EM
Elizabeth M.
08/18/2019
a mechanic I can trust
I found Silvercreek on the recommendation of a friend, and I've come to trust the mechanics...they always take time to explain anything I don't understand and send written quotes. I feel like my car is in great hands there.

LD
Lewis D.
Fairlawn, OH
08/05/2019
Great work
Friendly place to have your car serviced and you can trust their work.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for your comments and positive review

Janet P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/03/2019
Frank the owner
Honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable, the best of the best. I won't take my car anywhere else and recommend silver Creek repair to everyone I know.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/05/2019

Have a great day

Jeff H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/31/2019
Amazing as always...and sending you a new customer
As always, you guys didn’t let me down. Confirmed two concerns I had and were totally cool with me doing the pump myself. You did the job I needed done in a great time. Meagan was calling me right away the morning it was started to tell me it may go into day two and I was cool with it. Working on cars for over 25 years and spending years in shops, I understood why.
The work you guys did was clean and thorough. Very honest, thorough and straight forward on the summary sheet afterwards. Better than any shop I have ever worked with.

In the end, your price was more than fair for all that needed done. Great job gang!!! Keep it up. By the way, you will have at least one new customer for sure coming your way soon.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/01/2019

Wow! Thanks for the glowing review
All in a days work
We appreciate your business.

MV
Mike V.
07/31/2019
I had an issue come up with my daughter’s car, we drove straight over to schedule service. It was close to closing time, but they checked the car out to made sure it was safe to drive. They made a quick fix to keep us mobile until we can get in for service.

Happy to help

Jeff G.
07/30/2019
Professional, straight forward and honest.
I felt they gave me an honest assessment without trying to get me to make all the repairs on an older vehicle all at one time.

Always a pleasure

DK
Dan K.
07/28/2019
Love the honesty and integrity here.
I feel like I can completely trust Silvercreek Repair. I knew how much time it was going to take and it was done on time and $100 less than I expected. Plus I knew what had to be done next with Frank’s recommendation. Great doing business with them. I referred them to a close friend of mine in wadsworth also.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 07/29/2019

Janet W.
Barberton, OH
Chrysler 200
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Janet said it was great, he's the nicest man in the world, he was thorough, she trusted him and he's polite, She would continue to go to him for service.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you for your kind words.
We appreciate your business.

Mick S.
Kia Forte
07/22/2019
Good experience!
Great work, appointment times met and warranty part that failed replaced with out any groaning, hidden cost or extra charges. Nothing but good experiences with these folks. 👍
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks for the opportunity to serve you

AJ
Alex J.
Ohio
INFINITI G35 Sedan
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the employees were up front with the price and got the vehicle done in a timely manner.

Jeff H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the people at the business are great. They always are very helpful with his vehicle. They are fair priced and they are honest people. He stated he does recommends this place, all the time.

Sterling, OH
Awesome service
Awesome service, very friendly staff!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 07/18/2019

Matt S.
Great People
Great people and great service won’t go to another place I highly recommend to everyone to go here

Thank you for your review and referrals

CL
Carol L.
SERVICE ON MY FORD FOCUS
I ALWAYS FEEL SAFE DRIVING MY CAR AFTER HAVING MY CAR SERVICED AT SILVERCREEK REPAIR. I DEPEND ON THEM TO LET ME KNOW IF I NEED ANY REPAIRS ON MY CAR.

Thank you for your confidence and positive review.

Mike G.
Ram 3500
07/05/2019
Explained everything thoroughly and kept me updated through out service.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 07/05/2019

We look forward to serving you in the future.

KK
Ken K.
Akron, OH
Chevrolet Suburban
07/04/2019
Great repairs and routine service at Silvercreek
I routinely get my car serviced at Silvercreek and have found them to be excellent mechanics and just good people. This time I had a couple repairs that I schedule along with my service. One had come up suddenly with a check engine light that required a new sensor before my dash instrumentation would work right again. They checked for the codes the first day and found the issue. They ordered parts and booked my repair right away. I had another longer term fix that I had them do at the same time, along with the oil & lube service. It was done in a very timely way and got everything running right. Also they always go over the car and check for issues. They give me an excellent detailed report on it's status so I can plan for appropriate service and repairs in the future. I gone here for quite a few years and will keep coming back. When you get a really good mechanic you have to hang on to them.

We appreciate your patronage.

Ken M.

VN
Valerie N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/22/2019
Because everyone is si nice and they do great work
As always you did a great job on my truck, the service is always top notch and live the fact that I can be taken home and picked up if needed. Thank you for fixing my truck!!!!!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 06/24/2019

Your welcome Val.

John W.
Rittman, OH
Acura TSX
06/21/2019
Once again, Silvercreek Repair delivers!
Once again, the folks at Silvercreek have done great work on our older high-milage Acura quickly and for a reasonable price. All 4 wheels needed new brake pads and rotors, and the pictures and diagnosis that Silvercreek uploaded to their website documented exactly what they found. In the same day the new parts were ordered, installed, and test driven and we had the car back that afternoon. Along the way I received a couple phone calls with the status along with email updates complete with the pics and diagnosis of what they found. I really couldn't have asked for more!

Thank you for a glowing review.