01/23/2021
Best car repair
Really nice people and they know what they doing. Highly recommended

VN
Valerie N.
Doylestown, OH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/21/2021
All the great people that work there
As always you all got the job done, and done super fast!!! Just to let you all know, I have no choice of where I take my truck, there is only one place to take my truck, Silvercreek Repair!!!!! Thank you all so much for getting truck fixed! Thanks to the person that started my truck yesterday, I really appreciated it!!

EW
Elaine W.
01/21/2021
You are treated like family
The technician came out as soon as I drove into the lot
He kindly helped me across the icy parking lot
That was really appreciated
When it was finished he pulled my car up to the door and helped me
into the car. I had surgery a few weeks ago and I deeply appreciate
his help THANK YOU

Dodge Caliber
01/20/2021
Very professional
Frank and his staff are very professional

JJ
Justin J.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/15/2021
Excellent customer service
Bought some inner tie rods here parts came in quick and the customer service was excellent
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 01/18/2021

Thanks Justin for the great review.

Jim S.
Honda HR-V
01/14/2021
To the point great reliable trustworthy service ! No better in the area. Nice employees and the owner ; Frank is a good man !

Thanks Jim for the kind words.

Rock W.
01/12/2021
Same Grear Service
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Frank for 15 years. I get the Same great service and reliability every time I go there.

Thanks Rock

CD
Chris D.
Seville, OH
01/08/2021
All ways nice and friendly and always have your best interest in mind
Mobile Service is the finest car repair operation around, hands down. We are fortunate to have them in our community. Mobile Service thank you for all you do.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 01/11/2021

Thanks Chris

Scott H.
01/08/2021
Routine oil & lube...not
I went in for a routine oil & lube but after the included multi-point inspection it was discovered my front wheel bearings were about to fail. An expensive repair but much better than breaking down away from home! They gave me an estimate and completed the repair in a very timely matter. A fair price for solid honest work. They even offered to pick me up because I didn’t have a ride. Thank you Silvercreek Repair.

Scott,
Thank you for the great review. Customer service is our #1 priority. We hope to see you in the future for routine maintenance.
Silvercreek Repair
330-335-4005

BT
Brian T.
Mazda CX-5
01/07/2021
Nice detailed report of what was done and will need done.

for the great review.
Silvercreek Repair
330-335-4005

AF
Alex F.
01/04/2021
Mobile service great customer service
Mobile service is one of the top car repair places in wadsworth and medina county and everyone is very nice and friendly.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you Alex for the kind words. Our customers are pretty special to us, so we try our best to take care of each and everyone of them.

Brad M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
12/29/2020
Real Customer Service!!
Broke down on the highway late at night. Had it towed 60 miles to Silvercreek. They got it in the next day, made the repairs and an oil change for a reasonable price as if I lived in town. Good people!

Brad,
We are always here to help when needed. Our customers and their family's are our priority. We are glad we could get you back on the road in such a short  time.
Safe travels,

CG
Chris G.
Acura MDX
12/25/2020
Fast, accurate and fair
Always a great experience with a team that treats your vehicle as if it were their own. Great communication and trust.

Thanks Chris, We hope to see you when you get back to Ohio for a visit.
Take care,

Joel H.
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Joel said they did a good job. They've always done a good job.

Thank you Joel.

CP
Chuck P.
GMC Acadia
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said if ever there are any issues Frank takes care of them right away. He always gets them in promptly and does a good job.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 12/21/2020

I hope the headlight is working well.
Merry Christmas,