Carly S.
Nissan Versa Note
12/05/2019
A+ Team
Frank and the Silvercreek team are an honest group that provides excellent service at a fair cost. I would recommend them to anyone interested in a great mechanic team!

Marty C.
Mercury Milan
12/04/2019
Car rides great on new tires.
New tires ride great on all roads.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 12/05/2019

Marty,
We are happy you like your ride.
Thank you for your business.

GW
George W.
Chippewa Lake, OH
Toyota Sequoia
11/26/2019
Sequoia with 270k mile rejuvenate.
Excellent review and repair of my vehicle. I was kept abreast of everything along the process. I highly recommend them!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 11/27/2019

It was a pleasure to meet you

LF
Lynette F.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Lynette said the staff were able to get her in at the last minute.

Always a pleasure

Jim G.
11/22/2019
Freindly, very easy to understand and took my car on short notice
Frank explained exacly what needed to be done on the car and how long it would take and he was perceicsley right. I'am totally satisfied with his service and price and would recomend his business to other potential customers.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 11/25/2019

We look forward to serving you in the future

David W.
Norton, OH
Ford Edge
11/18/2019 Category: Service
David said he feels like his wife was overcharged during the visit. He said the business charged a lot of stuff that he felt was not necessary for an oil change. He also stated that the staff put in the wrong type of oil.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 11/20/2019

David,
We are sorry for your experience. I reviewed your invoice.
The oil installed in your vehicle is what Ford recommends.
You are right in that you were overcharged. Your wife asked us to look into the check engine light. We found codes in the system that would require further diagnostics. Your wife refused at that time. Half a diagnostic charge was still billed. A refund has been issued. We apologize for our mistake.

CL
Coreene L.
Doylestown, OH
Jeep Cherokee
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Coreene said the staff are very friendly and honest. They got her in right away.

Have a great day!

SK
Stephanie K.
Clinton, OH
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said that they are awesome, flexible and nice. They show what needs to be fixed in great detail. They have good prices and are affordable.

Good luck in school

Rock W.
11/14/2019
Always excellent service
Been doing business here since 2006. Always quality and fair service.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks Rock
We appreciate your business.

KK
Ken K.
Akron, OH
Chevrolet Suburban
11/02/2019
Great ability to find what is causing problems
My vehicle was running poorly and had a couple of warning lights on. Frank and crew were able to diagnose and test some ideas. It was two different issues that came up at the same time. This was not obvious. Frank did the repairs and one of the issues is going to require some follow up to keep it from continue to create more problems. He had some recommendations and we will be pursuing them to give me the maximum lifetime for it. I find some investments along the way extend vehicle life and maintain it's performance. So in the long run I save a lot of money not needing to replace vehicles frequently. I am a very satisifed customer and recommend them very highly.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you so much for your review.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

Roger W.
10/31/2019
Great Job Silvercreek staff
We were very pleased with the quick completion of the job as well as the communication and service
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 11/01/2019

Welcome to the Silvercreek Repair family

Jim S.
10/28/2019
Fair price and great service !
A 5 star service place where you are treated like family. Solid work at a fair price ! Everyone is friendly and great you with a smile. Old school place with all the modern equipment to repair your vehicle.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 10/30/2019

Thanks Jim!
Always a pleasure

Jim R.
10/23/2019
Timely Turnaround
I have been a customer in the past and have mechanical abilities myself. I greatly appreciate it when I am able to discuss with the technician what is to be done. I am looking forward to a good relationship with Silvercreek Repair.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 10/24/2019

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Mark D.
Wooster, OH
10/19/2019
Excellent work
As always, everything was done right.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 10/21/2019

We appreciate your business!

10/15/2019
Trustworthy Shop
Appreciate the good service, friendly and respectful staff, and honest assessments. The photos and online links to technician's comments are helpful. Just 4 stars for a couple of reasons: First, the car was ready two days later than predicted; this was minor but a little inconvenient. Also, it would have been nice if the car had been vacuumed and washed when we picked it up. After having spent almost $3,000, we really feel that interior vacuuming and some quick detailing, and a clean car at pick-up time should be a standard part of the service. If a few Saturday or evening hours were available, this would be beneficial as well. Those would be our suggestions to get to a 5-star rating, but we are quite pleased overall with the people and service here.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for your review.
We always strive for 5 stars.
I will look into your recommendations
Have a great day.

Fuquay Varina, NC
10/07/2019
2015 Ford Escape Hard Starting
Very professional and very nice to deal with. Straight forward in explaining the issue. Very accommodating, I did not have an appointment and they worked me into the schedule no problem.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 10/15/2019

MO
Mike O.
09/27/2019
Went to get wiper blades, they didn’t have them in stock but ordered them and called me within an hour to come and have them installed. They always go above and beyond to be sure that you are safe in your vehicle.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 10/02/2019

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

PR
Paul R.
Sterling, OH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/20/2019
Well done.
Quality diagnosing and repair.
Please check your vehicle service history online. Tried the http://www.OwnerAutoSite.com?AccessCode=DDQHAV1A
but could only get to the "create new account" page. Unable to login.
Thanks for the good work on my truck.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 09/23/2019

Paul
I'll send a link to renew your account with ownerautosite

Julie S.
Rittman, OH
Dodge Avenger
09/19/2019
I can always count on Frank and his mechanics to fix my car.

One of my issues was that my car would stall for no reason and out of the blue too. My engine light would never come on when that would happen. I was getting frustrated with my car and was afraid of driving it through town. He didn't give up on finding out what was causing my vehicle to stall out for no apparent reason. He kept it for a couple of weeks until it finally acted up for him. Him and another one of his mechanics figured out that it needed to have a ground wire installed. After that no more issues with stalling out!

Just recently my crankshaft position sensor went out. He had it fixed and running good again!

Julie,

GR
Gabe R.
Sterling, OH
09/17/2019
Very professional, very courteous, very accommodating, I’ve known Frank for many years, he’s a great guy, can’t say enough good about him and his staff. I will keep coming back, but they do such a good job I rarely have too!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 09/18/2019

Gabe