Sarah B.
Chevrolet Spark
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Sarah said the staff is really nice and easy to work with.

Corey W.
Maryland
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Corey said there was some miscommunication on the time they would be finished with her vehicle. She had to spend extra money for a neighbor to give her a ride and she had to wait for her vehicle.

NF
Nick F.
Nottingham, MD
Buick LaCrosse
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Nick said the work got done very quickly. There weren't any issues and they did a good job. They were professional.

RK
RANDY K.
Nottingham, MD
10/23/2017
service center
The staff is always extremely friendly. they listen to what the issue is and offer their suggestions for repair. would recommend this service center .

AH
ABNER H.
Edgewood, MD
Nissan Rogue
10/21/2017
oil change tire change
great job on my car able to change my tire ,good deal price .always that suit my budget. thank you Elizabeth .

Missy H.
Dundalk, MD
10/20/2017 Category: Service
Missy said that since she started visiting this business she has been treated very well. They are honest and trustworthy.

DEBBIE M.
Nissan Versa
10/14/2017
Convenient and courteous service
Have all my cars serviced here for years

CP
Charlie P.
Essex, MD
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Charlie said this business was prompt, quick and friendly. It was great service.

WT
WARRACE T.
Rosedale, MD
10/10/2017
Excellent wot
Informed me of pending repairs that should be done

TC
Terrell C.
Columbia, MD
Honda Accord Coupe
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Terrell said the employees were really good to him.

Brian S.
Abingdon, MD
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Brian said he had a good experience with this business.

CAITLIN H.
09/29/2017
Great visit as always!
Took my Mazda 3 in for its 60K service. As usual, they took great care of me and my car. Gary and his team are always communicative and will listen to your concerns.

GL
Greg L.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Greg said the customer service was great. His vehicle is still pulling to the right after the alignment. He spoke with them about the issue and they were very cooperative.

Dexter L.
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Quentin. He said the business has been working on his vehicles for a while and he would recommend them for service.

GH
Gerald H.
Saturn VUE
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Gerald said he was not happy with his overall experience because the business overcharged him for the timing belt. They charged him $1200 and other places charged $563 and $687. He will not recommend this business for service.
Garry C. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/25/2017

Good Morning Gerald,
  I am sorry that you are not satisfied with your experience at our shop. I believe there is a misunderstanding. first to set the record straight you did not have a timing belt done at our facility. Therefore you were not charged nor did you pay $1200.00 for a timing belt.
  The only service you had performed at our facility was a diagnosis for your engine misfiring & running rough for $89.95. after you had paid another shop to replace the ignition coils & spark plugs in your engine to supposedly to fix the same problem.
  We diagnosed your vehicle properly & provided you with an estimate for a Timing Belt Replacement along with the Timing Belt Component Kit, which consist of the 2 idler pulleys, tensioner pulley, bracket, & hydraulic tensioner and a water pump. Which anyone worth their salt in this field would strongly recommend for a 15 year old vehicle with over 163,000 miles on it.
 What you need to understand Gerald is that all of these components are driven by your timing belt. Therefore if one of these pulleys,waterpump or tensioner would fail, and given the age & milage on your vehicle is very possible if not probable, you would sustain Major Engine Damage that would total Thousands of Dollars to repair.
  Sure you can get just your timing belt replaced for about $550 to $600. And I will do that for you if that is the way you wish to repair your vehicle.
   You see Gerald the difference between Compentent, Reputable shops, that have the knowledge, experience & ability to not only diagnose your car properly, not just replace ignition coils & spark plugs because of misfire codes, but to repair it in the most effective manner with our customers future in mind. ie: lets just slap a timing belt on it to save a couple of hundred dollars now and roll the dice that we do not end up costing our customer $3000 to $4000 in the very near future.
  I am willing to offer you a 10% discount on the recommended repair to help ease some of your burden and make sure you vehicle is repaired properly with you best interest at heart.
  Garry

MIKE B.
Joppa, MD
09/18/2017
Convenient and Peace of mind
Monument St Auto has taken care of my vehicle, quickly, efficiently and honestly every time I take it there. Tires, power steering line, brakes, oil change in one day while I was at work. Great work!

John C.
09/12/2017 Category: Service
John said his overall experience was okay. They were attentive. They notified him of additional issues and gave him the options.

MONIQUE S.
Chevrolet Volt
09/07/2017
Pleasant service!
Needed to get in as I thought I had a small leak in one of my tires. Garry checked out all tires but all turned out to be OK.
No charges for this. Thanks for the service.

MY
Michelle Y.
Essex, MD
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Michelle said this business always provides her with really good service. She doesn't take her vehicle anywhere else.

TW
TONI W.
Buick Regal
09/06/2017
Friendly but expensive
The people were very accommodating in terms of service and paying for the parking ticket and such. However the estimate was very expensive, they quoted me 150 for a part that I was easily able to obtain for 60, and the Labor seemed a bit much for that particular procedure as well, since it would've only taken an hour, yet I was quoted over 300 dollars total. So I may go back for an oil change or something, but way too overpriced for repairs.
Garry C. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/07/2017

Good morning Toni,
  I am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your experience at our facility yesterday, and I apologize for that.
  There seems to be some confusion about the pricing for the estimates you recieved. I am reviewing your quote and do not know which part you are referring to or which labor quote as neither labor quote was $300.00?
  To understand what you were quoted for your window was for a power window motor & regulator assembly for $276.80 installed. Yes you can probably find a window regulator only online for probably about $60.00. However when we prepare quotes we do not use cheap aftermarket parts as we stand behind all our repairs for an industry leading 24 months or 24,000 miles. Therfore want want to make sure your repair is high quality & if it does fail it is from a local supplier that we deal with on a regular basis so we can get it taken care of in a timely & hassle free manner. The list price for the window regulator only from general motors is $210.26 making the cost of $123.98 for the motor & regulator assembly a pretty good deal. provided you are not going to have a problem with the window motor anytime in the near future either.which would double the cost of repairing the same window. the labor time we quote is a published expected labor time in labor guide used industrywide.
  We do not claim to be the cheapest repair in the industry, but we are also not one of the most expensive either. We try to give our customers the highest quality for a reasonable cost so that we are both happy & can keep our door open & continue to provide friendly as well as quality service to our customers.
  If there is anything I can do to help you with your vehicles needs or to resolve your concerns please feel free to call me at 410-522-3737.
  As always we appreciate your feedback & will consider it our practices moving foreward
    Garry