020

Thank you Anthony for the grear review. We're glad we could get the a/c going for you so quickly.

Anthony,
Always glad to be of service. Thank you for the kind words.

AF
Alex F.
08/15/2020
The best place and everyone is very friendly
They always have my vehicle done on time. They always do a good job. I can just call to schedule a appointment.

Hope everything is good with the repairs we did to the Honda.

LP
Lisa P.
08/08/2020
Treat their customers like good friends!
Such a great staff and great service! I feel all my car's needs will be well taken care of in a thorough and professional matter. I appreciate them keeping me up to date on any new problems that come up during a routine maintenance appointment.
Thanks, always for great service!

We appreciate the kind words and always look forward to seeing you.