Dimac S.
Willoughby, OH
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Dimac said the service was good. The work was completed late.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your review.
We're sorry we took longer than you expected.
We did our best to accommodate you without an appointment.

Jackie M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/17/2019
Great brakes
Wonder and speedy service, was able to get everything done and back to work. I feel safer in my car!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/19/2019

Julie W.
03/08/2019
Frank and Mandy and the rest of the team have been so so helpful! I couldn't have asked for a better experience in this really stressful time. They were able to get what i needed done quickly and without any hassles. THANK YOU!!!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/12/2019

Julie

Thank you for your review.
It was a pleasure serving you.

SD
Sonja D.
03/05/2019
New tires rockin
Mandy found me a great deal on some new tires. I’m so thankful to have such a great repair place right around the corner.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/06/2019

Sonja,

It was a pleasure to serve you

Christine S.
03/02/2019
Honesty
Always honest and gets the job done. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Christine,

Thank you for the 5 stars!
We appreciate your patronage.

Amy M.
02/28/2019
Amazing and honest as always
First I was given 2 options for parts. 1 was cheaper, but would take 2 days to arrive. Then after service was completed, the price was less than the approved estimate, i was told because they did it in less time than the labor estimated time. I so appreciate that they passed this saving on to me! And as always great work on my vehicle.

Amy,

Thank you for your kind review.
As always, it's a pleasure to serve you.

EM
Elizabeth M.
02/22/2019
Fabulous place to do business with!
Loved how friendly Mandy was, answered all my questions and great with communication. Frank did a great job, my car is purring like a kitten! He even took a ride with me a few days later to explain a 'rattle' that was worrying me. He explained it and put me at ease.
Will always take my cars here!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/27/2019

It was a pleasure to meet you.
Thank you for your review.
We look forward to serving you.

Sandra H.
Norton, OH
Chevrolet S-10
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said the place was great, everything was done properly, the owner is very honest and up front, and she is always happy with them. They are wonderful people who do a good job.

We appreciate your business.

ES
Ed S.
Akron, OH
Chrysler 300
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Ed said they met his expectations.

Toyota Avalon
02/21/2019
Great Job
They did a great job on my car!

Thank you for your 5 star review!

02/11/2019
Trustworthy
The service here is always friendly and honest. Thankful for a local business that operates with integrity.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/12/2019

EW
Elaine W.
02/05/2019
Friendly service--honest-help me with transportation
Friendly trust-worthy service--make you feel @ home
Free help between paid services
you are great
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/06/2019

Elaine,

As always, a pleasure to serve you.

Jason K.
Rittman, OH
02/02/2019
Confidence in fair and honest repairs.
The family oriented business with good moral values serves its cutomers well! This includes fleet customers. You are not just a number, they treat you like you are part of their family.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/04/2019

Jason

Thank you for your kind review.
You are part of our family

SD
Sonja D.
02/02/2019
Awesome as Always
Never dissatisfied with the quality service myself and my car receive

Sonja

Thank you for your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.

PF
Paul F.
Ford Transit Connect
01/30/2019
Amazing service.
That was the best vehicle service experience I’ve ever encountered. We will be working with them for all of our vehicles from now on.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you so much for your positive review.
We look forward to meeting you in person.

TH
Tom H.
Doylestown, OH
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he trusted his service. The employee took pictures and documented the service repairs. They completed the service as he requested.

Tom

Thank you for your positive review.
As always, its a pleasure

SK
Susan K.
Barberton, OH
01/19/2019
Quality work
Silvercreek Repair does thorough, quality work. i had my car towed there recently, and had a diagnosis quickly. They repaired my car and I had communication with them throughout the process. They took pictures and sent them to my email for reference. i will be taking my car there for future services and oil changes from now on as you can't beat how thorough Frank and his employees are.

Thank you for your kind words.
It was a pleasure to meet you.

Mick S.
Kia Forte
01/18/2019
Good work at a fair price!
Was able to get in for a bigger job the same week I made my appointment. The price was fair and better than the other two places I had checked into. Silvercreeek made it easy to pay by phone and then pick up my car after hours. I was contacted about a necessary extra part that was needed once into the job. Another place had just done extra work without informing me which I didn't appreciate. The staff was kind and easy to work with. It was a good experience all the way around and my car is running great! Thanks
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 01/30/2019

Mick

Thank you for the glowing review.
As always, its a pleasure to serve

Frank

Jake R.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/15/2019
Great service, both mechanical and staff.
I own a vehicle transport business and have been into cars for well over 15 years, so I understand the basics as well as some of the more technical aspects of vehicle repair. Silvercreek Repair knows what they are doing and most importantly I trust what they tell me when it comes to recommended repairs. It's great to have a shop like this so close to home. Thanks guys!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 01/16/2019

Jake,

Thank you for your positive review.
It is a pleasure to serve you.
Be safe out there!

GM
George M.
Norton, OH
Nissan Rogue
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharee. She said the staff was very complementary and honest.

Thank you for your kind words and positive review