CYNTHIA H.
Parkville, MD
02/24/2019
Great, no problems
thanks again for your great work.

WT
Quick service

David D.
Nissan Maxima
02/20/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff did a really good job.

GW
Gracie W.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Gracie said the employees were very polite. They were courteous. They provided helpful service. The work did not take as long as she expected.

GP
GEORGE P.
Genesis G80
02/11/2019
They take care of the PMs on my vehicles flawlessly and have premium AMSOIL synthetic options available.

JN
JESSICA N.
02/08/2019
Garry always makes time for my car
Monument is great at scheduling me even when i'm in a time press. It's also great that they have overflow seating in the ticketing part of the building in case you'd like to wait while your work is getting done. Thanks!

David L.
Abingdon, MD
Chrysler 200
02/08/2019 Category: Service
David said he has used the business many times and they always accommodate his needs. The work is done fairly quick.

LISA M.
Nissan Murano
02/07/2019
So Convenient
I just love the fact the I can have my automobile serviced while I work. And they provided good service.

ER
Elaine R.
Essex, MD
Honda Civic Cpe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said that the place always takes good care of her.

MICHAEL S.
Essex, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/30/2019
The service was absolutely great, it was quick and efficient also the employees really care about their customers

LZ
Linda Z.
Rosedale, MD
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she didn't have any problems at this business.

HE
Henry E.
Edgewood, MD
Cadillac CTS
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the business's staff always do what they say. Their prices are good, along with the work.

MICHAEL H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/05/2019
Great place to take your car
Attention to detail and understanding what you are talking about and taking care of your needs also very pleasant to deal with

OB
Obadeh B.
Dundalk, MD
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Obadeh said he is satisfied with the fast work and he recommends them to others.

KL
KRISTIN L.
12/20/2018
You just lost a customer for good
I used to come here all the time for the past 3-4 years. However, the last two times I was highly disappointed and I will not be returning.
My most recent visit I came in for an oil change and a new set of windshield wipers.
When I picked up my car the lady at the desk charged me for the most expensive pair of windshield wiper blades making my total $99. The gentleman at the desk did discount my job to $75 because I did not ask for the rainex brand blades, but then he lied and told me that even with the cheapest pair I would be paying close to that price, which is completely false. A basic pair is about $15-$20 at most and the fact that these people can think they can pull the wool over my eyes just to drum up a few more dollars is completely immoral.
The previous time I went they told me I had an oil leak and they would need me to come back so they could dye the oil and find the leak. Another load of BS, first of all you don’t have to dye oil to find a leak, and secondly if there was an oil leak I would see it on the ground under my car. To further debunk their claim I place a white poster board under my car to catch any signs of leaking and there were none.
All in all I am very dissatisfied that this company would try and take advantage of people especially at this time of year. I will never be back.

TAHIRAH M.
Windsor Mill, MD
12/17/2018
Great service as always
I have been going to them for a few years, sadly not consistently but when I do go they are great with my car.

ALLISON M.
12/11/2018
Fast, dependable and friendly service
Monument Street Auto is fast, dependable, affordable and has friendly customer service. Very convenient if you are a Hopkins employee and take the shuttle. Drop off the car on the way to work and pick it up after work. Never having to sit and actually wait for your car again. Allison

TR
TONY R.
Lexus IS 250
12/10/2018
*****
Great customer service very professional awesome work performed.

CL
Cody L.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the service he received went well.

Robert W.
Parkville, MD
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Robert said everything was good. They got him in and out fast.